Search results

1. D

1 ticket to game tonight

My son brought 2 tkts for tonight's game both in grand stand Gate A Row AA . My son cant go so I have 1 tkt for sale $25 & that is price that my son paid. I have no way of being contacted but I will be in the Bowling club from about 6pm. My attire will be the 80yrs polo shirt with a baseball...
  2. D

Tries from bombs VS Tries from set plays against the dogs

Is there anybody out there that can help me (or perhaps help us) to find the amount of tries that are scored against the Dogs from Bombs or grubber kicks. What I am trying to get at is that I notice that when we lose or get absolutely smashed it seem that most tries are from bombs or the like...
  3. D

I must apologise for losing my cool

I am a 62yr young supporter of the ( THE BERRIES Bulldogs ). When the dogs played the tigers the second time I lost my cool BIG time so I find within myself I must apologise to those that were near me . I am not a nasty person in all reality but I am pissed off with ALL the ANTI bulldogs...
  4. D

not just the dogs

https://scontent-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11133662_10153197247559025_7612773663523368086_n.jpg?oh=c84e7bfaa984224ba38bd7212a96d961&oe=55A94142
  5. D

At the end of Grand Final day whether we win or lose.

I am a very passionate BULLDOGS supporter as most of you are, I along with all of you are positive we THE CANTERBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS will take out this years Grand Final, however if this does not eventuate I do hope that ALL the BULLDOGS supporters stay on & YELL OUT at the top of your...