Search results

1. sonnyfaifan

Paul Gallen

hoffman was 18th man for aussie and is 18th man for the nsw team which could point to been unlucky. gallen missed the start of the season which cost him!
  2. sonnyfaifan

NSW Blues Origin Team Announced

hoffman is 18th man!
  3. sonnyfaifan

QLD team named...

kaufusi has been called into the squad as cover for carl webb (injured hamstring)
  4. sonnyfaifan

Folau

its not that hard to spell irsale folau
  5. sonnyfaifan

Origin Ad

downs/ tackles kind of close!
  6. sonnyfaifan

Wallibies take shape

van der westhaizyn (spelling ****) that was awesome!
  7. sonnyfaifan

Sonny Fai 2 Debut in the NRL

sonny fai is playing premier league! fcuk you ivan cleary and you aussie bias!
  8. sonnyfaifan

Whatuira wants to be an All Black

chiefs would be the best fit 15. mils 14. siteveni 13. kahui 12. whaturia 11. masaga 10. donald 9. leonard then you have kini and anesi!
  9. sonnyfaifan

Israel Folao chased by Rugby

do you think the aru wrote this? the only bit from aru was this: ARU high-performance boss Pat Wilson said the governing body would be prepared to discuss a code switch with Folau. "If he expressed a desire to look at rugby, we'd be interested in talking to him,'' he said. which states that...
  10. sonnyfaifan

wellington signings

vaughn coveny and tony lochead have signed. Brazilian attacking midfielder Felipe de Souza Campos and Australians Royce Brownlie and Karl Dodd have all signed on too. new zealanders jeremy christie and jeremy brockie likely to sign soon!
  11. sonnyfaifan

holyfield to fight in melbourne?

A millionaire Australian property developer has offered boxing great Evander Holyfield $NZ1.3 million for an October fight in Melbourne against New Zealand heavyweight boxer Shane Cameron. The Sunday Star-Times can reveal the four-time world champion says the purse offer tabled by John...
  12. sonnyfaifan

Wallibies take shape

mullet man for PM leonard for deputy
  13. sonnyfaifan

Tough wake-up call revives Steve Price's career

didn't you read the article!
  14. sonnyfaifan

ivan fai better play!
  15. sonnyfaifan

IF Lockyer was ruled out...

cooper cronk!
  16. sonnyfaifan

Man of Tournament?

colin meads did and not only in that game. brendon 'god' leonard will get the MVP
  17. sonnyfaifan

Wallibies take shape

change it to wannabies
  18. sonnyfaifan

all black squad and junior all blacks

rueben thorne can thank cowan (for taking out eaton) , whoever tackled ryan (think it was keith robinson) and sione lauakis knee surgeon for been in the all blacks! oh and his wife for ***** on radio last year when he missed out!
  19. sonnyfaifan

Kiwis Crank Up Production Line

thanks for that!
  20. sonnyfaifan

god in line for all blacks selection!

poor kimmy no southlanders!
  21. sonnyfaifan

all black squad and junior all blacks

ALL BLACKS Forwards: Jerry Collins (Wellington), Troy Flavell (Blues), Carl Hayman (Otago), Andrew Hore (Taranaki), Chris Jack (Tasman), Richie McCaw (Canterbury), Chris Masoe (Wellington), Keven Mealamu (Auckland), Anton Oliver (Otago), Keith Robinson (Chiefs), John Schwalger (Hurricanes)...
  22. sonnyfaifan

woot he made it to!
  23. sonnyfaifan

nz herald Rugby: All Blacks formula favours Leonard 5:00AM Friday May 18, 2007 By Wynne Gray Ambition rode high with the Chiefs this month. The Super 14 playoff goal disappeared then Liam Messam's shot at the top was diverted into selection for the NZ Maori side. Fresh but final hopes today...
  24. sonnyfaifan

Super 14 form unlikely to deter All Blacks coaches. Hurricanes prop John Schwalger and Chiefs halfback Brendon (god) Leonard loom as potential bolters in an otherwise predictable All Blacks squad being named today. The All Blacks selectors will name 56 players today in Auckland with 30 in...
  25. sonnyfaifan

If Origin wasnt on Wednesday ....

no because they wouldn't have contested the charges!
  26. sonnyfaifan

Kiwis Crank Up Production Line

masoe and matulino have big futures!
  27. sonnyfaifan

Johnson Cleared for Origin

left ankle ??????? did johnson shoulder charge his ankle!
  28. sonnyfaifan

Johnson Cleared for Origin

u can't compared incidents like o'meley, hopate and morley (on hughes) on tackles that went wrong! and you are right he didn't get off! maybe the bulldogs might actually decide to CONTEST a charge or downgrading more often!
  29. sonnyfaifan

Lyon let off!!

the guys who charged him with the WRONG CHARGE are the ones in the wrong!
  30. sonnyfaifan

Vainikolo quits league for union

he has to play in new zealand to play for the all blacks, tonga or england would be his international team!
  31. sonnyfaifan

Six appeal

nah mccaw says hes not looking overseas!
  32. sonnyfaifan

Monaghan's NRL future set to be decided

monaghan signs with warrington http://news.leaguehq.com.au/monaghan-to-play-at-warrington/20073916-czh.html
  33. sonnyfaifan

NZ Maori Girl

welcome!
  34. sonnyfaifan

i though tony martin was out for 2 weeks as he pleaded guilty and got 243 points! but i forgot he had a 7 year discount for a incident free career
  35. sonnyfaifan

Johnson's Origin spot in jeopardy

haha on purpose! michael crocker and michael luck will be the main guys to come in if suspended! luck has really impressed me since he came from the cowboys especially this year!
  36. sonnyfaifan

woot woot! i died and went to heaven! clearly better the hell play him! and hes not off contract until the end of 2009 i believe! the only issue with sonny is following the game plan, come on sonny! and rovelli been dropped = i agree with!
  37. sonnyfaifan

Bellamy names 20-man squad for Roosters clash

woot woot jeremy smith is back! hes a gun!
  38. sonnyfaifan

Wtf???

no hes tongan!
  39. sonnyfaifan

mini is in doubt, so may not get it!
  40. sonnyfaifan

so is darryl halligan, bring him back. mini, stewart, gidley and mckinnon are ahead of burt!
  41. sonnyfaifan

have no clue willie at a guess but thats only cause he didn't play last round! mini is also in doubt!
  42. sonnyfaifan

supposely hoffman and hazem are on standby!
  43. sonnyfaifan

haha tupou over hoffman!
  44. sonnyfaifan

Pattens High Shot

never done a high tackle, yeah right! tony martin has never been on a charge before last weekend and got 2 weeks (3 weeks if not a early plea)
  45. sonnyfaifan

gasnier to be named in nsw team?

and then gets ruled out due to injury and lyon after serving a 1 match ban gets called in as replacement!
  46. sonnyfaifan

Pattens High Shot

neither was trent barrett last year with an elbow. been on report only means the judiciary have to look at it, they can still look at other tackles! but general may get charged but most will get off with an early plea!
  47. sonnyfaifan

waterbed issues

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1277971273 lol
  48. sonnyfaifan

Star Scrum Half Du Preez looking doubtful for the S14 final

best halfback in the world in my opinion. u can also post articles by lote, hewat and the wallabies selector!
  49. sonnyfaifan

Dud Forwards

u know that craig smith isn't playing anymore. biggest dud is ryan o'hara
  50. sonnyfaifan

Six appeal

gone: dermody probably gone: mcallister (800+) offered to luke to go to france. staying: sitiveni sitavatu
  51. sonnyfaifan

One-on-One Strips.

it wasn't meant to!
  52. sonnyfaifan

Ta-ta to Umaga

they meant christian cullen, pfft hes not a current canes player, i hate how they make something bigger than it really is!
  53. sonnyfaifan

One-on-One Strips.

and did i say it was a bad thing!
  54. sonnyfaifan

Ta-ta to Umaga

in todays paper advertisement for tommorrows sunday paper! canes player quits rugby! tana?
  55. sonnyfaifan

One-on-One Strips.

SBW always goes for 1 on 1 strips if he is coming from behind the player!
  56. sonnyfaifan

Karl McNichol a shark in 2008!

congrats for karl for getting a clause in the contract that says if selected for the kiwis he must play for the kiwis!
  57. sonnyfaifan

Subway calls cops over drink-sharing

police dropped the charges
  58. sonnyfaifan

amazing

even robbie deans asked for a south african to ref it than have bowden!
  59. sonnyfaifan

amazing

the two refs that have been critised the most, bowden by eddie jones and ****inson by nucifora. are the two refs for the semifinal!
  60. sonnyfaifan

Utai Out for 12 Weeks

soft legs mate!, what could have been!
  61. sonnyfaifan

'The next Sonny Bill'

the next sonny bill, didn't reliase that sonny bill had retired!
  62. sonnyfaifan

Who is going to win the S14?

bulls or sharks!
  63. sonnyfaifan

bloody jaffa's..

who the heck is robert williams!
  64. sonnyfaifan

Ta-ta to Umaga

kimmy did you watch reunion tito was the hurricanes MVP! highlanders was jimmy cowan and carl hayman!
  65. sonnyfaifan

big march down the street yesterday in protest as well!
  66. sonnyfaifan

warriors v knights

you know that price is out for 1 week! only joking!
  67. sonnyfaifan

Subway calls cops over drink-sharing A food worker who poured two cups of Diet Coke at work without paying for them has lost her job and is facing criminal charges. Dunedin worker Jackie Lang was fired from her fulltime job at fast-food franchise Subway after she shared a drink with a...
  68. sonnyfaifan

Mason you freak!

mate price will easily make it to the end of his career making the same amount of impact nearly every game! he is the king of consistency. ruben wiki is a different story, i reckon he will retire at the end of this year! look at the first post of this thread it is about stats, price has...
  69. sonnyfaifan

force, reds, waratahs and lote

i am a taranaki man, but i hate the wellington lions (they keep poaching our players) so can't support the hurricanes!
  70. sonnyfaifan

Mason you freak!

sorry i meant stuarts selectors! price is the form forward of the comp!
  71. sonnyfaifan

wing to return to union?

KANGAROOS star Craig Wing has emerged as the latest potential target for a Waratahs camp desperate to bolster its midfield stocks next season. NSW Rugby Union chief executive Fraser Neill last night told The Daily Telegraph the franchise was "open to everything" after a dismal Super 14...
  72. sonnyfaifan

willie take a pay cut

paul kent!
  73. sonnyfaifan

Mason you freak!

he is one of the first picked for queensland, ricky stuart said some rubbish about bringing in new guys and then selects andrew johns and petero civoniceva who are spring chickens!
  74. sonnyfaifan

willie take a pay cut

by paul kent NO DOUBT Willie Mason and his posse will be writing to their club accountants today, instructing them to dock their pay slips. After all, it's only a fair turnabout that if Willie and the Poor Boys went seeking a pay rise in response to the NRL's annual $90 million sponsorship...
  75. sonnyfaifan

Mason you freak!

2006 games mason 20 price 21 tries mason 4 price 5 minutes price>mason hitups a game mason 17.2 price 17.2 tackles a game mason 20.3 price 21.5 metres a game mason 147 price 155 linebreaks mason 5 price 7 offloads mason 50 price 29 this year (after round 8) (ie added the stats from this...
  76. sonnyfaifan

Hazem's good but Carter rules

because price wasn't their! and ryan should have got that! consistency does not equal 1 match!
  77. sonnyfaifan

they had a bit on hazem and halligan this year (like three years ago) had willie mason cooking something as well. they said they was still working together now and then to fix any issues that halligan sees
  78. sonnyfaifan

STATS/FACTS/EVIDENCE/CONSISTENCY/COMMONSENSE shows that price is better than mason!
  79. sonnyfaifan

Mason you freak!

move this thread to the nrl general then :p
  80. sonnyfaifan

Mason you freak!

hes still doing it, and the great thing is he only does it when needed not just chucks it away for no reason!
  81. sonnyfaifan

X-Bulldog players ...... who...!!!

image over in new zealand is huge, hes the warriors man now, hes always on the radio and tv. listen to http://radiosport.co.nz/ tuesdays at 1.10pm-2.00pm (sydney time) click on listen live in the banner. u can see lasts weeks show here http://radiosport.co.nz/AudioBank/WeekOnDemand/ and...
  82. sonnyfaifan

i only speaking the truth don't get angry! me go back to my kennel now! :p
  83. sonnyfaifan

whys daryls jealous he works with carter and el mazri and with other union and league kickers!
  84. sonnyfaifan

but he kicks then from the sideline from distance as well!
  85. sonnyfaifan

Benjis Right Shoulder .. AGAIN!

anyone could have done the same injury in that tackle! awen guttenbiel had the same kind of issues with injuries early in his career to come back and still play into his 30's!
  86. sonnyfaifan

NRL sues Telstra over sponsorship cash

so will willie mason be taking a pay cut now, if nrl don't get any cash!
  87. sonnyfaifan

what do all four of these have in common? the only win over new zealand teams (try in lote's case) was against the horrorcanes! lol
  88. sonnyfaifan

the official super14 thread

the we hate andy ellis fan club gets automatic free membership to the we hate jimmy cowen fan club! but seriously i don't rate andy ellis either!
  89. sonnyfaifan

Grr I hate the French!

of course, kimmy is making them!
  90. sonnyfaifan

Grr I hate the French!

their is the tri nations for that!
  91. sonnyfaifan

wellington signings

some more signings tim brown, steven old, steven d'or, vince lia and costa Barbarouses (17 year old) and brazilian left wing back/midfielder Daniel Lins Cortes (was chased by adelaide and newcastle). vaughan coveny, two brazilan strikers and former new england revolutions defender tony...
  92. sonnyfaifan

MAYWEATHER beats DE LA HOYA

maywether has retired!
  93. sonnyfaifan

MAYWEATHER beats DE LA HOYA

more oscar was going to get so much either if he wins or loses, mayweather wouldn't have got 25 million if he lost!
  94. sonnyfaifan

Grr I hate the French!

HE WON'T BE THEIR! all jason eaton fan club members get free membership to the we hate jimmy cowan fan club and the brendon leonard is god fan club!
  95. sonnyfaifan

the official super14 thread

nah the canes scored a try after the hooter to beat the brumbies and so did the blues punk! chiefs scored three tries to two against the brumbies but stephen donald couldn't kick a goal.
  96. sonnyfaifan

Grr I hate the French!

article here Cowan leaves to avoid been hamstrung by jason eatons fan club!