Search results

1. The_Chimpster

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Reminds me of a story I read today regarding Bruce Willis. Apparently he used to turn up to the set of whatever movie he was on in disguise and ask whoever he was talking to if they thought Bruce was cool or a good guy. Kinda sad if you think about it
  2. The_Chimpster

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Tend to agree but I don't think the nrl will let them win the grandfinal if they get there. Doesn't suit their narrative
  3. The_Chimpster

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Old bee face needs to get familiar with the new nrl, not giving the rooters everything on a silver platter (whilst still fucking up everywhere else)
  4. The_Chimpster

Immigration debate

Yeah, our borders need to be permanently closed to refugees and immigrants. don’t care where you’re from just go live somewhere else
  5. The_Chimpster

No Source Trey Mooney

The only way to find out is by asking a bunch more times and going full melt down when your insider says he's not coming
  6. The_Chimpster

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Fucking oath, he'd be a great signing. Not going to happen though
  7. The_Chimpster

Perception By Other Fans

Hopefully people will stop harping on calling ciraldo "the assistant" by then. Grows beyond tiresome reading the same crap
  8. The_Chimpster

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

Absolutely it should have been but with the so called "interpretations" changing every round, and the amount of fuck ups that go unnoticed every game I knew it wouldn't be
  9. The_Chimpster

Burton is a half

Would most certainly make your day wouldn't it clint
  10. The_Chimpster

I get excited every week

I get excited every morning when I wake up, first thing that popped out when I read that thread tittie... I mean title
  11. The_Chimpster

News Manu confirms move to Japan

Typing that extra S that comes after every team must be painful
  12. The_Chimpster

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Perham's time to the club can be summed up in this meme
  13. The_Chimpster

Didn't notice that there were words for a full two minutes :hearteyes:
  14. The_Chimpster

Yeah probably right about that, but I'm sure there's something in the works. I didn't think hutch would be played at 7 at any point this year as we had sexton and now an option potentially in taaffe at least his time in the side could be limited
  15. The_Chimpster

Harrison Edwards on the move?

A heard a bucket of KFC, and a $1000 maccas voucher did the trick. The added sweetener was the assortment of Krispy kreams that were on top of the contract
  16. The_Chimpster

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Thanks for the update Mr accountant K
  17. The_Chimpster

Tbf I'd say hunt was never a chance of signing with us even if the dragons granted his release. I'd say he would have gone to the tits
  18. The_Chimpster

News Fa'amanu Browns story

Marley is still but hurt about averillo leaving and whatever j Reynolds did to him
  19. The_Chimpster

News Fa'amanu Browns story

Totally forget about old renouf. Thought he was going to "kill it" at the rooters
  20. The_Chimpster

We just don’t have the team

On that note, where is old soft serve dreaming? Haven't seen the kent since he was sin binned (not that I'm complaining)
  21. The_Chimpster

Either that or a victim.
  22. The_Chimpster

Not off contract ones that are decent
  23. The_Chimpster

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

Not really, just matching your quality comment. He's gone and what you wrote has been said a million times over. And if you think that post was an attack then you need to get outside more champ
  24. The_Chimpster

Reed Mahoney is a liability

I'd say he's done that too many times already
  25. The_Chimpster

Movie Discussion

Not aussie but if you like realistic "authentic" horror you should check out the August underground series. I only lasted though the first as it didn't click for me but could be right up your alley
  26. The_Chimpster

Movie Discussion

That it is. Though anything Yorgos Lantimos writes and directs is very strange. Guy knows how to make a movie though
  27. The_Chimpster

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Our former "defensive supercoach" :tearsofjoy:
  28. The_Chimpster

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

Keep Tracey at 1. Drop hutch and start taafe at 7. It’s a no brainer
  29. The_Chimpster

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Well the final season of Curb just came out so that's next on the list. Plus I'll start on fallout on Amazon after that and I started getting into Yellowstone after initially finding it dull so not all hope is lost
  30. The_Chimpster

News Cameron Ciraldo Round 6 press Conference

Give dweeble a break, he can't help himself
  31. The_Chimpster

Rumour Souffs to appoint big Mal as coach

If has-lice does get the arse he's lawyered up to the hilt and the tits will have to pay him out or go to court so he's safe for this year at least
  32. The_Chimpster

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Don't you start, you've got enough on your plate old Bob
  33. The_Chimpster

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

People who still rave on about covid jabs calling everyone sheep
  34. The_Chimpster

Nick Meaney

Your, English, not so much at times. You're saying they have better players in their entire backline, I'm saying if he's so average then why did they extend him for two more seasons
  35. The_Chimpster

What are some memories of your wonder years?

Guy on the left looks like an Indian Freddy mercury
  36. The_Chimpster

Nick Meaney

If he's so bad then why did they just re-sign him until the end of 26?
  37. The_Chimpster

How Good..

Just read that meninga could be interim for the rest of the year when whinging wing nut gets the chop Do it souffs :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  38. The_Chimpster

She looks like she's eyeing him off for dinner. "mmm tasty turbin"
  39. The_Chimpster

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

Too tough to comprehend for you?
  40. The_Chimpster

'The Dogs'

Sounds like he's been punching a pack of 40 durries a day since he retired too
  41. The_Chimpster

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Didn't take long for this chestnut to pop up. Never change kennel :tearsofjoy:
  42. The_Chimpster

Movie Discussion

Hollywood needs to stop casting Larry gaga. Not a fan of her songs but can admit some are decent but she's a hopeless actress
  43. The_Chimpster

Nick Meaney

Because it's the kennel. Enough said
  44. The_Chimpster

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

He's been our buy of the year for sure
  45. The_Chimpster

'The Dogs'

Who cares?
  46. The_Chimpster

Much better looking than the real Mr t, offers more value too
  47. The_Chimpster

Official Finally Truth!

Nonsense, this is all a big smokescreen, only dweeble knows the truth and he'll produce the best copy paste job you've ever seen to prove it :tonguewink:
  48. The_Chimpster

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

Yep, young wasn't happy he got taken into touch after he was in the clear and wanted revenge. The dirty fucker should be out for the rest of the season tbh
  49. The_Chimpster

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mate that's great to hear. I'm m very glad to hear he's still going and I wish him the speediest of recoveries
  50. The_Chimpster

The "R U OK ?" Thread

We had to put our girl to sleep at 19 a few years back and put our other boy down last January at 14 which is a great run but still hurts, especially since I didn't get a chance to say goodbye seeing I was in Queensland at the time. My heart goes out to you Alan. Really hope the surgery worked...
  51. The_Chimpster

Looks like an inside out demented rooster
  52. The_Chimpster

Official Gus on Twitter

Neither am I so no idea. But as he's on there for whatever reason you can expect to get asked dumb questions so why do it in the first place?
  53. The_Chimpster

Friends that move far away then expect a "big show" when they are in town?

Will do sunshine. Have fun still holding a grudge well into your fifties
  54. The_Chimpster

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

More like fuck yeah :p
  55. The_Chimpster

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Someone will just create another one
  56. The_Chimpster

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Next minute breaking nrlol news: "Leniu has been given a special exemption to play against the bulldogs" Would seriously not surprise me at this point
  57. The_Chimpster

Retro Bubble Gum Trading Card/s

"hit movie" Pretty sure it bombed massively and almost killed the character from ever being on screen again. I'm sure the gum was cool though
  58. The_Chimpster

Friends that move far away then expect a "big show" when they are in town?

No attitude here, you're just keep harping on about something that's long over. Vaccinated, non vaccinated who fucking cares (aside from you)
  59. The_Chimpster

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Playing the victim and using the race card are just two easy and convenient options fatrell will use and uncle vlad will gladly endorse
  60. The_Chimpster

Official Gus on Twitter

He probably shouldn't be on there then
  61. The_Chimpster

News Dogs rue missed chances: What we learned

As long as he isn't 7 I'm all for it. I'd start Curran or Mann there though
  62. The_Chimpster

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

I was pretty happy when we signed him... As a utility. I didnt seriously think he'd be our starting halfback and personally I'd drop him for sexton. But that's just me and I'm sure ciraldo sees and knows a lot more than I
  63. The_Chimpster

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

We will Win. I don't really think that we will but I'm just keeping the back and forth going
  64. The_Chimpster

Never in my life...

To be fair, he's already better than Perham, though that's not saying a lot. At least taafe has a few try assists and a try after four rounds
  65. The_Chimpster

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

Here's another idea, how about ciraldo keeps doing what he's doing and ignores everyone else, and lives and dies by his own convictions
  66. The_Chimpster

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

I'm totally out of shows to watch until next year when new seasons come out. Too many options not enough quality, plus most of the stuff just doesn't appeal
  67. The_Chimpster

Tell me more did it/she/him/they/them/ours.... Ahh fuck it, I'm out
  68. The_Chimpster

Just like this little fucker
  69. The_Chimpster

BUZZ tweet

I suspect buzz is drunk 24/7 Guy lives his life in an alcoholic haze where any moment of clarity is few and far between
  70. The_Chimpster

Preston Injured

How does it work then oh wise one?
  71. The_Chimpster

Just like my golden retriever. Absolutely loves everyone Hey it's fatrell's puppy
  72. The_Chimpster

Preston Injured

Should never have been allowed back on after the hia. Especially with Wilson being 18th man and who was ready to go
  73. The_Chimpster

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Another terrible call on a very long list to add to official blunders
  74. The_Chimpster

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

I'm not crazy about fox bring back tbh. Think we're better off without him but that's just me
  75. The_Chimpster

Do you remember these companies?

Only recently goooone
  76. The_Chimpster

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

So what you're saying is you might possibly want Tracey at fullback. I'm sure ciraldo will take note
  77. The_Chimpster

News Some guys didn’t like working hard’:Josh Reynolds lifts lid on Ciraldo’s tough Bulldogs overhaul

Called it, took longer than expected though :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  78. The_Chimpster

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Can only hope squirts
  79. The_Chimpster

News 'Easy to change things': Cameron Ciraldo's defensive mindset pays off with 32-0 Titans shutout

Doesn't need it's own thread (looking at you dweeble but I'm sure you'll do it anyway) https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2024-josh-reynolds-cameron-ciraldo-culture-canterbury-bulldogs-vs-south-sydney-rabbitohs-round-4/news-story/03708bc48e6654fe9a68ec8b670226d0
  80. The_Chimpster

News Diddy

Like in a world that's beyond fucked, how is that redneck devoid of any talent still relevant?
  81. The_Chimpster

Movie Discussion

It's being driven by seth McFarlane who insists on casting Neeson with no input from the original writers or director so don't expect much
  82. The_Chimpster

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

He needs to stop taking the line on when there's a gap as he's slower than a snail
  83. The_Chimpster

Movie Discussion

Still can't believe that he's being cast in the naked gun remake
  84. The_Chimpster

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

It's wonderful. Hope they can maintain their shitness. Karma is a bitch Desmond
  85. The_Chimpster

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Reading that first line was more than enough for me