Search results

1. AucklandDog

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

What position will Connor Tracey be playing next year
  2. AucklandDog

Opinion Most annoying RL commentstor

Who is your most annoying TV commentator on Rugby League, be it game day commentary or Rugby League shows
  3. AucklandDog

Optometrist

I've had private health for the last 8 years and have not used it at all I need a pair of sunglasses. Does anyone know of any Optometrists in Sydney who can do the "deal"?
  4. AucklandDog

Official Westside Baby

Noone rolls like Westside
  5. AucklandDog

Opinion Ryan Sutton

Watching the Raiders now and the last couple of weeks, Ryan Sutton is a poor mans Aiden Tolman Massive downgrade from Paul Vaughan I get you cant have superstars in every position but surely there is someone better in NSW Cup than this bloke
  6. AucklandDog

Rumour Pommy in 2023

I read somewhere earlier today, that Barrett mentioned on talkback that the Dogs have signed a pommy for next year Not sure if his exact words were "pommy" or fromthe "Super League" If it is "pommy" than most likely it's Ryan Sutton, though if it's someone from the Super League, who could it...
  7. AucklandDog

Opinion Cotric

What a waste of 600k per annum! Was brought over to play as a centre which was never going to work. So we have 2 wingers over a million in total. JAC worth what he will be getting paid, though cotric is on atleast 250k overs. We need to cut our losses and find him a new home
  8. AucklandDog

Barrett is walking into HELL!

Trent Barrett - you are walking into the gates of hell. You will be crucified over the year, you will be getting the spoon. Good luck buddy!
  9. AucklandDog

Aiden Tolman

Aiden definitely aint no attacking steamroller, nor does he intimidate the opposition, but there is no frontrower in the club like Aiden who tightens the middle and covers every hole and loose ball. People will be in for a surprise next year. It happened with Hodkinson It happened with Ennis...
  10. AucklandDog

Forward Pack

We lack punch and aggression. To put it nicely, Napa has been extremely dissapointing since arriving to Belmore. Tolman as usual gives 110% every game, but with the importance of rolling forward with the new speed around the ruck, is being left behind in attack. I hope the club is doing...
  11. AucklandDog

November talks....

Few more months until November when trading talks are on the agenda. It has been made clear that we have 8+ million available for the 2021 season and as of November we can start negotiating with players coming off contract in 2020. It is quite obvious the club wont re-sign the likes of Foran...
  12. AucklandDog

Where to for the Dogs now?

Our season was over before it started! For the fans with the Blue n White goggles on, if you think it aint over now, undress yourselves and go stand in the shower under the cold tap for a couple of hours. We keep hearing the word "re-build"? They say we have started, but have we? What lies...
  13. AucklandDog

Roosters are in for a big battle

Cracks opening in relationship between Latrell Mitchell and Roosters Before he retired, Greg Inglis had a simple piece of advice for Latrell Mitchell: ‘‘Be your own man.’’ It was said in the heart of Roosters territory at Bondi Icebergs and it was said before the pair were going to clash in...
  14. AucklandDog

Bed Mattress

Looking for recommendations on bed mattresses I currently have a crook back so would need a firm mattress Any recommendations out there?
  15. AucklandDog

Dogs Top 30

As we are all aware our top 30 is all locked up well before the June 30 deadline for this season. Even though June 30, 2020 is a long way away we currently have 8 players off-contract this season. Who would you re-sign from these off contract players? Do you think the club will re-sign 1,2,3...
  16. AucklandDog

Cameron Munster

Munster has re-signed with the Storm on a multi-million dollar deal till the end of 2023. Whatever "elite" halves are left in the game, are signed long term Hopefully Cogger will be shitting out gold nuggets, as there is sweet fark all available in terms of halves for the next few years.
  17. AucklandDog

2018 off contract players

Who do we re-sign and who do we let go from the off contract list? CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS 2019 Gains: Jack Cogger (Newcastle Knights, 2020) 2019 Losses: None Re-Signed: Raymond Faitala-Mariner (2020) Off Contract 2018: Lachlan Burr, Tom Carr, Mason Cerruto, Josh Cleeland, Greg Eastwood...
  18. AucklandDog

Round 2

No better way to test yourself to start off your season than playing the reigning premiers. After tonights game and the couple of trials what are peoples thoughts on our 17 with whats available? My thoughts 1. Mbye 2. Bmoz 3. Jmoz 4. Hoppa 5. Montoya 6. Lewis 7. Foran 8. Woods 9. Lichaa 10...
  19. AucklandDog

How bad is the Bulldogs salary cap crisis?

So just how bad is the Bulldogs’ salary cap crisis? Here’s an example - talented halfback Moses Mbye. Well spoken and a handy player, Mbye isn’t in the top half dozen halfbacks in the NRL. Yet next season, he will be on $700,000, plus a third party deal, plus 20 per cent of the salary cap...