Search results

1. Maza

Facials

Anyone had them done? If so which ones? Currently doing Microdermabrasion, almost at the back end of it and it's amazing keeps face looking heaps fresh. Always had trouble keeping up with the cleansing at home though, so lazy.
  2. Maza

Surfing champ based + 11 year old shot @ Greenacre

wtf is wrong with people Surfer Stephanie Gilmore bashed outside home Four-time world surfing champion Stephanie Gilmore has been bashed with an metal pole outside her home on NSW's far north coast. The 26-year-old intruder is thought to have attacked Gilmore as she walked up stairs...
  3. Maza

Question for the boys

Do you ever "accidentally" send a message to a girl - if so what are you "accidentally" telling her? AND Do you ever let your mates go through your phone & read your messages?
  4. Maza

who is awake

i can't sleep... Insomnia is going to kill me :(
  5. Maza

Aint She Pretty

I can't stop looking :love:
  6. Maza

Dabkeh/Arab Songs

:love::love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TofSj3-6Gw
  7. Maza

Has Anyone Studied Through Open Uni Australia?

If so - I need help, please :(
  8. Maza

20 to 1 : Outrageous Sports Stars

On tonight, who do you think will be number one?
  9. Maza

Teamstore Help Please

I've just tried to make an order online but cancelled when i realised duh you idiot you don't have a credit card.... I have an order summary that's been sent to my email but what happens to the order now? Might aswell get my ass up & go to the store. :confused:
  10. Maza

Males are...

Selfish Annoying Pig headed Waste of time :angry::( feel free to add.
  11. Maza

LOL slow dance

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&fg=rss&vid=a72f2a2d-bcf8-4d50-8232-fd6787d1ef3a&from=imbot_en-au_general&wa=wsignin1.0 I rekon that would be AWESOME!! break out into a break dance with the new hubby lol [apologies in advance if its been posted...
  12. Maza

Are humps...

Pedestrian crossings ? Since when do people cross on top of them and expect drivers to stop for them ?? :o
  13. Maza

Did anyone else...

notice our ex-player in the crowd ? At the beginning of the second half Willie Tonga came and sat in the reserved seating area with a couple of guys. After a couple minutes I looked down again and realised it was Thurston! Was nice to see a familiar face in the crowd, even though it may...
  14. Maza

Happy Birthday ALI aka DJ ALMO!!!

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing u only the best the world has to offer for the best guy in the world!!!! Hope u have an awesome day boobzy, take it easy and don’t do anything too wild :whacky::p i'm watching you *takes out binoculars* lol mwaaa Happy birthday to you Happy...
  15. Maza

help please

in the movie "stomp the yard" does anyone know what the slow song is called that is played when DJ and April first eat out and dance together... ?
  16. Maza

Manaish Shops

Where does everyone get their manaish from? btw for those who dont know, manaish = leb pizza
  17. Maza

Bulldogs Video Thread

I'm wondering if there is a thread for links to clips of bulldogs highlights/tributes etc in which we could all share with each other?? If there is one, could I get a link? pretty please :love: If there isn't, maybe we could start and use this thread..
  18. Maza

Umm, move over Tobey Maguire?

I was just looking through some random, un-named pics on my pc and came across this one.... I can't remember who the Spiderman impersonator is.. I'm not even sure I really want to know :o:p
  19. Maza

Happy Birthday Krissy!!

I know I'm over an hour and a bit early but I wanna make this thread so hereeee I go... MWAAAA gorgeous HAPPY BIRTHDAYY wish u all the best, hope u have an awesomeee day! be good, make it a day to remember!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :jump: :partytime :partytime :partytime...
  20. Maza

Pup Gets One More Chance

BULLDOGS coach Steve Folkes has given Ben Roberts an 80-minute reprieve after he branded the rookie halfback's performance on Friday night as "shocking". The entire Bulldogs squad was embarrassed after the 40-10 loss to Penrith at CUA Stadium on Friday night. Winless after the first two...
  21. Maza

Ask The Coach

Question: I am a Bulldogs fan and I would just like to find out what plans Steve Folkes has for up and coming player Ben Roberts. In the games that he did play last year, he looked very impressive. Where will he fit into the plans with Brent Sherwin and Daniel Holdsworth? Simo of Sydney...
  22. Maza

Mark O'Meley's Vow To Be No.1

BIG Mark O'Meley has vowed to force the Bulldogs to improve their offer and re-sign him ¿ yesterday declaring his intention to become the best prop in the world this season. As it emerged that the club was looking at Dragons young gun Danny Wicks as a possible replacement for O'Meley, the...
  23. Maza

Ryan: Bulldogs Stay Focused

BULLDOGS captain Andrew Ryan last night vowed his side would not be distracted by the uncertainty surrounding the futures of star forwards Mark O'Meley and Sonny Bill Williams. The Bulldogs were comprehensively beaten by the Warriors in New Zealand over the weekend but Ryan denied talk of...
  24. Maza

Skaf boys' gang rape to be made into a movie...

Anyone read about this in the paper??? I am so ****en shocked I cannot believe they are going to make a movie about the whole ordeal. Funded through tax-payers money too...
  25. Maza

Anyone seen "Babel" ?

Just wondering if anyone had seen this movie...? The start of it confused the crap outta me because it changes location to 3 different sort of mini-stories. I've only seen about an hour of it and then I gave up. Apparently its an instalment in a series of other movies, which may explain...
  26. Maza

Dougies

Hurztville location... Anyone been there lately? I was in there during the week and I noticed the new display he has up beneath all the pics of our boys eating there and other famous sports stars and jerseys... We all know about how 2006 most people (well most that I know anyways) were...
  27. Maza

Just Curious..

I'm trying to deal with something/someone that's been in my life on and off for awhile now so I was just wondering... What's the longest on/off relationship you girls have had?? Oh boys too if you like lol
  28. Maza

Hair..

So gurlies... Im sitting here bored outta my brain straightening my hair. I gotta admit I'm like full self-centered and obsessed when it comes to my hair I absolutely adore it :love: lol ANYWAYS lemme get to the point... What kind of hair styles do you all have (ok guys u can talk about ur...
  29. Maza

Arsenal vs Chelsea

I had my alarm on for this one, as a Man Utd supporter that means I was definitely cheering for Arsenal (hard to believe, but its only because of the circumstance) :) anyways, i was so out of it i turned my alarm off when it rang and continued to enjoy my zZzZzz's. woke up, RAN to fox...
  30. Maza

Arsenal vs Chelsea

I had my alarm on for this one, as a Man Utd supporting that means I was definitely cheering for Arsenal (hard to believe, but its only because of the circumstance :) ) anyways, i was so out of it i turned my alarm off when it rang and continued to enjoy my zZzZzz's. woke up, RAN to fox...
  31. Maza

William's Self Doubt

All these articles on SBW and his future, might aswell add this one.... ------------ By Dean Ritchie December 08, 2006 12:00 IT is a smile that masks the private agony of a player who has lost his mantle as rugby league's youngest superstar. Bulldogs superstar Sonny Bill Williams...
  32. Maza

Bulldogs Training at Ramsgate Beach

I just heard from a mate who owns a restaurant down there, that the boys are training there right now??! Anyone see them please fill us in on how they all look in terms of their fitness. Thanks.
  33. Maza

Jeff Fenech's Fight Night

Anyone watch last nights one?? I didn't see it all but just caught some of the replay not long ago... Anyone catch the featherweight fight between Mohammad Elomar and Matt Powell?! What a fiesty match!! Would have loved to see that match go on.. Shame it was called off.
  34. Maza

Happy Birthday Muz

Happy Birthday!! your Dad asked me to make this thread :o :p
  35. Maza

Melbourne vs CCM

Anyone watching this game? I’m going in and out every little bit to see what’s going on but OMG at the amount of action!! A few mins into the game its 1-1. Then 12 mins into the game its 2-2. By the time half time came around, it's CCM winning 3-2 and Melbourne are down to 9 men!! :eek:
  36. Maza

One dies, one trapped in deadly night on roads

A man was killed and a bus driver trapped in a wreck after two separate accidents last night. The driver of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo died when it hit a pole on the Princes Highway at Tempe in Sydney’s inner west at about 10.15 pm. Another man in the vehicle was taken to hospital with...
  37. Maza

Motorshow 2006

Anyone been? Or plan on going?? I'm dying to go but I can't because of the HSC and stupid studying :(
  38. Maza

If You Were To Follow..

Just Curious, so hypothetically speaking.. If you were to follow the NRL team of the area/region you lived in.. Would you still be a Bulldogs supporter? If not, which team then? I would be a Dragons supporter :eek: *vomits at the thought*
  39. Maza

Sweet Talking

So Ladies, we have ALL copped earful's from either a desperate male or our "I'm Here To Stay" Love Interest.. Lol ok so last night I was listening to music before I went to bed, and it got me reading into the words "babe", "baby", "pumpkin", "munchkin"... WHY those words? Like a baby is...
  40. Maza

HSC Discussion Thread

To my fellow 2006 HSC'ers... Theres 11 days to go till our first exam, being English Paper One. So, I thought I would create a thread in which we could discuss our upcoming exams, which exams we are sitting for, and oh you know, throw in a few worried and stress relieving comments here...
  41. Maza

Would You Pose Nude....

...For a good cause?? A few of us kennelers talking about it on msn, so i thought i would see what the rest of you think?? Would u pose partially nude (for example the way the footballers did in the calender) for a good cause??
  42. Maza

13 Years On...It's Over!!

HIGHSCHOOL IS OVERRRR!!!! awwww yeahhh :D:D Just wanted to share my excitement with other kennelers who may have also finished this week?! Today was officially my last day, and tomorrow night is my graduation.. Im seriously sitting here trying to figure out if I'm happy it's over or not...
  43. Maza

Nokia 3250.. Help

Im having trouble deciding whether or not to get this phone, or to just get the Chocolate phone. The 3250 looks sexy (to me atleast lol) on TV but I've seen it in shop windows and it don't look that great. Quite a few people have told me to steer away from it because it's like a brick but i...
  44. Maza

SBW.. Sore Knee again??

Cookie^Monstah just messaged me askin if i had heard anything about Sonny and that her Dad saw him with his knee strapped??? Anyone know anything??? :o :sad:
  45. Maza

Grimaldi sticking up for Joey

anyone just see that on the news? my sis was telling me bout it a sec ago... something about Grimmers saying he thinks you should be able to swear or say something to the touchie if he does something wrong :uptight: i just hope my sis heard wrong... im shocked if he said u can swear to them...
  46. Maza

Happy Birthday Marty

ok its not for another hour but i wanna be the one to make this thread!! lol HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY MARTYYYYY w0000000t :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: :MexicanWa:MexicanWa: :headbange:headbange:headbange Enjoyyy the Day Marty! Wish Ya ALLLL the Best...
  47. Maza

Which "B" Is Best For You?

ok, all the talk about Jorgie's breasts in the discussion thread for pics has got me thinking.... guys, if u have a choice, which "B" do u prefer on the ladies.... Boobs OR Butt?? and girls, which one would u rather have as ur best asset??
  48. Maza

Hottest Guy Thread

okay my fellow gurlies, the guys have got their one up and running, so how about we start posting up some delicious guyssss aswell....
  49. Maza

Poems Thread

awhile back i used to have an obssesion for poems and im starting to kind of get back into it atm. ive got a couple of books of my faves and a book of my own.. so i thought id create a thread where u could post ur own poems (or quotes), or some of ur favourite ones..
  50. Maza

Happy Birthday dog4lyf

Happy Birthday my cute MBW :D :D :D all the best babe!! enjoy ur day and take care of urself!! :musik36: :birthday: :birthday:
  51. Maza

Whats The Worst Thing...

whats the worst thing a guy/girl could do to u? and how long before u show them the door?
  52. Maza

Favourite Perfume

wats ur favourite perfume? oh and mite aswell post ur fave on guys too....i cant go past Dunhill Desire on a guy...yummmmmmmmm :D
  53. Maza

Attn: Eedz

clear out ur inbox so i can reply thanx :p
  54. Maza

Israel Fires Rockets Into Lebanon

JERUSALEM, May 28, 2006 (UPI) -- The Israeli military responded to rockets fired from Lebanon Sunday with airstrikes on two militant strongholds in Lebanon. The military also exchanged artillery fire with the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, The New York Times reported. The newspaper...
  55. Maza

Big Willie Man of the Match

Congrats to Mason on being Man Of The Match.. he played really well and what a try!! Legend
  56. Maza

Reni and Roy to roosters??

i heard bout this, and almost fainted! 99% of my heart sayin it bullsh1t, but that damn 1% left is niggling away at me... and yess before u all ask, it was printed in telecrap so just another sh1t stirrer????? i need some reassurance :(
  57. Maza

Man Utd vs Chel$ki

even though the title is looooooooong gone, this match will still be intense! man united win, gives some extra confidence over Chelski for next season.. plus it would make it 2nd win againt Mourinho's men this season, something im dying to see Chelski win, then well, who cares lol...
  58. Maza

longest relationship

wats the longest u have ever been with one person for?
  59. Maza

Comfort Dating

have any of u girls, and yess u guys can answer too, gotten urself into a relationship just for the sake of it? be it that for example u didnt particularly like the person but u were longing for the comfort or just the fact of someone being there??
  60. Maza

Under Age Drinking

sooo, we all know very few people wait till their 18 lol so time to spill, wen was ur first drink and how was the experience??
  61. Maza

Hottest body part

soo, wats the hottest body part on a guy?? imo, i cant go past nice arms and ass...oh and the eyes! :p
  62. Maza

Asotasi on French hitlist

Source: Sunday Telegraph Stay tuned for a big departure from the Bulldogs. We understand that new Super League club Catalans Dragons have compiled a shopping list and forward Roy Aostasi's name is at the top. Dragon's coach Mick Potter has met leading Australian managers David Riolo and Mark...
  63. Maza

how do u deal??

ok, i know these two people who have a very close friendship that developed into quite an emotional sort of friendship. anywhos, a million "i love you's" here and a thousand other sweet talkin things there, this relationship came to an end a few months later due to distance issues. hmmm so, the...
  64. Maza

arghhh msn

anyone havin problems????? me, marty, and cookie talkin and their nics say their offline, but they arent offline coz we chattin... plus the same person online for me isnt online for them, wen they arent even blocked on their lists!! and as im talkin to sum people and their nics say...
  65. Maza

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Rio: Both Teams Have Something To Fight For Rio Ferdinand expects another classic encounter between United and Arsenal on Sunday with both teams in form and fighting for key positions in the Premiership. United still harbour slender hopes of overturning Chelsea’s seven-point lead in the...
  66. Maza

Happy Birthday mzhabibty

Happy Birthday mzhabibty and Mr Kosherstein Happy Birthday!! enjoy ur day :birthday:
  67. Maza

Romance Mathematics

i got this in an email, im not sure if this is old or anything, but some of it made me laugh so i thought id share!!! Smart man + smart woman = romance Smart man + dumb woman = affair Dumb man + smart woman = marriage Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy OFFICE ARITHMETIC...
  68. Maza

Chocolate math

i got dis in an email, and just thought id share!!! YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! It takes less than a minute .... Work this out as you read ... Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time...
  69. Maza

CaRz...

im not sure if there haz been a thread on this...but ill still make it newayz... i feel like talkin about cars... our dream cars (i want a mazda RX8 :( ), spoilers, sub-woofers, car systemz, interior.......nethin and everythin 2 do wid cars... :p im juz interested 2 see wat everyone...
  70. Maza

HaPpY BiRtHdAy CoOkiE mOnStAh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADZ... hope ur wishes come tru.. enjoy ur day sweety... :birthday:
  71. Maza

Man Utd vs Chelsea

manchester united versus chelsea is tomorrow morning at 3am.. this is perhaps the most heavily weighted game in terms of the competition so far in the english premier league.. imo, united win, the rest of us teams in the EPL hav more of a chance at taking the title from "the chosen one"...
  72. Maza

Year 12 Jerseys

our year is gettin our year 12 jerseys ready atm,and we're supposed to know wat we want on the back as our nicks/names..i've got one in mind but im not 100% sure yet.. i was just curious as to wat every1 had on their year 12 jerseys???
  73. Maza

Wat an insult..

i know that this mite not be that much of a big deal, but this p!ssed me off.. i was flickin thru the daily telecrap in the sports section and came across the rankingz..the bulldogz were ranked 15, but this isnt wat got me really sh!tty..do u know wat they had as our logo??? the roosters logo...