Search results

1. BulldogStar

Matt Keating out for 6 weeks

Parramatta hooker Matt Keating has undergone surgery after being attacked by his family dog. He will be out of football for up to six weeks. Matthew Keating had surgery today on a fractured right hand but it is understood he luckily escaped tendon and nerve damage. The attack is believed...
  2. BulldogStar

Chris Lawrence re-signs with Tigers for five years

AUSTRALIAN Four Nations centre Chris Lawrence has agreed to a massive five-year, $1.7 million deal to remain at the Wests Tigers. The Daily Telegraph understands he will announce his contract extension within days, giving a huge boost before tomorrow's match against the Warriors at...
  3. BulldogStar

Sea Eagles pull teammate from Car Crash

MANLY rookie Kyle Lodge has been rushed to hospital after his car was hit by a bus when he was on the way to training about 8am. Lodge was on the way to training at Dee Why when it is believed a bus ran a red light and rammed his car. Teammates Anthony Watmough and Daly Cherry-Evans were...
  4. BulldogStar

Tamworth Trial Team

Couldnt see it anywhere else, apologies if it is.. 1. BEN BARBA 2. STEVE TURNER 3. JOSH MORRIS 4. JAMAL IDRIS 5. BRYSON GOODWIN 6. KRIS KEATING 7. TRENT HODKINSON 8. AIDEN TOLMAN 9. JOSH REYNOLDS 10. SAM KASIANO 11. JAKE FOSTER 12. COREY PAYNE 13. DAVID...
  5. BulldogStar

Congratulations NSW Cup Bulldogs

Congratulations to the NSW Cup boys for wrapping up the minor premiership today with a massive win 66 - 12! Consecutive minor premiersips for this grade.
  6. BulldogStar

one word to describe how you feel about the season..

i'll start.. Embarrassed
  7. BulldogStar

Sharks Vs Roosters *spoilers*

almost finished on tv.. FINAL - 18-12 i didnt watch it! were the roosters that bad haha or were the sharks good? Good to see the Roosters knocked off their high horse Brad Fitlers antics at the end of the game also reminded me why anyone associated with a club in anyway should not be...
  8. BulldogStar

Inglis to Souths?

In what shapes as the Oscar winner's toughest sell since taking a hands-on role in the Rabbitohs' recruitment, Crowe wants to personally charm Inglis into continuing his career in Sydney rather than Queensland. With the Broncos and Titans thought to be in a two-horse race for the Test star's...
  9. BulldogStar

Warriors vs Panthers *SPOILERS!!!!!*

THE Warriors overcame their own sloppiness and some tough refereeing calls to secure their fourth straight win with a courageous 12-6 victory over Penrith. Hammered 11-3 in the penalty count and forced to make 70 more tackles than the Panthers thanks to plenty of dropped ball, the Warriors...
  10. BulldogStar

Quality of Rugby League this year?

Now that the season is about halfway through, what is everyones thoughts on the quality of the game in general this year?
  11. BulldogStar

Petero out with busted hand

PANTHERS captain and Queensland war horse Petero Civoniceva has been ruled out indefinitely with a broken hand sustained in Origin I. The Panthers released a statement at 3.53pm which read: "Civoniceva will be sidelined indefinitely with a fractured right hand. "Civoniceva sustained the...
  12. BulldogStar

Forward pass call infuriates Dragons

Don't know about anyone else but i found this hilarious!!!!
  13. BulldogStar

If the salary cap don't fit, wear it

I really couldn't see this anywhere but could be wrong because of the trillions of threads floating around at the moment.. NEVER has the NRL been so brave, and never has it been more perfect. The Melbourne Storm kept two sets of books and in doing so caused the greatest upheaval in the game...
  14. BulldogStar

Man of the Match

Andrew Ryan? WTF
  15. BulldogStar

Gift Suggestion..

A friend of mine is turning 21 in a few weeks but will be travelling overseas to live in France for a year. What am i supposed to get him that is practical and inexpensive (keeping in mind im a broke uni student and just forked out alot of money for my best friends 21st and mums 50th)...
  16. BulldogStar

Better Off Ted

Has anyone watched this show? Comedy Channel, Monday Nights! I really like it. Its clever and different, and reminds me of Arrested Development (just not quite as good)
  17. BulldogStar

Stagg Player of the Year

and the bulldogs official player of the year is... David Stagg!
  18. BulldogStar

Gus crowned king of bad commentators

OPINIONATED league fans have a simple message for Phil Gould - no, no, no, no, no. While he may be the only man capable of saving NSW Origin, Channel 9 commentator Gus Gould has been given the tag of worst radio or television commentator in the NRL. Some 25 per cent of supporters gave the...
  19. BulldogStar

Penalty goal or going for the try?

Brett suggested on NRL Tactics tonight that he has been in an argument with Kevin Moore all week about taking an early penalty kick at goal, or going for the try. He supports the latter idea however Kevvy believes that we should go to Haz for the 2 points Dragons and Titans proved on the...
  20. BulldogStar

Jamie Soward - Fans Favourite?

I thought this deserved a thread of its own, but mods feel free to merge! Jamie Soward won the award tonight for the Provan Summons People's Choice which roughly translates to fans favourite player? How does something like this happen, are there really supporters from other teams that like...
  21. BulldogStar

Help Required - Female Rugby League Supporters

This thread is for the girls on the forum. I'm doing a portfolio on different Rugby League articles for uni, and would be extremely greatful if you would fill out a survey for me! Please let me know and i can send you the questions Thanks Again!
  22. BulldogStar

Who is our biggest threat?

All year it has seemed as though the Dragons were the team to beat. Now that they seem to be miraculously choking, Which team is our biggest threat to claiming the premiership this year?
  23. BulldogStar

Free Tickets For Bulldogs Members

Hey Guys, As you are aware, Bulldogs Members recieve 2 free tickets for family/friends for this weekends home game. I got an email this morning, that we had to fill out a form to recieve the free tickets. Some of you may have recieved the email, but for those who have not the link is...
  24. BulldogStar

Penalty Count

We have been on the back end of fairly one sided penalty counts two weeks in a row. Poor discipline or conspiracy against us!! ahhh
  25. BulldogStar

Dragons VS Manly *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Dragons, 40 - 18 with 5 to go... Can the Dragons be stopped?
  26. BulldogStar

Manly - Aggressive or just thugs?

I've always thought of Manly as a filthy team. Tonight just reinforced it for me. Cheap elbows, face palms and what looked almost like strangling! Are they just aggressive in defence or are they just dirty thugs?
  27. BulldogStar

Sharks vs Broncos?

Both teams missing key players! Who is going to win this game? Impossible to pick in my opinion!
  28. BulldogStar

Manly - where will they finish?

The premiers snuck in to the top 8 today. After a terrible start to the season, they have strung together a couple of decent wins, where do you think they will finish? Will they have an impact in the finals?
  29. BulldogStar

Our Old Guys!

Just wanted to give credit to Haz for his last minute intercept try! and Kimmorley for his brilliant run in the first half leading to a try. You would never know he was in his 30's!!
  30. BulldogStar

backing each other..

we had a thread on here last week complaining that the boys werent patting each other on the back and supporting each other if they did something good or made mistakes. I saw a change in this last night, they seemed to be supporting one another and getting behind each other a little more...
  31. BulldogStar

what do you do when?

In the last year i had a reasonably good female friend who out of the blue decided to hate me for absolutely no reason and has never given a justification for this. I had a trial for a new job today and found that her old best friend (who she had a falling out with before i was her friend)...
  32. BulldogStar

Cronulla Sharks

Based on tonight, dont look to be a force come finals time. discuss?
  33. BulldogStar

Roosters Vs Manly *spoilers*

Roosters getting absolutely cained 26-0 atm.. about 53 mins in..
  34. BulldogStar

Obama makes history

couldnt find this anywhere.. Once a long shot for the Democratic presidential nomination, Barack Obama, a first-term senator from Illinois, earned enough delegates Tuesday to claim his place in history. Sen. Hillary Clinton, his never-say-die rival, however, did not give up. She said she...
  35. BulldogStar

was the highlight..

of everyone else night seeing billy slater drop the ball cold? haha..
  36. BulldogStar

What in the world has happened to the Olsen Twins!!

i couldnt believe when i saw this pic! i adored them growing up i was the biggest full house fan ever, and now they both are looking seriously terrible!!
  37. BulldogStar

best remedies to..

getting over someone? ANY suggestions are appreciated! haha
  38. BulldogStar

Sonny Bill Williams open to becoming an all black (superthread)

coming up on nine news.. *ALL thoughts and opinions on Sonny Bill here please. there is no need to start a new thread all the time.
  39. BulldogStar

public transport

Should you talk to people you dont know on or while waiting for public transport? It drives me crazy! Today i was clearly looking away from someone and checking my phone keeping to myself and had somebody still try and initiate conversation? does anyone else hate this or am i insane?
  40. BulldogStar

Fitzgibbon may be forced to leave Roosters due to salary cap

source: ten news Fitzgibbon may be forced to play his final year in different colours due to salary cap restrictions i hope its true.
  41. BulldogStar

one man team?

we were just accused of being a one man team by mark geyer on the sunday roast? do any of you believe their is any truth in that statement..
  42. BulldogStar

is it possible..

for two people who are potentially very well suited to one another but not at the right places in their life to get back together later on? or do couples really only get one chance to make it work.. and i dont mean people that are together on and off over a period of time.. but people...
  43. BulldogStar

is it ever ok?

..to knowingly hook up with a guy that one of your best friends has history with? or a guy that you know she really really cares about and likes?.. it doesnt seem to really matter with guys they dont have the same rules.. but ive always felt there was a girl code that made sure things like...
  44. BulldogStar

Ps. I love you

i seriously wasnt expecting alot but LOVED this movie! it has made me want to marry an irish man! anyone else seen it?
  45. BulldogStar

Paul Gallen involved in assault?

i didnt catch the full story on channel ten news just before but apparently paul gallen has been alledgedly involved in an assault in cronulla Sharks statement on their official website
  46. BulldogStar

Ben Cousins

ok ladies i know he is a bit of a druggo.. but hot or not? i personally think hes hot, i dont quite know why lol
  47. BulldogStar

Happy 18th Birthday .mason. (Chantelle)

Happy Birthday Sweetie.. Hope you have a wonderful day!!! :bdaybiggr :partytime :birthday:
  48. BulldogStar

Grothe blows his chance

Test coach Ricky Stuart says erratic Parramatta star Eric Grothe is no longer in his plans after the winger failed to turn up to today's Australian train-on squad gathering. Grothe, who played in Sunday's preliminary final loss to Melbourne, also infamously showed up two hours late for a...
  49. BulldogStar

another choice.. ? :p

there has been many debates between who of these two should be in our first grade squad.. but ladies who would you prefer ?
  50. BulldogStar

*spoilers eels vs broncos*

What the fricken hell happened to the broncos?
  51. BulldogStar

Owen Wilson suicide attempt

Owen Wilson is reportedly in a serious condition in a Los Angeles hospital after a suspected suicide attempt. The Wedding Crashers star was admitted to St John's hospital in Los Angeles yesterday after the police department responded to a medical assistance call from the fire department...
  52. BulldogStar

Are you close to your siblings?

following on from KE's parents thread i thought it would be interesting to see how many people (with siblings) are close to them.. for me - my two sisters are my absolute best friends i love them more than anything in the world. i cant imagine having to move out and not seeing them all the...
  53. BulldogStar

Battle to avoid the wooden spoon *spoilers*

Panthers lead Newcastle 20-0 33 minutes in..
  54. BulldogStar

Missed Tackles

i think this deserved its own thread. Last night NRL.com said we missed 47 tackles.. i checked again this morning it had been update to 59 missed tackles!! I'm glad we won last night - but we really need to learn how to tackle if we are going to challenge any of the top teams in the finals
  55. BulldogStar

He's just not that into you..

Someone ive recently been seeing and i really dont know that well (who has recently got out of a relationship), has acted as though they were interested but after reading this stupid book, all the signs are there, and i feel a bit like a rebound, and a bit used.. I'm making excuses in my head...
  56. BulldogStar

tonight..

i dont want to steal Miss K's weekend thread haha.. whats on everyones plans for tonight
  57. BulldogStar

isnt it great..

to FINALLY be in the top 8!! :)
  58. BulldogStar

Willie Mason - MOM

i know its been said before, but every time he wins the man of the match award he donates the money to charity. he is an absolute legend!
  59. BulldogStar

Sonny's try

i know he got two more but i was sure he got the ball down on the line!!! thoughts?
  60. BulldogStar

supposed best friends..

geeez im angry and need to vent! have you ever had a best friend that has constantly picked her boyfriend over you??? what did you do about it? i have had absolutely ****ing enough and i just have no idea what to do anymore!!
  61. BulldogStar

HTFU Bulldogs Supporters

:p seriously ! stop the *****ing, and stop making seperate threads *****ing about the players, coach, ceo, admin.. what next.. cheerleaders and ball boys? being a suporter means supporting your team no matter what :p
  62. BulldogStar

Johnathon Thurston and Matt Bowen

as poor as we were with mistakes tonight.. they were outstanding!
  63. BulldogStar

chase..

ive always wondered.. why is it some people find the chase more exciting.. or fulfilling.. then actually having someone?
  64. BulldogStar

Ground announcer at CUA...

this may be an extremely pointless thread.. but for those who were at the game today.. how annoying was the ground announcer! there is absolutely no surprise penriths ground averages have been down, he would be enough to convince me to stay away! his babbling, and crap, not to mention his half...
  65. BulldogStar

R.I.P Sonny Bill..

very sad this afternoon our little cat sonny bill passed away.. she was only a bit over a year old baby sister is absolutely shattered :(
  66. BulldogStar

bad boys

this may have been done ages ago.. but i have a question.. why is it girls (or guys) that we are ALWAYS attracted to the bad boys? or the guy that is going to break our heart? and all the good guys generally get left behind?
  67. BulldogStar

favour (was not sure where to post this)

hey guys I'm doing a report for my major studies of religion assignment on the media, and the effect they had on the events leading to the cronulla riots in december last year. I've written up a survey and really need it to be filled out. Theres only 5 questions, so your time and effort would...
  68. BulldogStar

earthquake on rollerskates..

I'm not sure if there has been a thread on this already.. and i know there has been alot of threads about Willie Mason already.. but in today's Herald, Peter FitzSimons has put Willie in his team of the week and described his first half performance for the blues on wednesday night as an...
  69. BulldogStar

Bryan Adams..

what does everyone think of Bryan Adams lol
  70. BulldogStar

Woolford

couldnt see a thread anywhere.. delete this if im wrong but Simon Woolford canberra captain has been suspended for two matches source seven news
  71. BulldogStar

stupid year 12 exams

is anyone else here in year 12 and have your half yearly exams on at the moment? they are stressing me out haha!!! :confused: i dont see how im ever going to need King Lear in real life!!! have to memorize about 6 essays for different subjects! :whacky: who else hates exams!!!
  72. BulldogStar

Mason and Patten cleared to play

Monday March 20, 2006 Source: www.bulldogs.com.au Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs players Willie Mason and Luke Patten are clear to play this Friday night against the Knights despite being put on report during their round 2 match against the Wests Tigers. Mason has been charged with a Grade...
  73. BulldogStar

Crowd Behaviour [All Threads Merged]

i dont know if anyone else is listening to the dribble they call unbiased and real football talk, they are giving our club and players are bashing!! we need to inundate them with support for our club, and how much we love our team
  74. BulldogStar

Bulldogs Fans..

I dont think there has been an official positive thread about our fans from last night! Absolutely brilliant attendance.. The sea of blue and white cheered like we had won the grand final.. and the scenes outside the stadium and carpark were just as fantastic! Bulldogs fans were out in force...
  75. BulldogStar

phone call..

wasnt sure where to put this.. but i thought it was pretty funny My mum got a call today from someone from the telegraph.. they asked her if she bought any of the papers and she said yea she read the herald.. he then asked her if she had read the telegraph lately and she said no we refuse to...
  76. BulldogStar

Dragons vs Sharks *SPOILERS*

i cant see a thread been started on this already.. so i know alot of you cant stand the sharks but they had an unbelieveable first half tonight! one of the best ive ever seen! absolutesly incredible. Dragons were so lucky tonight.. and i feel really positive that they may struggle with the rest...