3. G

Round 21 Dogs vs Roosters Match Thread

Another Hasler fave tim useless brown
  4. G

2 wingers cost our last 2 tries... Here we go 7 tackles
  5. G

Yeah uncle nick paid our players to be useless. Seriously refs not to blame we are rubbish
  6. G

Lmao we stand there and let them kick 3 times and refuse to move up. Time to go des
  7. G

Lock in Hasler to a long term deal

If it wasn't for Josh being here I doubt we would have got Brett. Why would a gun half want to come play the crap game plans we do?
  8. G

Lock in Hasler to a long term deal

The thing I love about Robinson is he has his young forwards running on to the ball off the back fence , that Taukeiaho craps all over any of our forwards apart from Pritchard maybe and Jackson . Both he and Maguire coach there respective sides to have a fast defensive line but not us , even if...
  9. G

Out of touch

It's laughable please come back Sbw we know you shit all over us and bagged us but we will invite your mate who did a back door deal with you the minute you left .
  10. G

Out of touch

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/sonny-bill-williams-keeping-the-bulldogs-guessing-again-20150728-gilyr4.html
  11. G

Out of touch

Am I the only one that finds the fact that Nick Politis is invited to our 80th anniversary dinner disgusting. Here is a man that in the last 10 years has done nothing but shit on us with the blessing of Chanel 9 and the NRL. He and Gyngel for mine are the most disgusting people in rugby league...
  12. G

I'm back to my best: Hodkinson

So Corey Thompson has a shocker and it's everyone else's fault , Trent doesn't set up 5 tries or run the ball much and he's shit! The team didn't make 800m with the ball ffs what's he meant to do?
  13. G

Corey Thompson - Where's all the haters

I honestly hope you don't believe what you wrote
  14. G

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Osama bin Bulldogs
  15. G

Corey Thompson - Where's all the haters

Quite possibly the dumbest post ever, sticking it to people for a player doing what there position in the team requires them to do . Did he score a miracle try like Rona? No he caught a few dam kicks ffs and tackled a player , far out if bulldogs_fan posted this crap he'd be slagged for trolling
  16. G

State of Origin: Trent Hodkinson outplays Daly Cherry-Evans

Trent played all over DCE , nothing flash but did his job. LOL at producing stats to prove who played better besides it was Chase Stanley's fault DCE had a shocker
  17. G

Proof Thompson was pushed off the ball by Gordon.

Yeah it's Stanley's fault Thompson ran the wrong way and didn't attempt a catch
  18. G

I'm pretty sure there is a rule about not changing course to run players off the ball lol. Thompson chose to run Gordon off the ball and then panicked and flapped his hands like a retard trying to grab a ballon . Thompson isn't up to it face facts , he has no pace or jumping ability I've never...
  19. G

I watched the game on replay, Thompson try's to obstruct Gordon instead of going for the ball ( hence it would have been a Gold Coast penalty if they hadn't scored ) . Philips drops one ball against Canberra , at least he attempts to catch it. Gordon had no choice but to touch Thompson because...
  20. G

Round 14 - Bulldogs v Titans - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Far out he had time to move backwards into Gordon but not forward for the ball? Fair enough you love Corey but that was rubbish
  21. G

Round 14 - Bulldogs v Titans - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

That was rubbish by Thompson, using he was sliding as a excuse? He had time to stand still watch the ball and try to block Gordon. Time for some height on the wings Des
  22. G

Please sign Kane Elgey

I think he was quoted as saying he couldn't wait to work with Johns as a halves coach.
  23. G

Hi

Thanks guys , yes I've been reading it the forum for a while so I know the deal ( trolls ) . Sadly I'm a ugly bald guy so no mild here :)
  24. G

ORIGIN HALVES (now that rep teams have been named)

First post on here so go easy , I love Tolman and his efforts but everytime he gets the ball in the opposition 20 in cringe it's a waste of a tackle in the attacking zone and he and T. rex get the slowest play the balls ever seen. Our attack is flat and pedestrian and we have no set plays what...
  25. G

Hi

Hi all , I'm a new member been a dogs fan since the day I was born ( dads a die hard ) , I was a member of the old bdp ( don't hate ) . I've read the forum for years but until now I didn't feel the need to contribute .