Search results

1. D

toyota cup updates

nice try to finish off the game!
  2. D

Does anyone noe the actual side for the game

I would love to know as well.....still havnt heard anything official about romelo being dropped! :s
  3. D

New aproach from doggies

If we were playing any other team but the dragons this week we would have won and won BIG. Although if we held on too the footy more .. would of win IMO. Still good game from the dogs :)
  4. D

Bulldogs v Dragons Preview

4. Attempt to Kill Jamie Soward .
  5. D

Steve bloody Clark

Im more worried about the refs on the field. Grr ARCHER hates us .. well that wat i think :(
  6. D

Josh Morris and Dene Halatau back for Round 10

Did anyone notice the difference betweeen the training sessions. Dogs = relaxed, you can hear kids in background laughing i think we see one kick a ball and play around. Dragons = huffing and puffing on all those bike machines .. running like machines. I just found this funny :)
  7. D

Ennis on Toddy

OHH CRAP! I only just realised how much we r going to die come origin time. Do we even have a team with all those injuries. i dont evn know who nathan smith is :s
  8. D

Jarrad Hickey - re-signing?

Srzly NO! Plz dnt resign him..!!
  9. D

Canterbury halfback Brett Kimmorley to sign a one-year contract extension with club

R E L A X ! "Mimis said last night he was yet to sit down with Kimmorley to formally discuss his future but would be doing so soon. The Bulldogs are also close to re-signing whiz kid Ben Barba and extending hooker Michael Ennis's deal beyond 2011. ''I hope they do tie up Barba because he's...
  10. D

Dogs not carried away

I hope they turn up next week and trounce the broncos..then i can say we r BAK!
  11. D

Bulldogs Website Held to Ransom

LMAOOOOO that would actually be awesommmee! hahaah that picture is just LOL hahah
  12. D

Loser Farah a winner of Ennis For State of Origin - SMH

hahahahah i second the above post :) SPOT ON!
  13. D

bulldogs website

Yh I was lyk WTF!!!!!!:confused:
  14. D

Excellent

Channel 9 commentators bloody killed it for me..tigers r blah blah how is the score only 6-0 omfgshhhhhh!! BUT GOO DOGS :):) we improved from previous weeks and hopefully we can back the win :)
  15. D

Good win but...

Good win BUt ben barba needs more time on the field... and our ball control needs to be better. Tonight was still awesome the tigers defence was amazing in the first half.
  16. D

Ben Hannant at fulltime

Lmao haha i saw tht n was laughing so hard :)
  17. D

Hickey?

Happy he is gone :) I like the team that played tonight BUT ben barba should of got more time on the field.
  18. D

Not comfortable with Goodwin's goalkicking.

i think we should worry about scoring tries atm and playing well than goal kicking.. this year we have lost by big margins (exclude round 1) or won by big margins so when goodwin starting goal kicking - (Round 2) goal kicking hasnt decided a game when he has been kicking. He should improve with...
  19. D

Jason Taylor and Greg Pritchard - Views on Dogs vs Bunnies

Agree, but def dnt think rabbits r no chance
  20. D

Canterbury side Vs South Sydney

Easily the best side we could have named with our injuries. Williams is an interesting choice..but then again Moore always tends to surprise us. We should be able to beat the rabbits in a close game, by 7 points :)
  21. D

Bulldogs v Roosters Post-Match Thread

http://www.youtube.com/user/VulpineHunter#p/u/4/V72Deit6KTI Someone has put the game up in 9 parts if anyone wishes to watch it on youtube.. nrl.com has been annoying me lately :sleepy:
  22. D

Bulldogs v Rabbitohs Predictions

I really dont think we should get too confident because ANYTHING can happen. Me thinks will be a close game dogs win by 7
  23. D

Round 3 - 3,2,1

LOL and somehow u make sense.
  24. D

Bulldogs v Rabbitohs Predictions

But then again the Roosters were extremely woeful in sundays game..though we took total control of it.
  25. D

Round 3 - 3,2,1

3- Morris 2- Hannant 1- Barba :D
  26. D

Salary Cap

LMAOO!! haha
  27. D

MonDouche's Bulldogs Dungalo Report Edition 3 2010

i swear it just keeps getting worse.
  28. D

Jamal Idris 2010 Discussion Thread

His defence today was awesome. Has improved heaps.
  29. D

Bulldogs name side to face Dragons

For some reason this week i am alot more confident than last week. I actually thought we would lose last week...but i think since we will b underdogs we will WIN! Bryson Goodwin is BAK YAY!
  30. D

Positives from the game

i miss him too!
  31. D

Dogs move on to find Kimmorley's heir

Sowarddddd!!!!!!!! Who the hell wrote this article..if Soward came to the dogs i may as well commit suicide!!!
  32. D

Season Launch

Omgshh he sounds like such a CUTIE <3
  33. D

We Passed 10,000 in Memberships

YEp on the dogs website it says : Compared to 2009 the 10 000 Member milestone represents a 50% increase in total members. The number of ticketed members has increased from 5415 to 8270 which correlates to 53% growth...
  34. D

2010 Membership Mega-thread

Yep your right 8270 ticketed members to be precise :)
  35. D

Last nights game.....

Dragons win 16-14 oh well
  36. D

Last nights game.....

:(:( Miss ittttt!!!!!!
  37. D

Last nights game.....

How long to go??
  38. D

Last nights game.....

Dogs score 14-4 :)
  39. D

Last nights game.....

Dragons score..unconverted though
  40. D

Last nights game.....

No i think there is bout 20 mins left
  41. D

Last nights game.....

aww is ennis kicking? or is he sharing the role with someone else tonight?
  42. D

Your 2010 crystal ball prediction

Player of the year: Mick Ennis Highest Tryscorer: Josh Morris Rep Players: Moriss, Ennis, Stagg, Hannant, Turner,Kimmorley Team will finish this position: Minor Premiers Wooden spooners: Dragons :) ( only coz i hate them so much)
  43. D

2010 Membership Mega-thread

Dragons r only at 7200 but the Rabbitohs are 8412
  44. D

Bulldogs Tallboy

wow..that is hot!! good job! :)
  45. D

Bulldogs on YouTube Thread

awesome vid :)
  46. D

NRL Premiership NRL boss David Gallop throws weight behind grand final in Brisbane

x2 this yr storm 4th eels 8th gf day- blue and gold filled the stadium it isnt fair. this was the major factor in the eels comebak. Had the storm pikd d gf to b playd at ANZ den tht would b der prob.
  47. D

Bulldogs salary cap

JT is over-rated! im not saying he is a bad playa..but he isnt worth 700K. i would prob pay him a max of 400-500. hmm wonder wat we will do with all the free money.
  48. D

2009 IN REVIEW :) Thnx for a gr8 season!

2009 in Review - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Written by: Tim Costello Nov 1, 2009 1:37pm Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs - 2nd & Preliminary Finalists Reasons: The big turnaround: A review into the season of the “family club” wouldn’t be possible without paying homage to the massive...
  49. D

Which team are you dying to verse in 2010?

DRAGONSS!!!! REVENGEEE the players will b pumped for this matchh im sure they havnt forgotten it and still remember it lyk yesterday lyk most of us !!
  50. D

Poll of the Decade

01. Brett Kimmorley or Brent Sherwin 02. Hazem El-Masri or Matt Utai 03. Willie Tonga or Willie Talau 04. Braith Anasta or Ben Roberts 05. Ben Hannant or Mark O'Meley 06. David Stagg or Tony Grimaldi 07. SBW or Roy Asotasi 08. Willie Mason or Andrew Ryan 09. Steve Price or Darren Britt...
  51. D

2009 Season Review

Only once all season did the Bulldogs lose by more than 10 points. we lost twice by more than ten points evn the article cnt get it right not tht im complaining :D The final sentence sums up wat we have achieved all season :) Bring on 2010 !!
  52. D

Your 5 Favourite Things about 2009....

2. we lost 2 games by more than 10 points eels round 20 and west tigers round 26. But everythin else is spot on :)
  53. D

Josh Morris and Ben Hannat make the Aus Sqaud

So true! I love ennis n one day he will wear the green n gold.
  54. D

Salary Cap 2011

Mortimer is over rated atm..his still young and has lots to learn. Wait till end of 2010 and den see wat u hav to say bout him...alot can happen during one year! But he has the cutest eyes evaaa <3
  55. D

Josh Morris and Ben Hannat make the Aus Sqaud

congrats to both :) im quite happy that ennis wasnt named in the team as i think that farrahz style of play would suit the aus team better..ennis is more suited to the origin style imo.
  56. D

Thanks for a great season

Thankyou :) its my first video eva so its a bit short but thnks again :D
  57. D

heyy guys made a video for our awesome season! Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5X1M34P3s
  58. D

Stagg Player of the Year

Awesomee :D Well deserved!!
  59. D

It's gonna be tough to pick the top 8 next year...

In no particular order: Bulldogs Roosters Eels Eagles Sharks Rabbitohs Broncoz Titans/tigers
  60. D

Barba and Utai need to be back in FG side

we need Barba..he will giv us the electricity we can be missing sometimes. Not a fan of utai at all...he isnt a reliable playa imo
  61. D

Steve Turner Fan-Club

Good buy. Really impressed me todayy. :) His catchin was so good..
  62. D

Well donee doggiies :) we will b bak nex yearr !!!! BULLDOGS CHAMP10NS :D
  63. D

Farewell Eastwood

aww hope he comes bakk lata...he has been greatt!! will b missed :(
  64. D

Headlines - After the game

HAHAHAhHAH LMAOOO
  65. D

Eerie pic that predicts Eels title

Lmaoo hahah thts wat i did :)
  66. D

The Preview !

i agrree really good review prob the best one all year. Hopefully we winn !! PUMPED :D
  67. D

Forecast for Friday Nights game

i hope its raining we hav won all our games in the rain this year :D
  68. D

tix sales so far????????

whered u here it?
  69. D

tix sales so far????????

wow i still gota buy tix..betta get em quick !!! :)
  70. D

Predictions and Thought's Dont Be Affraid..

I had a dream we scored twice in the first 3 mins..one through morris and once through bryson suchh a good dream :)
  71. D

MY quote is in the newspaper :)

YEP its already on my wall :D
  72. D

they jst had random comments on the side of the page from eels and dogs fans. it was nex to bryson goodwins article.
  73. D

LOL Goodwin

hahah yh i jst read it in the daily telegraph :) on the same page there is a quote from mee YAY!
  74. D

YAY!!!! on page 10 of the daily telegraphh :D PLUS there is a massive JOSH MORRIS posterr :D Today is my luckky dayy :)
  75. D

What Kevin Moore said at the start of the year!

Lol they prob thougght Goodwin was hopeless or somethin..well i guess he has proved them wrong :D
  76. D

Eastwood was a late signing thts y.
  77. D

Coach Kevin Moore says his first year in charge at the Bulldogs isn't about creating a new culture or attitude, it's about embracing what's been strong at the club in the past. Moore replaces long-serving Steve Folkes in the Bulldogs hotseat and believes 2009 is a chance for the 2008 wooden...
  78. D

NRL Ticketing is a JOKE

At least were assured its a biig crowd :D
  79. D

No matter what - Remember where we came from

110% agree..i sed this in another thread that nobody evn us the fans were expecting this massive turnaround so we should jst relax and live the moment..:) win or lose this is the best club eva !!! <3
  80. D

Help With HW

LOL i havee no idea :)
  81. D

LOL Soward on Sports Tonight

HAHAh LMAO me n my sister jst lookd at eachother lyk wtf? den we started laughin so hard LMAOO!
  82. D

Favourite game in the season so far?

interesting enuf tht no one pikdd our arch enemies the roosters despite us thrashing them!
  83. D

Roberts and Beastwood

Everyone should jst b relaxed and enjoy the moment! this time last year we were contemplating the spoon..Im sure NOT one person in their wildest dreams would have expected us to reach the gf qualifer this year. Jst think bout how much the dogs hav been thru..and we hav passed everythin wid...
  84. D

Roberts Bites back with true Bulldog spirit

well done roberts :) keep it up!
  85. D

Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

Im really PUMPED! Wish i could sleep den wake up n its fri nite:) CANT WAITT!!
  86. D

NRL on Fox - Puff the St George Dragon (good quality)

No worries :) I couldnt really hear the words in d other link soo yeehh!!
  87. D

At least you got the Minor Premiership Dragons

LMAOO hahahaha :) CHOKERS CHOKERS!! The only thing thts bothering me is tht we wont get revenge for round 10:(
  88. D

The quality of the final series so far?

Its been the best finals series in a while. Most unpredictable and Fun to watchh :)
  89. D

Reminder!

I cant wait :) SOO PUMPPED!!!!
  90. D

Mums the word for Moore

He deserves all the praise he gets an amazing person and coach. BULLD09S :)
  91. D

NRL on Fox - Puff the St George Dragon (good quality)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkiT3XMomI CHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERS!!! :D enuf sed :)
  92. D

Bulldogs Jersey

I have been a dogs supporter siince i first started watchin NRL my first game eva was the dogs v warriors game..totally believe this guy and well done tht ur ACTUALLY GOING! Btw u should buy ur jersy from rebel or d dogs shop in bankstown..they usually hav jersys in stock.
  93. D

Crowd Prediction

63,372 :)