Search results

1. The_Chimpster

Totally ripped off

After annesley no doubt defended the atrocious calls ziggy came up with. The whole Organisation is fucked
  2. The_Chimpster

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

Yay another dweeble article, let us all rejoice :tired:
  3. The_Chimpster

Rumour Some new bloke

Looks like a bigger version of Dylan Brown
  4. The_Chimpster

20 Questions With a Bulldog - Bronson Xerri

Does he like berries?
  5. The_Chimpster

Leniu gets 8 weeks

So much for what happens on the field stays there. Imagine social media in the 80's 90's and early 00's they'd be no greats of the game because everyone's done dumb shit once upon a time, it just wasn't documented and a screenshot was a snippet out of the Saturday paper
  6. The_Chimpster

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

This new nrl promo is really annoying. That get on board crap is worse than this is our house by bend-me-ovy Jovi
  7. The_Chimpster

How many wins will we have by round 10?

I'm going to go with 5 and that's probably pushing it a bit tbh
  8. The_Chimpster

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

By getting motivation for his three plus maccas meals afterwards
  9. The_Chimpster

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

With nasheed being the captain & pilot
  10. The_Chimpster

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Love it how mods nuke any new Burton thread but dweebles stuff seems untouchable :tearsofjoy:
  11. The_Chimpster

News Francis Molo - thoughts ?

My thoughts are his manager wants a bigger payday
  12. The_Chimpster

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Same can be said about the moron who installed my block out blind yesterday while I was at work. Didn't connect the bracket properly as the top right hand side moves too easily and he installed it crooked
  13. The_Chimpster

Movie Discussion

Watched a few this past week Reptile with benicio tel Toro and Justine Timberlake, found that it started well but spiraled a bit over an hour in. One of the better Netflix originals I've seen though. 3/5 Three live long friends invent a person to get out of various activities throughout...
  14. The_Chimpster

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

But what about your avatar scoobs, who'll be the next savior?
  15. The_Chimpster

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

When his DJ equipment broke and he morphed into dweeble
  16. The_Chimpster

Movie Discussion

Meh, who cares what ign says about a movie
  17. The_Chimpster

Trying to get a shot at Billy Clinton now that Harry's todger isn't as effective
  18. The_Chimpster

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

That's not dweebles style, he can only copy and paste what he reads
  19. The_Chimpster

News Liam Knight

Could definitely get behind that, would be hilarious
  20. The_Chimpster

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

The yanks couldn't give a rats ring about nrl, they didn't even know what game was being played and called it "the rugby"
  21. The_Chimpster

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Thought sexton would start the season tbh but hopefully Hutchison can show why he was chosen
  22. The_Chimpster

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Only thing that's missing is kiss da ring
  23. The_Chimpster

Unreliable renters

So using the Mardi gtras analogy, should have expected that from you. Seems that you can't handle the truth with all of your fabricated stories, using the forum in an attempt to inflate that ego of yours with self aggrandizement and blatant lies, but hey you keep doing you and I'll keep calling...
  24. The_Chimpster

Unreliable renters

Yeah I do post in your innane threads because I feel as though I should have my say. You barely post in threads that aren't your own, and go on and on about stuff that never happened just to attempt to get a rise out of someone, but come across as a complete Muppet. I couldn't give a rats ring...
  25. The_Chimpster

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Players upset no day off after Luton win, Beat one of the worst teams in the comp and don't get a day off. Naww diddy widdums
  26. The_Chimpster

News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

So he's a minister who can preach out training like some sort of television evangelist. "if thou don't make bust an arse and put effort forth at every session, then the stone will be cast and fire will rain down upon thee"
  27. The_Chimpster

Same way the director managed to make three of them before people found out he was a convicted child molester https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jeepers-creepers-victor-salva-convicted-child-molestation/
  28. The_Chimpster

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Talk about a storm in a tea cup. Everyone is beyond sensitive in this day and age
  29. The_Chimpster

Unreliable renters

What's my excuse then as I firmly believe him to be one of the most useless posters on here, who routinely makes up stories attempting to pass them of as fact which is just sad really
  30. The_Chimpster

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Asiata no way after the covid crap imo taukeiaho can't pass a medical apparently so looks like tetevano might actually happen?
  31. The_Chimpster

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Meh, he's probably better than taukeiaho
  32. The_Chimpster

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

That's right!!! Just keep posting and become beyond guilded and you just might have a chance to unleash the almighty **** on the forum in it's unedited glory
  33. The_Chimpster

Favourite Movie Scenes.

34. The_Chimpster

Does anyone actually use a potato masher? A fork with some elbow grease does the same job imo
  35. The_Chimpster

News Eels v Bulldogs: Sivo suspended; Star recruits ready to go

You officially take out the most useless spammed threads ever award. Congratulations
  36. The_Chimpster

2024 English Super League Thread

Glad he's your problem and not ours anymore
  37. The_Chimpster

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

Ah that's just not tk way, it's all fire and brimstone after one bad showing and on that note, Hutchinson should be sacked
  38. The_Chimpster

News NRL Pre-Season Challenge: Bulldogs name halfback for match two

Alot of people shirked when we signed him but I'm glad we got him tbh. He's a better option than Flanagan that's for sure
  39. The_Chimpster

News Ciraldo’s bid to unleash ‘bulletproof’ Dogs; pre-season standout to watch: ‘24 Verdict

Such a heartwarming thread. Here's a really depressing song to compliment it
  40. The_Chimpster

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Two dysfunctional friends who met in college share their lives together trying to adjust to the professional world One of the funniest shows I've ever seen and an all time favourite that I'm currently rewatching
  41. The_Chimpster

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

So a guy who hasn't even played a game for us is captain. I suppose there really wasn't anyone else, Burton barely talks on field and mahoney seems overwhelmed with the role
  42. The_Chimpster

News Wests Tigers player refuses to train over perception of unfair treatment

Not related to DN and doesn't warrant its own thread but I nearly died laughing while reading this...
  43. The_Chimpster

News 'Walk towards pressure': Stephen Crichton's promise to Bulldogs after blockbuster NRL move

Couldn't help but laugh at the thread title, and who posted it
  44. The_Chimpster

Movie Discussion

Watched beekeeper, it was about what I expected. The choreography was great and is about as complimentary I can get. Less said about everything else the better
  45. The_Chimpster

2024 English Super League Thread

He's re-applying his clown makeup so had to take a break
  46. The_Chimpster

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

Not worse than paramount + Couldn't even get the pos to open once on my phone
  47. The_Chimpster

Your annual leave is cancelled!

Reharsh from news.com.au. Just like every one of your posts, totally full of shite (not even TCL quality champ)
  48. The_Chimpster

News Coaches Under Pressure-CAMERON CIRALDO - Bulldogs

Can tell you were chomping at the bit to get this "quality" tidbit out there
  49. The_Chimpster

News The Key Reason Behind TPJ's Exit From The Bulldogs

Reason for leaving, "nah, cuz league is like too hard bro, life of a boxer for Tpj" Next minute: "you mean I actually have to train, fuck that noise, back to league bro" It's a vicious cycle
  50. The_Chimpster

News Player who walked out

Interesting fact, they used real bullets in that scene on the insistence of Deniro
  51. The_Chimpster

No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

Agreed, I'd still take manu though
  52. The_Chimpster

Dad jokes

Added to the son, multi-paul
  53. The_Chimpster

Official Gus on Twitter

Burton almost looks lile he's auditioning to be the killer from scary movie
  54. The_Chimpster

News The Key Reason Behind TPJ's Exit From The Bulldogs

This old chest nut again, slow news day ey
  55. The_Chimpster

Rumour AFB & JT

Nah keep going as the hole polly is digging keeps getting bigger and it's becoming my go to whenever I need a laugh
  56. The_Chimpster

Must be a divinyls fan
  57. The_Chimpster

News Brutal’ truth behind Bulldogs photo as full extent of Gus revolution laid bare

Next Ritchie article incoming claiming the "mast head scoop" of the secret poo thief at the bulldogs
  58. The_Chimpster

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Skelator has come out saying he's not interested so I'd say he'll end up at the phins or the gronks
  59. The_Chimpster

Did you know...

Case in point
  60. The_Chimpster

Official RFM granted immediate release

I'd ask how can you still function after spouting such verbal diarrhoea, but based on your track record we all know the answer
  61. The_Chimpster

Triangled toast always tastes better
  62. The_Chimpster

Official Gus on Twitter

That he is, just saw in on nrluniverse. We can't catch a break with injuries it seems
  63. The_Chimpster

Offer Made (May)

Is he eating in, or is it drive thru
  64. The_Chimpster

Let's Trot with Burton

Not saying you did, just saying it was a poor call to make him co-captain
  65. The_Chimpster

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Son of Shane just gave me a berkowitz Flanagan mental image. Enjoy the terrible photoshop job :tearsofjoy:
  66. The_Chimpster

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

I always think of the nutty professor whenever I hear this song
  67. The_Chimpster

Offer Made (May)

Good. Maybe we'll finally have a winger who stays on his edge and doesn't rush in & get found out every time a team takes on a short side play
  68. The_Chimpster

BULLDOGS PLAYER TRADE

Funny how you get banned, create a new account get found out after like two posts. Never change uleh sex, never change
  69. The_Chimpster

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Love these football threads, usually two guys going back and forth like a world record game of pong. Keep it up fellas
  70. The_Chimpster

71. The_Chimpster

Nrl boot camp

And accurate as that's most likely how he gets his scoops from hoops :-)
  72. The_Chimpster

Let's Trot with Burton

Burton never should have been given the captaincy in the first place
  73. The_Chimpster

I'm not trashing him, but if he'll only move here because of his brothers, especially Tyrone given his history he can stay where he is or go anywhere but here. But that's just me
  74. The_Chimpster

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

So think it varies with what you're buying. Some might be a bit cheaper than the other depending on the product. Aldi used to be a lot cheaper aper until they expanded and now are almost as big as coles and woolies. Though I can almost guarantee that any supermarket will gouge everyone with...
  75. The_Chimpster

Careful, polly lolly will claim bullying and hit that report button faster than a Kardashian chasing after a botox injection or some lip filler (just like my sister who's pushing 50 and thinks she's 18)
  76. The_Chimpster

I'd like to have a dollar for every time I've heard.........

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard the phrase "it is what it is" I'd never have to work another day in my life
  77. The_Chimpster

Possibly the first and last time I'll ever agree with you or like one of your posts
  78. The_Chimpster

I shop anywhere that's cheaper than their competitor, which really they are almost as bad as each other. That's just another problem with society in this day and age, everyone has to have take a stance and die by it, unwavering to accept anything other than their point of view. Politics come...
  79. The_Chimpster

new nrl rule change for this season

And their fans rag on us for being shit for the past seven plus years. If we were in their position being given every leg up possible and being a one club city we'd have a hell of alot more than a spoon and only one grand final appearance to show for it imo
  80. The_Chimpster

Opinion Burton will be a top 3 half in the NRL in 2024

Pretty sure he blocked me so I don't have that effect anymore sadly. I'm actually curious to know who has me on ignore, I only had Bradley accountant K on my list until I removed him yesterday
  81. The_Chimpster

What are some memories of your wonder years?

The photo on the right down the bottom looks like a giant shit. Very fitting it's a depositor passbook :tearsofjoy:
  82. The_Chimpster

Let's Trot with Burton

He'd probably say "deal bro, I've only got 800k, does that cover it"
  83. The_Chimpster

Josh Curran - Bloke In A Bar

Your new avatar looks like he's constipated
  84. The_Chimpster

I'm with whoever offers the lowest price, couldn't care less if they carry australia day merch or not, most of the stuff is butt ugly and boganish anyway
  85. The_Chimpster

Let's Trot with Burton

CNN Clown network national, coming to you soon via a post on TK
  86. The_Chimpster

Life Memberships

He lost his braveness and went into hiding
  87. The_Chimpster

Let's Trot with Burton

The Pingas and blow diet is a hell of a way to produce an IQ the size of his shoe