Search results

1. ***eMd0g***

madagascar

who has seen it i just watched it. if u havent seen it u must it is a classic i liked it mor than my 6 yr old sista...i like to moove it moove it!
  2. ***eMd0g***

footy show comdedians

i duno if theres ever been a thread like this one before but im gunna do it even if it has but who is ur fav footy show comedian? mine would have to be carl barron he's just a crack up and so realistic!
  3. ***eMd0g***

souths cant talk to anasta

saw this article on the souths forum take a geeze Anasta can't talk to Souths By Steve Jancetic June 21, 2005 OFF-contract Bulldogs star Braith Anasta has been denied permission to negotiate with South Sydney as the NRL club's chances of keeping gun forward Willie Mason appear to be worsening...
  4. ***eMd0g***

how come...

how come sterlo wasnt picked for the top 20 (or 25 idunno) players in origin he was great!
  5. ***eMd0g***

raiders & the dogs...what r ur predictions?

i know its a bit early but what do u predict will happen when we play the raiders this week...im talking the score...try scorers possible injuries etc... mine is: we will tye with them at 22 all and go into et. and anasta or lolesi will score a field goal or a try so we win by...
  6. ***eMd0g***

bulldog army

just wanna know about the game last week...was the army there and wern't half the fans banned for some reason i mean id understand why half the army was banned but i just would like to know if thats true?
  7. ***eMd0g***

russell crow...the doggies supporter

i was on the rabbithos forum and saw my dad had posted this about russell crow and now is in the sun herald...
  8. ***eMd0g***

souths vs manly

i went to the souths vs manly game coz my dad is a souths supporter and let me tell u i havent seen souths play that well since i was a lil s**t...scott logan is a legend and if he's off contract i think the dogs should sign him he's got excellent potential and think he'll be a legend one day...
  9. ***eMd0g***

weidler's obsession

have u noticed weidler has an obsession about the roosters...i remember when anthony mundine was considering returning to the nrl weidler kept askin him about the roosters and now the man might not play nrl...then we go back to anasta and he goes its likely he'll go to the roosters...same thing...
  10. ***eMd0g***

Pricey

i rekon that when steven price moved to new zealand and left us we started playing like crap and that exactly what happen to the roosters when freddy retired...who agrees?:confused:
  11. ***eMd0g***

maitua

does anyone know when reni maitua will be returning? if so roughly what round will he be comming back?:confused:
  12. ***eMd0g***

losses & gains

although we have been talking about who we're gunna loose and who we're gunna re-sign...have we discussed who might be comming to the diggies or even moving into first grade? who do you think we'd sign?
  13. ***eMd0g***

theme song

does anyone know what our theme song is if so how can i get it?
  14. ***eMd0g***

ANASTA vs MASON

what are the odds of anasta going to souths? apparently they offered him $400k but wouldn't you think that canterbury can still afford braith? An to think mason would go to union do you really think they can offer him that much...they didnt even offer anasta more than $200k so if they do end up...