Search results

1. roberts_6_leb

rugby league live, ps3 and 360

new game coming out sept. 2 http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1102381p1.html
  2. roberts_6_leb

racist quotes???

i know its against forum rules to be racist. But, does anyone here know of where i could find a racist quote by someone famous...its for my assignment and would really appreciate it, if you could help.
  3. roberts_6_leb

Hate St Megre???

Then please join this group, aiming for 1000 by November 15. I bet I can Find 20,000 people who hate the Dragons.:)
  4. roberts_6_leb

Cayless will play

Parramatta captain Nathan Cayless likely to play grand final October 03, 2009 Parramatta captain Nathan Cayless appears set to play in Sunday's NRL grand final against Melbourne Storm. Cayless has been in doubt for the big game all week as he battles a hamstring injury but speculation is...
  5. roberts_6_leb

lmao, eels forum...

Look what they wrote on their homepage, on the 1eyedeel site. BULLD09S, is me. Now im happy.:D
  6. roberts_6_leb

cowboys, raiders coaches, and guss tip us

Gus gould along with the cowboys coach and raiders coach tipped us on the footy show. benji marshall and vossy also tipped us.:D
  7. roberts_6_leb

Some confidence...

http://www.2ue.com.au/blogs/john-stanley-blog/who-are-the-nrls-biggest-chokers/20090923-g1fa.html Watch the video:)
  8. roberts_6_leb

Any tickets near...

Does anyone have a spare ticket I can buy off you, near isle 112-1, row 13, seats 34-40. I forgot to buy my cousin a ticket.:sad:
  9. roberts_6_leb

Assignment help...please

Its about Pemulwuy, an Aboriginal man well-known for his resistance to the European settlement of Australia. 1)What were Pemuluy's concerns about the British invaders?(at least 2 paragraphs) 2)Why as Pemulwuy able to resist the British for several years?(at least 2 paragraphs) 3)How did...
  10. roberts_6_leb

Week 6- Barclays premier league scores

Burnley 3-1 Sunderland Arsenal 4-0 Wigan Aston Villa 2-0 Portsmouth Bolton 1-1 Stoke Hull 0-1 Birmingham West Ham 2-3 Liverpool Manchester United 4-3 Manchester City Wolverhampton 2-1 Fulham Everton 3-0 Blackburn Chelsea 3-0 Tottenham The ladder: Team Played Pts Chelsea...
  11. roberts_6_leb

Latest foxsports news...

Bennett backs Broncos. He reckons they are a strong team, and can go all the way. Eels to pick on Noddy. Luke Burt said on foxsports that he has missed a few weeks, so we will target his tiredness.:mad: We will still win because mortimer isnt good as well.;)
  12. roberts_6_leb

Rove lmao

Rove is cracking me up, i really recommend you watch it right now. its his 10th b'day anniversary.:D
  13. roberts_6_leb

Kimmorley, Idris 'fit' to snarl for Dogs

Halfback Brett Kimmorley and centre Jamal Idris have completed an opposed training session with the Bulldogs and will be certain starters in Friday's NRL preliminary final showdown with Parramatta at ANZ Stadium. Kimmorley has not played since suffering a fractured cheekbone in round 25 three...
  14. roberts_6_leb

Cometh the hour...COmeth the Dragons

hahahahahahahaha lmao. Maybe not this season dragons. Oh and when is that hour coming. Hasnt happened since the 70's. Oh well, you really are st merge chokewarra dragqueens. hahahahahahahaha. chokers:)
  15. roberts_6_leb

Wendell Sailor may retire if St George Illawarra lose to Brisbane

Saturday night may prove the final stand of beloved NRL showman "Ding Dong Dell". It is understood a Brisbane Broncos victory at Suncorp Stadium may bring down the final curtain on one of the most colourful careers in NRL history. Flamboyant flyer Wendell Sailor, who shot to stardom at...
  16. roberts_6_leb

Mortimer more likely to play...Dam

Parramatta rookie Daniel Mortimer given 75 per cent chance of playing in preliminary final. Parramatta club doctor Michael Johnson has given boom rookie Daniel Mortimer a 75 per cent chance of overcoming a hip pointer injury in time to play in Friday night's NRL preliminary final blockbuster...
  17. roberts_6_leb

Park resigns, Lucas Neill signs

Park-Ji Sung has resigned with manchester united until, 2012. I dont know why they want him, but he tries his best and has got aggression which is good. And, Lucas Neill the Australian International captain, has signed a one year deal with Everton Fc.:D
  18. roberts_6_leb

Prelimenery finals???

I dont get it, so it Bulldogs vs Titans/Eels, on the: Fri. 25th september or sat. 26th september????
  19. roberts_6_leb

plz i need a pic

does anyone have a picture of any bulldogs player, drinking gatorade/powerade/ or whatever. i would prefer benny roberts though. its for my assignment. please if you can help, please do so. And please dont close the thread
  20. roberts_6_leb

Attention to the mods

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY I GOT BANNED ( Lebo_dogs), I DIDNT EVEN TO ANYTHING. IT SAID NO SPECIFIC REASON. WTF DOES THAT MEAN.:mad::angry::mad: