Search results

1. Feendogz

Belmore this weekend

Mods feel free to delete or move the thread Just wanted some advice on people who have driven to Belmore games before as I usually catch the train. If I aim to get there around 12ish would I be able to find parking easily enough somewhere in town? First time driving in so just not sure at...
  2. Feendogz

Bulldogs announce Dean Pay as new Bulldogs coach.

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs today announced Dean Pay as the new Head Coach of the club for the next two seasons. Pay, has a strong connection with the Bulldogs, having played 108 games for the club between 1989-1995, including being part of the 1995 Premiership winning side. He also had...
  3. Feendogz

Football club membership

Hey guys - Delete if not allowed, couldn't find anything using search function. I just called the club to get the membership form for the football club. Would 2 current members be able to help me out by signing off my application? Would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Feendogz

Good Friday nightmare proves hating on Bulldogs fans only makes mongrels bite back

Here is an opinion piece published on the DT website written by a good friend of mine. As you can see from the article, he understands where we are coming from and conveys the feelings of most Bulldogs supporters correctly IMO. Let me know your opinions on the article as this is something...