Search results

1. S

5/8th option

marvs **** is bananas! b-a-n-a-n-a-s :) i reakon chuck marv on the bench at least.. im not saying hes guna be able to fill anastas shoes.. but i think he deserves a chance becoz one thing is 4 shure this guy has determination.. and i kno for a fact everytime he hits that field he puts his heart...
  2. S

Bulldogs bust the cap again

you know what.. i cant believe this!!! after all the **** we copped everyone was finally starting to get over it and now look! i hate how the media targets us! Melbourne had the biggest breach and we get the Headline!!!! no wonder people have it in for us! and what i dont understand is.. the...
  3. S

OMG! u ppl r sooo MEAN!

i kno sonny and he is FAR from greedy.. so y'all need to get ur facts straight before uz start making it personal aight!
  4. S

sonny

man they shouldnt of even started sonny, either that or they sholuda givin him the week off.. his knee and anckle wasnt 100% hed been icing it all week and he still wasnt up 4 it! and now look wat happend.. thankgod we got the bye next week so the poor kid can get som rest! farr out!!!
  5. S

Folkes, Change the bench please!!!!!

Get rid of Czislowski sorry to say.. and bring up Charlie Tonga.. Everyone says that charlie tires quickly but if anyone saw the PL game im pretty sure he played almost the full 80 mins and carved up the whole time.. Charlie would definatly be our best asset espically off the bench!
  6. S

Peewee Moke

yeahh but hes still a doggie at heart! Thurston is a champ! i went and watched the sharks VS Manley game today! hutch maiava is killin it at the sharkies.. to bad we couldnt keep him ay.. bet there sorry now!!!
  7. S

Peewee Moke

haha well we can laugh back at them when it happenz aye :)
  8. S

Peewee Moke

ohh yeah i wish they had a spot up there 4 cutler.. if pattern gets injured i reakon dat'll be the end of him
  9. S

Peewee Moke

bulldogs 84, if ur going early 2watch JF watch out for Izak Luke, Paoa Faamita, marvin karawana there all mad.. and stan aswell he d man! and PL look Owt 4 Marty Mitchell and Filinga Filinga! oh and charlie tonga.. he makes the best impact off the bench..!
  10. S

Peewee Moke

chance carvs up.. ive seen him play!
  11. S

Matts and SG score wins

yeah hes a utility but mains 5/8th
  12. S

Matts and SG score wins

didnt see much of paul english sorry dude.. All the team played really well together i think they've started to figure out how to work as a team! Daniel Folkes was good too! thats Steves son! umm yeah Karl just came over from NZ late last year.. hes only 16! personally i think he should be...
  13. S

Matts and SG score wins

charlie and willie are not related.. and nahr dnt think holo is related to em either. i was at the SG ball game.. Karl McNichol was outstanding scored two ties and did a try assist for another but was disallowed.. he put on a couple of big hits too! he is definatly worth a mention.
  14. S

CaNTerBuRy JuNiORs

yep.. guys look out for a guy called 'karlos McNichol'.. hes only 16 years old and has recently come over from NZ.. curently playing in SG ball.. keep your eyes on this guy coz he will be big in years to come i can gaurentte you