Search results

1. Paulie Gualtieri

Rumour Brooks to Cowboys - 3 Year Deal

So I am sitting havin a coffee. This Lebanese gypsy comes up and says this fuckin shit to our mutual fuckin friend of ours. Our friend is Italian. Luke Brooks, 3 year deal to Cowboys. Sheens to leave at the end of the year. That is 50/50 bout Sheens. Tigers goin hard for Schuster and Fainu. Chad...
  2. Paulie Gualtieri

NRL star scammed out of $350K by dodgy agent... and may not get any of the money back

Elijah Taylor, formerly of the Wests Tigers.Source: AAP Former rugby league Test star Elijah Taylor was reportedly scammed out of hundreds of thousands of dollars by his former agent, and may not see a cent in return despite winning a legal case against it. Wide World of Sports reports Taylor’s...
  3. Paulie Gualtieri

Trent "Italian Stallion" Barrett - Proud moment for all Italians around the world

Just thought I would do a small appreciation post to our new Consigliere and true Italian Stallion, Trent Barrett. Looking at him makes your uncle Paulie so proud to be Italian. Like I've told you fucks before, we Italians, we invented the game. But I ain't gonna get into that. I will mention...
  4. Paulie Gualtieri

Social Media Moses Suli

Signed with the Dragons for 3 years apparently. That means bye bye to Lafai or Aitken. Thought on getting one off them. I would take either tbh. We need a centre badly.
  5. Paulie Gualtieri

Your favourite player off all time/Teams to watch

Thought it might be interesting to see who you lads consider your favourite player off all time and teams to watch over the years, can be any team any era 1. Watching rugby league - 2006 to current 2. Favourite rugby league player of all time - Steve Matai 3. Favourite teams to watch -...
  6. Paulie Gualtieri

Brisbane sign Jesse Arthurs

Exclusive: Brisbane Broncos secure deal for rising Gold Coast Titans star Jesse Arthars BRONCOS Ashley Taylor (left) and Jesse Arthars during a Titans training sessionSource: AAP Anthony Seibold has raided the Titans and pinched one of the Gold Coast’s most promising talents as his roster of...
  7. Paulie Gualtieri

Moses Mbye named Tigers captain

Wests Tigers are delighted to announce that Moses Mbye will be the club’s captain for the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership season. Mbye, 25, has played 103 first-grade games since making his NRL debut for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in 2014. He joined Wests Tigers midway through the 2018...