Search results

1. Hulk76

Are players paid too much ?

I've been thinking about this for a long time and a number of years ago I thought if the game keeps heading in the same direction of paying players so much money with the ever increasing salary cap, they may get to a point where they don't care about the club they play for ad much as they care...
  2. Hulk76

KO Our Future Rock Star Fullback ?

Looks like he is playing fullback now. From the moment I first saw him, I thought he had Ben Barber characteristics about him. He even weighs about the same in the late 90kgs. He has all the attributes to be a great fullback. Cant wait to see what he does there in Reggie's today..
  3. Hulk76

Hayze Perham

Does anyone know his contract situation? The kid is explosive. Can be a gun centre and we desperately need one. Just watched him play for parra reggies, and he has explosive speed, upper body strength and knows how to get to the try line.
  4. Hulk76

Who are your two most hated teams, and why?

With all the negative headlines around our team and the poor results over the last few seasons sending The Kennel into meltdown and also all of us at each other's throats at times due to poor results, bad selections, ref's ripping us and the media's obvious agenda against our great club, let's...
  5. Hulk76

Rumour Kurt Mann

I've heard whispers that he is close to signing with us. Not sure how I feel about it. Its from a reliable source friend of mine who is mates with a couple of people in the players circle.
  6. Hulk76

Fukd if you do, fukd if you don't!

I know Pay is yet to really shine as a coach and some of his changes and bench rotation are questionable, however, does he really have the cattle to prove what he can do? For example, he picks Lewis in the halves as more of a defensive decision, but we don't score enough points. He then has the...
  7. Hulk76

Lacking aggression and intensity

Yes, we do need to make a couple of changes out wide and up front, but the reality is we are lacking line speed, intensity and aggression. Its like we just go through the motions and expect something to happen. I feel sorry for how hard Foran, jmoz, bmoz, jackson and rfm try when the rest of the...
  8. Hulk76

Aaron Woods = Dally M prop of the year

Does anyone here still think he is a dud? He is a modern day front rower. Big, strong, hard to pull down, has an offload, very mobile for his size and has a big motor. What say the woodsy haters???
  9. Hulk76

Momentum Killers

Every time we seem to have momentum, we either drop the ball or give away a penalty. It happens in every game we play. We force an error, then we just drop the ball in the first couple of tackles. We keep teams pinned in their own 20, then we give away a penalty. Yes fuk Des, but this shite is...
  10. Hulk76

Andrew Fifita

The guy is a beast! Looking back at the contract saga when we signed him, i kinda wish we just went through with it and had at him at the club. $850k for him at the time compared to the top dollar some our underperforming pack is on, looks bloody good now. He is the modern games frontrower. Big...
  11. Hulk76

Jackson sin bin

Not saying this cost us the game at all as we genuinely got blown off the park, but how about the sin binning of Jackson? Maloney did the exact same thing against parra in the game straight after ours, and it was just a penalty. Fuk me the nrl referees have no idea !!! Is it one rule for ecery...
  12. Hulk76

Jack Bird- Our Rockstar Fullback

This guy legit is gona be a freak. Already a gun player and doesn't want to play centre. Played fullback tonight amd carved up Canberra. Off contract and wants to play fullback and has made that very clear to Sharkies but they are opting for Holmes once fit. Worth throwing $700-$750k at him and...
  13. Hulk76

We need a gun centre!

Now that rona our only real attacking threat in the backs is gone, who do we really have to create chances and score tries? I think we should make a play for Dean Whare frim penrith. He is almost back to full fitness from injury and was a gun before he got injured. Greg Inglis reckons Whare is...
  14. Hulk76

Who can we say is a genuine superstar or xfactor in our team?

Ive been thinking about this a lot lately guys, and comparing us to other teams and their stars, but who do we really have that we cam say is an xfactor or real superstar? Only game changer or xfactor we kinda have is kasiano, amd he is inconsistent and plays minimal minutes and is a bench...
  15. Hulk76

WHAT A WIN TONIGHT WOULD DO FOR US

I believe if we win tonight, whether its ugly or even just by one point, it will give the boys the boost in confidence at the right time leading into the finals. Ot would start our run and we could ride the wave in if we pull it off tonight. It is a must obe for two reasons. 1) Cows flogged us...
  16. Hulk76

Throwing the ball away ?

Milford just threw the ball away 15 meters over the sideline after a knock on from Alex Glenn.... no penalty. Consistency would be great refs!!! Whats the difference between that and us doing the same last night and being penalised?
  17. Hulk76

We need a firebrand forward !

We all keep debating about which forwards should stay or go... We all keep talking about who's form has dropped and who will never improve or be consistent. I agree with a lot of arguments, but the one thing i have noticed is that we have not had that one forward that is consistent and has that...
  18. Hulk76

How good is to watch the Roosters getting smashed !

The one team i hate with a passion starting the season 0 - 3 and getting bum raped tonight by the cows made me jizz. Ever since Uncle Nick asked Phil Gould how do we build a competitive team over the next few years and Gould replied buy the dogs players, i have hated them. Anyone else feeling...