Search results

1. Tassie Dog

Rebecca Wilson article.

Hey, does anyone have a copy of the article from Sunday's Telegraph as I haven't read it and I am keen to see what the fuss is all about. If anyone can help point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Tassie Dog

Possible solution to Utai's problem

I am a very big Utai fan, but I still acknowledge that he has a very apparent problem - the high ball. Exposed during week one of the finals last year against the Cowboys, every club is now aware of the concern that Utai has under a bomb. While not an ideal option, moving Lolesi to the wing in...
  3. Tassie Dog

Round 11 details

The game against Melbourne is on Saturday May 21st at 5:30pm. If you're going, we should all try and sit together. Where is the best place for everyone? General Admission ($16) Reserved Seat east ($20) Reserved Seat West ($25) Premium Seat ($32) I went last year and sat in the general...
  4. Tassie Dog

Savor the losses, because ther won't be many more.

I hope all the fans out there are enjoy the losses that we've experienced of late. After the weekend just gone a lot of the players will be doing some soul searching and as a result, there will be very few losses left for the Dogs in 2005. Last year, we only lost 6 games all year and now we...
  5. Tassie Dog

Do we still want Willie Mason?

Firstly, before I go any further, let me say that I am a huge Mason fan, so this has nothing to do with a dislike for the man himself. The reason that I have asked the question that I have, is that I'm curious as to other peoples thoughts as I don't particularly want someone playing in the...