Search results

1. baby_troupe

Changes MUST be made!!!

I would look to give Cutler a run on Utai's wing. Other than that, drop Cislowski (spelling) when Shrek returns to get him some more confidence.
  2. baby_troupe

nervous

I would offer you one, but you don't have the right ASSetts
  3. baby_troupe

nervous

Bugga. I reckon you are pretty lucky to miss out with that mob anyway ;)
  4. baby_troupe

Signage...

I use mine on all boards I am a member of. It pretty much sums up what I do anyways.
  5. baby_troupe

Saints plan to tackle Sonny

I don't really care what the tactics are, as long as they are fair & we get to see good footy. Targetting one player is one sure way for 12 others to flog a team.
  6. baby_troupe

To All the Troublemakers................

You sure got that right. ;)
  7. baby_troupe

nervous

Good luck Crystal. Now that is a position with real career prospects ;)
  8. baby_troupe

nervous

The reason they give 5 minutes instead of 10 is that is the way they operate. Try to do as much as possible in the shortest timeframe. Now you are through that part, all you have to hope now is you were impressive enough to make it to the interview. My interview tip is to look your best...
  9. baby_troupe

nervous

So what were you stressing for. I told you the tests would be easy when I PM'd you earlier
  10. baby_troupe

Do the Roosters have an unlimited salary cap?

ROTFLMFAO some people are juyst a little too touchy for their own good. I bet you were in the front line of those driving the boot in last year with Coffs Harbour & the year b4 when we were kicked out of the comp. These rumours have been around for years. All I have done so far is...
  11. baby_troupe

Cap plan has stars worried

And knowing a teammate or opponent is on 5 times what you get paid won't This is not likely to have any further bearing on jealosy that having some players paid more that others through the means they are now. What it will do though is allow clubs to be able to sign good players, knowing...
  12. baby_troupe

Who can't make the cap?

So manly could have bought Tahu as well, which would have made them a much better side (if only they knew that 400K was going to be freed up) LOL
  13. baby_troupe

Who can't make the cap?

But didn't Manly get a heap of $$$$ freed up when Walker got busted for drugs & they sacked him.
  14. baby_troupe

Isn't this an open discussion, not a court of law. Get some kleenex mate, you are gonna need them. BTW if there was a "legal" source, wouldn't the media be all over it, or is that another conspriacy
  15. baby_troupe

The Roosters have been way over the cap for a few years & Fittle even hinted that when the dogs were busted & booted out of the comp. He was shut up by his management then, as they have a loophole that they and many other clubs exploit. How the Bronco's get around it is to buy a business for...
  16. baby_troupe

Macquarie Fields riot

If only the media circus would pull their heads out of their backsides & stop making these trouble makers into movie stars. These morons suffer from ADHD & they do it for the attention they receive from the media. Lock all of them up I say ;)
  17. baby_troupe

Anasta may be forced out

I don't think he is worth what he is being paid. When the deal was done a few years ago, he was certainly showing enough promise to earn that sort of money, but from after that day, when he won the "most over rated player" award, he has struggled to really show his potential & to me he lacks...
  18. baby_troupe

Which coach will be first to go?

Smith should have went years ago. What sort of coach lets nearly all quality players go.