Search results

1. J

Belmore Ticket Pricing

Bit disappointing that the family price for the storm game on the hill is $61 and for sharks game is $91. Might not seem like much but to a family it is, poor form by the club in my opinion
  2. J

Retention/ Recruitment

I actually think our recruitment/retention has been really good over the last few years. This is the team I see next year. 1. B. Morris (28) 2. C. Rona (23) 3. J. Morris (28) 4. T. Lafai (24) 5. J. Loko (22) 6. J. Reynolds (26) 7. M. Mbye (21) 8. A. Tolman (26) 9. M. Lichaa (21) 10. J...
  3. J

Des Hasler

I can not believe the amount of criticism of our coach that happens on this site! Since Des came across we have gone to 2 gf's. I understand we lost both but we could be in a far worst position. Everyone wants to rip him for the Mbye/Reynolds/Hokko situation but I absolutely can not...
  4. J

Watching the Bulldogs in Melbourne

Hey Guys, I am heading down to Melbourne for the weekend. The game is on Gem in Melbourne, but does anyone know any good bars/clubs that show the NRL live down there. Thanks
  5. J

Round 5 Team - Reynolds In, Mbye Out

Bulldogs1 Brett Morris 2 Curtis Rona 3 Josh Morris 4 Tim Lafai 5 Sam Perrett 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Michael Lichaa 10 James Graham (c) 11 Josh Jackson 12 Tony Williams 13 Greg Eastwood Interchange 14 Sam Kasiano 15 David Klemmer 16 Frank Pritchard 17 Tim Browne 18...
  6. J

Canterbury Bulldogs hit membership and sponsorship record!

http://www.afr.com/business/sport/canterbury-bulldogs-hit-record-membership-and-sponsorship-20150329-1m9ljj Canterbury Bulldogs has invested heavily in its membership department with the aim of significantly boosting member renewal rates. NaN of Canterbury Bulldogs chief executive Raelene...
  7. J

Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

I can't believe all the hate for Hodkinson this season. He is still working up to full speed but lets just have a look at his stats compared to some other "gun" halfbacks. Tackle Breaks Line Breaks Line Break Ast Try Assists Kick Metres...
  8. J

Mata'utia Brothers Staying in Newcastle

The Newcastle Knights is pleased to announce Chanel, Pat and Sione Mata’utia have re-signed with the Club for an additional three years. On contract for this season, the new deal sees the trio remain at the Knights until at least the end of season 2018. “As we have said all along, our priority...
  9. J

Team list tuesday!!

Hey guys, Team List Tuesday is back and apparently all the teams will announce their line-ups at 5:00pm AEDT on nrl.com Here's the link: http://www.nrl.com/round-1-teams-live-blog/tabid/10874/newsid/84167/default.aspx Im hoping for 1. B. Morris 2. C. Rona 3. J. Morris 4. T. Lafai 5. S...
  10. J

Why all the negativity???????????

I understand the frustration of coming 2nd twice in 3 years but why all the constant negativity on here?? We have an awesome forward pack with outstanding depth. We know have a top 5 backline with the additions of B. Morris, C. Rona, J.Loko Ok Hodkinson and Reynolds are not the greatest halves...