Search results

1. CeeEss

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Thoughts on the first half: Another blinder from Kikau Xerri having a great game and will be hard to keep out of first grade Crighton needs to stop kicking and use his pace and skill to straighten up the attack Hayward is looking good in the step up in class We don't have the class across the...
  2. CeeEss

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

Agreed B-Train, one of my all time faves. Very underrated.
  3. CeeEss

Opinion Injury replacements

Defensively he's not a first grader yet. Hopefully he continues to improve defensively so he can make big metres and defend.
  4. CeeEss

News Preston Injured

What a tough kid.
  5. CeeEss

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

So good to see Souffs fans outnumbered by ours at their home game.
  6. CeeEss

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

I reckon that's part of it although Crighton is also arguably the worlds best centre at the moment.
  7. CeeEss

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Look at their spine and they drop a young half. There are bigger issues at Souths than their Illias.
  8. CeeEss

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

Look at the way Penrith "attack" in defence, particularly in the opposition 20 when they're coming off their goal line. Make no mistake, the success of both Penrith and Melbourne is on the back of sound defensive structures.
  9. CeeEss

Liverpool stadium

Just a quick question punters, who's going to pay for a new stadium? The Penrith Stadium refurbishment will be over $300 million, fcuk knows how much a new 40,000 seat stadium would cost, close to $1 billion I would expect. And that was a compromise after a proposal for a new ground was knocked...
  10. CeeEss

Official Luke Vella - Assistant Coach 2024

He's also got a great relationship with the Jersey Flegg boys, that will be an important factor in re-signing them moving forward.
  11. CeeEss

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

Yep agreed. He's a prop who comes off the bench for the team that just won 2 wooden spoons.
  12. CeeEss

Membership 2024

$1430 for my family for 4 platinum seats, that's just too much for a team who have had a handful of wins over the past few years. I just can't afford that so won't be renewing.
  13. CeeEss

Surprising reason Eels, Bulldogs are winning most new NRL fans

There is never any doubt about being in Bulldogs territory when you go to Belmore, even in the off season. Lots of Bulldogs murals and decorations in the shops. It's a unique and beautiful place.
  14. CeeEss

Alamoti to the Panthers

I just don't think he has the size to be an NRL centre. Probably a good move for him going to the Panthers but make no mistake, he's been signed as a backup centre. Interesting to note that we didn't make an offer.
  15. CeeEss

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

We need to be patient for a few more years and we'll reap the benefits in spades. We have to accept that these young blokes aren't going to handle first grade next year or maybe even the year after but if we bring them along slowly they'll be better players for it. I like that we have given a...
  16. CeeEss

Flanagone....

Hope he kills it there. I don't rate him as a halfback but he always had a red hot go and most halfbacks would struggle behind our pack. Seems like a nice young bloke, I wish him well.
  17. CeeEss

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

I haven't read the 14 pages of comments but FARK Rothfield is a rude prick, constantly interjecting Graham when he tried to talk. Came across as nothing but a gossip columnist who has never played a football in his life.
  18. CeeEss

News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

Basically every Bulldogs player from the past 15 years has been bagged on the Kennel at some stage. If the Kennel was around in the 80's there would be Kennellers who would bag Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb.
  19. CeeEss

News ‘We have standards’: Bulldogs skipper shuts down criticism of club’s culture

Meanwhile we're hearing nothing from Burton. Hopefully he isn't captain next year, he is not a leader.
  20. CeeEss

Official Gus on Twitter

The world's greatest latex salesman.
  21. CeeEss

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

Burton has looked completely uninterested lately. As our captain and one of our "stars" his effort levels have been atrocious. I can't help but think he is a big part of our problem at the moment, his defence has been pathetic. If your captain is not having a go in defence then why would the...
  22. CeeEss

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

If any players are reading this and interested in working 4 hour days, my local supermarket is offering shelf filling jobs, I think they pay around $25 per hour.
  23. CeeEss

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

I don't know if anyone saw Liam Knight spraying Burton today? It was after he didn't find touch which quickly led to a try. I love it when players hold each other accountable, it doesn't happen enough.
  24. CeeEss

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

No one hung around that long. Today was only the 2nd time I've ever left a game early. I don't work my arse off to buy season tickets to watch overpaid blokes pretending to be footballers. I'll definitely be reassessing whether I renew in 2024, I can probably find ways to spend my money more wisely.
  25. CeeEss

Oks

Does this mean we can do school visits again?
  26. CeeEss

News ‘Why is he in cotton wool?’ Myraid of Dogs’ issues laid bare as legend says coach deserves more heat

Yep, they can fix that by performing. Start making your tackles or get a job stacking shelves at Woolies, it's a pretty simple choice.
  27. CeeEss

Tpj to retire from nrl

This is amazing news. I may even crack open my Bulldogs gin tonight to celebrate
  28. CeeEss

News Disgraceful’: Dogs ‘running out of excuses’ amid huge crisis after Hunt call

It's a pretty fair excuse, we had 11 players on the field at one stage. We started well but as soon as things don't go our way our heads drop and we throw in the towel, we have zero resilience. I know that's what Ciraldo is trying to develop but it feels like the rot has set in.
  29. CeeEss

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

We just haven't been using him right this year, last year Burton was kicking for him on the 2nd or 3rd tackle but we're using him as a battering ram this year.
  30. CeeEss

Is Burton immune from being dropped?

He has the best boot in the game allegedly, not one torpedo bomb today. He just doesn't look interested in attack and he's even worse in defence.
  31. CeeEss

Rd 22 vs Dolphins 3-2-1

3. Kiraz 2. Mahoney 1. Not Matt Burton
  32. CeeEss

It's a culture problem': Bulldogs breakdown - Where are they going wrong? | NRL 360 | Fox League

I think Read is right in that we have some players who aren't buying into what Ciraldo is trying to achieve. If RFM is whinging about how hard we train then he isn't the player we want or need. If you've ever heard Peter Tunks or Willie Mason interviewed about training they always say "we knew...
  33. CeeEss

Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

Sutton has a crack but is probably a fringe first grader at the moment. Happy for RFM never to pull on a blue and white jersey ever again.
  34. CeeEss

Rd 21 v Panthers

Where the fuck is Mahony playing? Looks like he's running around like a kid who has hasn't been given a position from his coach.
  35. CeeEss

Rd 21 v Panthers

The Moorebank Rams are a pseudo feeder team to our jersey flegg team, they got touched up 88-6 yesterday by Penrith Brothers. Something doesn't seem quite right with our systems at the moment.
  36. CeeEss

Who will the next Work Horse be ?

Agreed, Tolman and Jackson were constantly caned by TK, what wouldn't we do to have them running around at the moment? They weren't flash but they didn't miss tackles like the current mob did.
  37. CeeEss

Skelton

Probably should have backed himself with his second touch. I can see him ending up in the forwards but happy for him to come off the bench like he was tonight. Promising.
  38. CeeEss

What happened to Max King?

He seems to have played through injury a lot this year, I reckon he's showed quite a bit of ticker.
  39. CeeEss

Opinion Why Holbrook Is The Man For The Job

Ciraldo's on a 5 year deal, he ain't going anywhere.
  40. CeeEss

An explanation?

Did anyone see RFM joking and laughing with the Adulterer Adam Elliott after fulltime today? A complete lack of awareness from our club captain. Like many others he needs to go.
  41. CeeEss

Mahoney In Presser

Dear Reed, I pay over $1000 for a family pass plus several more hundreds of dollars on merchandise. When we give up 3-4 hours on a weekend to come and cheer you blokes on and you don't have a crack and look completely disinterested then I have the right to boo whoever I want whenever I want...
  42. CeeEss

News Perham signs with manly ?

Just saw this, very exciting if true. The cleanout of the deadwood continues.
  43. CeeEss

News A Gus about nothing: Gould promised everything but Bulldogs going backwards under his watch

We've been smashed by injuries and we're in a bit of a hole at the moment but we appear to be on the right trajectory to find our way out. Our juniors are starting to fire and we'll reap the benefits of that in a few years time, we just have to be patient.
  44. CeeEss

Drop Reed Mahoney.

Does anyone have his missed tackle count for today? I imagine it would be substantial.
  45. CeeEss

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

And a shit bloke
  46. CeeEss

Opinion TPJ/FOX

That was the time for one of our halves to step up and take control. Instead we left it to an excitable winger to try to pull out a win.
  47. CeeEss

Something Positive Amongst the Sea of Tripe

What a nice young bloke. It's so refreshing to see one of our players so humble and excited as opposed to someone just here for the money like TPJ.
  48. CeeEss

Perham is the new Tolman

I think he's referring to the penalty try
  49. CeeEss

Opinion Alamoti

He was terrible defensively tonight
  50. CeeEss

Braidon Burns Appreciation Thread

What a gutsy performance. Still showed some pace although he was broken.
  51. CeeEss

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Yep, we need to remember that this is an 18 year old kid so we need to give him time to get used to the pace and physicality of first grade.
  52. CeeEss

Strength and conditioning coach reportedly has left

Being the Bulldogs forward coach is the easiest job in footy at the moment, there is virtually no one to coach.
  53. CeeEss

KO Our Future Rock Star Fullback ?

Yep he's been ordinary so far. We'd all love to see him get a run in FG but today shows he's probably still not quite ready.
  54. CeeEss

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Ciraldo needs to start addressing the lack of a fair go that we're getting from the referee's, it's become a joke.
  55. CeeEss

Saint Sinner (Another Stab @ Gus)

I'm sure Gus is not losing any sleep about the toothless RLPA
  56. CeeEss

News The Bulldogs prodigy making waves in the NSW Cup

His attack was good on the weekend but he missed 6 tackles. Let's give him time to physically get used to playing against men before we rush him into first grade.
  57. CeeEss

Rd 3 vs Tigers 3-2-1

He's made a huge difference and is already a better player than he was at Parrascum.
  58. CeeEss

The Offical Reed Mahoney Appreciation Thread

Was close to the man of the match in a team which lost by almost 30 points.
  59. CeeEss

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Absolutely disgraceful. There are some of our blokes who don't appear to give a sh!t
  60. CeeEss

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

I hope Gus kept the receipt
  61. CeeEss

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

https://westernweekender.com.au/2022/12/masked-panther-crichton-is-gone-to-the-dogs/ Article in the Western Weekender
  62. CeeEss

Membership 2023

I'm trying to order stuff now, I've never used a more useless, clunkier system. I'm sure they make it difficult to use so people don't use their credits. In my 15 years of being a member they just never get this stuff right.
  63. CeeEss

Bulldogs draw a joke no Thursday or Friday games

I have Kayo and season tickets so I can see only positives. I refuse to watch Ch9, their commentary is deplorable. Sat and Sun games also allows more people to get to games.
  64. CeeEss

Opinion Silver tongue Ciraldo

Agreed, he hasn't won a single game so far. What a fraud.
  65. CeeEss

Membership 2023

Thanks DU!
  66. CeeEss

Membership 2023

I'm baulking at renewing my platinum membership due to the price for my family of 5. Does anyone know what Cat 1 tickets for a home game are? Just trying to work out if it's more financially viable buying tickets to the games I want to go to rather than buying a full-blown membership.
  67. CeeEss

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

He's 19 Bulldog Steve, it's difficult to break into any team at that age. You have a son that plays?
  68. CeeEss

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

I live out west and my son is trialling in other districts for rep teams because there is just too much competition in Penrith, understandably only the elite kids get chosen. They could pick 3 or 4 rep teams from each age group that would be ultra competitive.
  69. CeeEss

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

The Jersey Flegg GF is on before it, Penrith v Newcastle.
  70. CeeEss

News Franklin Pele & Andrew Davey - SIGNED

I think it's more that they don't want to destroy the kids confidence in a losing team, a few missed tackles or poor reads in defence and everyone will start sh!tcanning them like every other rookie who makes their debut for us. Give them both time to get their defence right, once that's sorted...
  71. CeeEss

Matty Johns Discusses Ciraldo Appointment

I had the complete opposite experience with Matty Johns. I attended a sporting lunch a few years ago where him and Mark Geyer spoke. The lunch finished at 4ish and Matty Johns was still hanging around at 7pm drinking and chatting with the punters. He went to every table and chatted for at least...
  72. CeeEss

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Agree, I'm OK with a 5 year deal. At least we won't be going through the media shitshow every 2-3 years about whether our coach will be re-signed. It should also provide some consistency for the players and for us as fans. Has anyone put up a "Sack Ciraldo" thread as yet?
  73. CeeEss

Bulldogs and Illuvium launch special Round 25 Jersey

Can someone please explain to me what an NFT is and how they work. I'm middle aged and technologically stupid so please dumb it down for me.
  74. CeeEss

Opinion Reality Check

I haven't seen too much of Skelton, he appears to be a beast in attack but I'm not convinced he is up to speed yet defensively. I'm happy for him to keep learning his rugby league trade in reserve grade until he's ready. The defensive patterns in rugby league are much different to rugby 7's.
  75. CeeEss

Pride Jersey

Just to clarify, you're saying 1/3 of kids at school in the US are gay/transgender? Sorry if I have misinterpreted.
  76. CeeEss

Rumour Stephen Crighton

After his performance for NSW a couple of weeks ago at least we can be assured he'll be available to play for us during the Origin period, he will never be picked for NSW again.
  77. CeeEss

Declan Casey debut

I've noticed a lot of bagging but does anyone know if the kid is OK?
  78. CeeEss

News "News" More Burton media dribble

I honestly reckon we'll see him head to the NFL in the next 10 years and make tens of millions as a punter so I don't think money will be an issue long term. He came to play in the halves and surely an opportunity to be at the centre of rebuilding a great club will be enough of an incentive to stay.
  79. CeeEss

Who else is already watching the replay?

Probably the first time in 3 years that I've watched a replay after I get home after a game. And how is it good to win a game that isn't on the line with a minute to go??
  80. CeeEss

Rd 12 vs Dragons 3-2-1

He's no bigger or stronger than anyone else on the field, he just has a go and wants to compete and win, it's a simple as that. Love the kid.
  81. CeeEss

R.I.P Bulldogs

If there was ever a game to get up for this year, it was today. A big crowd at our spiritual home, an amazing atmosphere and they produce the same old typical mistakes and lack of effort that is produced every week. Our goal line defence used to be extraordinary, now it is non-existent and...
  82. CeeEss

Belmore Game this Sunday

Agreed but my middle aged body disagrees with you. A seat in the stand will do me fine.
  83. CeeEss

News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

So you want the bloke who has literally made billions of $ from poker machines in his hotels to mentor players with gambling problems? You can't make this stuff up....
  84. CeeEss

Opinion Should the bulldogs get a coach specifically for Support play?

Just type "Terry Lamb" into Youtube
  85. CeeEss

PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

This helps to explain their atrocious performances against Canberra and Newcastle.
  86. CeeEss

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

50kg? Maybe when they were 14 years old! All great players though who played above their weight.
  87. CeeEss

Naden signs with Tigers

This and Ferris leaving is amazing news
  88. CeeEss

News Arthur Laundy demands answers on Trent Barrett

You never hear any public comments from Uncle Nick....
  89. CeeEss

100% Footy summary

He also mentioned that he arrived at the start of pre-season last year and wanted to see how the place ran, he then commented that he could see why we are in the position we are in. I got the impression there will be a clean out of coaching staff before the end of the year. Sorry if this was...
  90. CeeEss

What's your gut feeling?

I reckon he'll be given a stay of execution for up to 4 weeks. Told he needs to get these fcukers performing or he's gone. Possibly there'll be a shake up with our fitness and conditioning team who don't appear to do any fitness or conditioning work. I think the lack of top notch coaches...
  91. CeeEss

Rumour Burton Could Walk Out On Dogs

I haven't read one article where Burton has said he's disgruntled or thinking about leaving, it's all just media speculation. I'd be really surprised if him or any of our players are happy about how they are performing at the moment. Burton is no doubt a talent and has shown some glimpses of...
  92. CeeEss

Protest

I've been a member since 2008 and reckon I've spent over $10K on memberships for me and my family. After the past couple of years it's just not worth the heartache, I work hard in 2 jobs and I have better things to spend my money on than the rubbish dished up tonight. I will not renew next year...
  93. CeeEss

Official Knights vs Dogs - Positives

I've never been so relieved to hear the fulltime whistle.
  94. CeeEss

News ‘No doubt’: Bulldogs can’t afford to lose to last-placed Knights in Magic Round

Every team is a bogey team for us at the moment.
  95. CeeEss

Foxx Kissing The Bulldogs Badge

One thing that doesn't get picked up on TV is how hard JAC works to pump up the team behind the scenes. He's so enthusiastic that it's contagious.
  96. CeeEss

Rd 8 vs Roosters 3-2-1

TPJ was pretty ordinary in the first half, he looked disinterested and gave away some stupid penalties but he was great in the second half. Once he gets the rubbish out of his game he'll become an absolute elite player.
  97. CeeEss

Gould Blows up, runs Training session

The hate they have towards Gus is clouding their judgement. My thoughts are that Gus jumped in today as a circuit breaker to try to kick start our season. I also reckon part of his motivation was to create a diversion to our poor performance and take some media pressure off Barrett and the...
  98. CeeEss

Attack

The Storm scored 70 points tonight, that's how many points we've scored all season.