Search results

1. Belmorian

No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Ya Moot! Lmfao - that’s best word ever! Well done son... don’t hear that word enough these days. Classic [emoji122]
  2. Belmorian

News I guess all the talk about pay losing the dressing room might be true

He’s lost the sheds! Flanagan needs to be employed - that’s if it’s possible considering his ban etc.
  3. Belmorian

Our draw is horrendous !!!

I’m confident the dogs will be ready for this draw... personally I think they’ll handle it well.
  4. Belmorian

Nick Politis explains Roosters salary cap.

Love him or hate him... but if we had Nick Politis we’d have a few more premierships and we wouldn’t be complaining. You can’t deny he’s good at what he does.
  5. Belmorian

Triple signings rock the NRL, as Bulldogs get double hit & Roosters get their man

I agree! reynolds to hooker frawley and foran as the halves - lichaa moved on
  6. Belmorian

Canterbury Bulldogs prepared to say goodbye to Moses Mbye

I think mbye will stay and theyll end up moving on Lichaa.
  7. Belmorian

Castle in Trouble ?

lets just sack canterbury!
  8. Belmorian

Most Regretful Canterbury Player Release.

Troy Clarke! Haha he played like 4 first grade games for us.. Lol - you must be a an old skool supporter - early 90's.
  9. Belmorian

Des Hasler's biggest issue at the Canterbury Bulldogs is the predictability of their attack

I really cant see hasler changing our style that dramatically making us a force again to compete properly in 2017? If he has the capabilities he would of done so already this year as he was already under the pump... He has no more tricks up his sleeve! That article was spot on! The dogs were...
  10. Belmorian

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

Ray Dibs head is very ugly and is displeasing to my aesthetic sensitivities... I think he should pack his bags and fuck right off as well.
  11. Belmorian

Under Des

Under des we are the new dragons of the 90's choking at the last hurdle. The Canterbury chokers! Very sad indeed!! To his credit though our spine has never been good enough to take out the comp. That's my opinion anyway
  12. Belmorian

Anyone feeling depressed?

Even if we had those players we wouldn't of won it, its our shitty style of football that cripples our players ability. Stick immortals in there and we'll do squat with that shitty game plan. Good luck to those ex bulldog players irrespective if some think they are grubs. Cronulla was...
  13. Belmorian

This Makes Me Very Sad

You can tell we were coached by a bulldog! Boys played with heart, aggression and pride. The bulldog breed now has been tainted with an inferior beast... Time to bring back former bulldogs to rebuild the mongrel and canterbury breed.
  14. Belmorian

Kalyn Ponga to test market in November.

what for? So we can kill his career? Our backs need tracksuit pants on these days, it gets cold out on the field just standing there. lol
  15. Belmorian

The Most Accurate Depiction of the Bulldogs Season I Have Seen So Far

Not so!!! This bulldog is a lot more athletic, irrespective of it not catching the ball. lol
  16. Belmorian

THe best and most factual Hopoate article I've read

I agree with what you say. I know religion at length and Mormonism is what you say it is.
  17. Belmorian

Going Out With a Bang

fkn classic mate! I was thinking the exact same thing... LMFAO A colossal dick is heading our way... Lets smoke some of that optimism opium to get us through. lol
  18. Belmorian

Don't Doubt Des

Dude... Its the best! I want that as my screen saver. hahahaha
  19. Belmorian

Don't Doubt Des

This pic is fkn gold x 1000 - i fkn pissed myself laughing at it. Is this for real or has it been photo shopped? Genuine question. I cant stop looking at it LFMAO AWESOME!!!
  20. Belmorian

Has Des lost the dressing room?

If what you are saying is correct, then Des has lost the dressing rooms. In fact i reckon he lost them a while back.. I think errors are now mounting from a lack of belief in the game plan which is causing frustration and tension which only exacerbates the problem. Players now have become one...
  21. Belmorian

Raelene Castle responds

if you want to be heard and think that your frustrations are genuinely warranted then get a bunch of fans and make banners stating your frustrations. This is what i would do, that way everyone sees and it cant be swept under the carpet. The moment the press start resonating what the fans are...
  22. Belmorian

The Decline of the Bulldogs

seems to me the entire club is lacking common sense with a lot of crucial decisions. When so many voices are crying out in the wilderness, then you know there's something fundamentally wrong at the head of the organization. I cant run a club nor could i coach or train a team. But for God...
  23. Belmorian

What happened to the True Bulldog Supporter??

What happened to the True Bulldog Supporter?? It partly died with Peter Moore and his bulldog club.
  24. Belmorian

Kaylyn Ponga

This guy looks amazing! This is the sort of talent we need.
  25. Belmorian

Bulldogs want Des Hasler to stay on as coach until at least 2019

well buckle up for a few more years of mediocrity. Bulldogs = bullcrap nowadays... And whats with the hideous jerseys week in week out? Fkn eye sore. Sorry for the negativity, but far out the club is so frustrating to follow now.
  26. Belmorian

All the smart and loyal fans knew long ago this team is shit

By the look and sound of things canterbury has become a white collar corporate money making machine that has lost the natural instinct and desire of what actually builds a great and formidable club. Canterbury needs to go back to basics and get back to football "Belmore style". This techy...
  27. Belmorian

Letter to the Bulldogs

well if people keep on writing the noise so to speak gets louder. You can bet theres a few board memebers already murmuring amongst each other regarding our inept performances. The media will start getting heavy on Des once we keeep on losing, then it will snowball into ridicule! Its only a...
  28. Belmorian

What we are missing

Im with Marley on this one... Des is no good! Our team is grossly underacheiving with the personnel it has. Its blatantly obvious the way they play, its very unorthodox in many ways that makes us look ridiculous and predictable. I cant see Des lasting at Canterbury much longer if we dont...
  29. Belmorian

Paris under attack

This is a interesting read if you tend to think a little laterally http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/were-the-paris-attacks-predicted-on-the-january-cover-of-the-economist/?utm_source=wysija&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=paris
  30. Belmorian

The "I'm not renewing my membership" rollcall.

Never had a membership. In my opinion its a waste of time and effort considering transport and the costs involved with it all. Not to mention poor performances and a lack of decent halves at the helm over the last ten years almost makes it pointless. I feel sorry for the die hard fans that...
  31. Belmorian

Updated: Frank Pritchard Cleared to Play vs Roosters

There's no fkn knee damn it its a shin and that's it... he will get off
  32. Belmorian

Trent Hodkinson Ruled Out For Season

I saw that as well, ill wait until the scans come out tomorrow. If he needs surgery, hopefully its a minor clean up.
  33. Belmorian

well that sucks!!
  34. Belmorian

And you know this by whom? He probabaly hasn't even had scans yet?
  35. Belmorian

It didnt look like much to be honest. He may be gone for a 2-3 max, if it was fractured we would of known by now...He would of been in agony as well, looks like a stretch of the ligaments not much else. I reckon hell be fine 1st week of the finals.
  36. Belmorian

Protips Welcome : Back Spasms

Sounds like you have a slip disc mate. Go to a chiro not a physio, youll need to go on a program to realign your spine. If you leave it unattended long enough the pain will subside to the point where youll get back to normality... But you wont be 100%. So by doing that, 'leaving it unattended'...
  37. Belmorian

What do you call nuts on the wall?

(joke removed as potential for offence .... yes, I realise the staggering irony there - CK) Why do farts smell? So deaf people can enjoy them as well.
  38. Belmorian

NEW SIGNING - Frawley pens 2 year deal with Bulldogs

I'm excited about this signing judging by what i saw on the youtube clip, however!!! I was on the green house forum and the majority of their fans aren't all that fussed at his departure. You would assume they would know best regarding this kids talent. By the looks of it, judging by...
  39. Belmorian

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

more on rona https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLTEyWY7Uc
  40. Belmorian

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Hey guys, i thought id let you all know that Hasler, barba, casiano and pritchard were all having dinner at the italian village at the rocks last night or the night before.
  41. Belmorian

Inu leaves NRL fate in coach Hasler's hand

common Inu fire up! The team in my opinion always looks better with him in the side. I hope hes form excels in NSW cup, which will warrant a call up. I think come finals time we will need his expertise.
  42. Belmorian

Situation in Ukraine- take2

The beating drum of war is reverberating!!! Its only a matter of time, and Gold although its going up will only get manipulated down until they actually decide to pull the pin and let it go stratospheric.
  43. Belmorian

Graham has rejected our offer

after watching that vid rexest... Fifita is a fkn beast! he reminds me of a jona lomu. Massive asset to any team.
  44. Belmorian

Israel Folau | Rumour Thread

If we sign Israel, I doubt it will at the expense of Morris, it will like taking 2 steps forward one step back! I'd doesn't make sense!? The st George rumors regarding Morris are rubbish! Why would an origin player under the best coach in the league want to go back to a club that didn't want him...
  45. Belmorian

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have signed Canberra Raiders utility back Drury Low for the remainder of the 2012 National Rugby League season. Low joins the Bulldogs this coming week after being granted an immediate release by his former Club. Bulldogs Recruitment Manager Noel Cleal says the...
  46. Belmorian

Fight hots up for Morris twins

Dr Peponis Comes into the cafe i work in. I asked him about the resigning of Josh...... He replied by saying they are actually after Brett also. I asked if Canterbury was confident of signing him? He said it will be a little harder now that the queens have won the comp, but 50/50 nevertheless.
  47. Belmorian

Moore: We had enough chances to win

I honestly think that we will come good. It is easy to blame Kev, however its the boys that are out there making errors at the most crucial times. We have a good coach, although you may not see it now, but the coach and the team will deliver. The team is close to getting it right, there are a...
  48. Belmorian

Kimmorley unfazed by Mortimer's NRL call

There is no chance in hell Mortimer is coming to Canterbury "now". Later probably,but now no way,the kid is obligated to stay and repay Parramatta.I wish it was different.
  49. Belmorian

Swine Flu Immunization

Hey Moe, There is a lot of speculation regarding the swine flu being manufactured by governments intentionally to get its citizens vaccinated.I would thoroughly research the history of the swine flu vaccination and swine flu itself,you may think this is a new disease however its been around...
  50. Belmorian

Giving Up Smoking

Hi there, Alan Carrs book,Easy way to stop smoking is very helpful.It has a 90% success rate.His books are available from Dymocks,they have been successful world wide.Give it a go,its a $20 investment.I have tried it myself and it has worked.All the best.
  51. Belmorian

Awesome Joke.

Whats green and smells like pork? Kermit's finger!
  52. Belmorian

Parramatta set to fast-track re-signing of Daniel Mortimer

I reckon his old man is waiting to see if he plays origin next year,that way his asking price gets a lot beefier.I am assuming that Parra will squeeze alot of the dead wood out of there team in order to try squeeze him in.I heard on the radio last week his old man saying that he (Peter) is 100%...
  53. Belmorian

Headlines - After the game

Hayne train terminates at belmore
  54. Belmorian

What u think ?!

That's awesome,i love it. The arrogance dragons supporters had this year was astounding.Today's choke and this picture frame will humble him and bring him back down to earth.
  55. Belmorian

Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

I have no doubt we can beat parra,we are the more complete side.They are on a high nevertheless,however i was not convinced by last nights performance.The titans were pathetic and didn't play by any means semifinals footy,the tigers would of performed better.I genuinely believe that the dogs...
  56. Belmorian

Holdsworth admits criticism hurt

super sub DJ Congratulations DJ you deserve it mate,hope you stay with the club,you are a asset.
  57. Belmorian

Congratulations Holdsworth.

I agree,Holdsworth stood up today and played reasonably well.It was a relief that he went so well,good luck to him,hope he plays well for the rest of the finals.