Search results

1. P

Tapatalk not working

It seems the Kennel Forum has been disabled in Tapatalk. Does anyone know whether this is going to be permanent.
  2. P

Live stream NSW cup

Really aggressive defence and pretty good line speed. Hope Des was not watching because they will all be getting a severe talking to.
  3. P

Moses Mbye puts extension talks on hold after Bulldogs first offer

Has anyone considered the Hasler effect on Mbye. He hardly ran or tried anything the last month. Cook's natural game has been destroyed in a couple of weeks, just like Liccha. We aren't allowed to do anything that is seen to be "out of the box". I have followed the Dogs for over 50 years and...
  4. P

Rabbitohs - Aaron Gray Knees

Forward pass after forward pass from Luke, players carried 15 metres over the sideline and so it goes on. The NRL is a joke. So many teams just never get a fair go.
  5. P

Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

How long before he announces he has signed with Union. I am happy to hear the news but not sure it is as simple as what is being reported. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. P

T-Rex pricey when metres not running

I watched a lot of Many games in his last year and he played pretty much as he is now although a lot less minutes. After he did his back he was very ordinary and nothing has changed. A few Manly supporters I work with couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces when we signed him. Sent from my...
  7. P

Match Day Thread: Canterbury Bulldogs vs Broncos @ ANZ Stadium

I know it is the first gameplay of the year but it is like watching most of the games last year. We are a rabble with absolutely no idea how to score points against a side that will probably not make the 8. Where does that leave us. Klemmer comes on and plays 5 or 10 minutes so considering where...
  8. P

The Broncos were disgraceful and they won the game so where does that leave us. Absolutely no attacking options in the red zone and our defence was like watching a netball game. We keep greeting run over which is an absolute ****ing joke. Neither team deserve to be in the 8 based on those...
  9. P

Last year inside the the 20 NO IDEA, tonight more of the same. Attacking options seem non existent. Not trying to be negative but I can see a long year ahead sadly :( Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. P

Todays trial at belmore......

Looked very lethergic even in the warmpups. Never once went looking for the ball.
  11. P

2013 Membership Updates

Last year Cat 2 for myself and my son who is deaf and had a concession card was $365. He has now lost his pension card thanks to Goverment insensibility and today my membership pack turns up. Our Cat 2 seats are now deemed Platinum Premium and will cost us $680 I guess with the club doing so...