Search results

1. Premiers04

Office Chairs

Office chairs are untrustworthy bastards when pissed, i have nearly fallen over thrice. Discuss
  2. Premiers04

Player Review NSW Cup Rd 2

Ryan Millard: He was probably best on field for the Dogs I thought. He started at Fullback, then moved into the hooker and halves later on in the 2nd half. Has very good hands and decent speed, his positioning play at fullback was very good as well, is a handy kicker of the ball and was involved...
  3. Premiers04

Garrett Crossman?

Does anybody know if he officially left the storm and signed a deal overseas? He could be a handy addition to sign to bolster our forward pack When & if Mason is released. While he isnt a star player he is a hardworking front rower who plays hard and would give us some FG Experience in the...
  4. Premiers04

The big stage is what matters: Folkes

Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has put one of the club's most precious commodities on the line in Saturday's NRL qualifying final against North Queensland - their fearsome reputation as a big-match team. The Dogs of War love September, or so goes the mythology, but Folkes said that pillar of the...
  5. Premiers04

Murray May Rest Stars

Murray may rest stars By Steve Ricketts August 28, 2007 NORTH Queensland coach Graham Murray has refused to rule out resting several key players from the match against the Bulldogs at Dairy Farmers Stadium on Friday night, with his team guaranteed a home final a week later. Battle-weary...
  6. Premiers04

We are too confident: O'Meley

NSW Origin aspirant Mark O'Meley has labelled the Bulldogs "over-confident" as they languish near the bottom of the NRL table. Prop O'Meley returned from a quadriceps injury on Friday night against North Queensland but was powerless to stop the Cowboys winning 26-16 after leading 24-0...
  7. Premiers04

Dogs must snap to it right now - Masons Article

FOR YEARS the Bulldogs have been known as the "Dogs of War". But after winning only four of our first 11 games, I don't think anyone is scared of us now. Rather than fearing us, I reckon other teams are looking forward to playing us. If a couple of those bottom teams get up over the weekend, we...
  8. Premiers04

Dogs Directors slip the leash

AS a series of problems divide the Bulldogs players and management, four football club directors have gone on holiday. Chairman George Peponis leaves tonight for a month in Italy, and board members Peter Casilles, Peter Winchester and Barry Phillis will be overseas for up to four weeks, as...
  9. Premiers04

This friday - live or delay?

Does anybody know if our game is the 7.30 game or will it be delayed till 9.30 for NSW viewers? Because we are competing against the Raiders & Dragons. Logic would say our game is live, but Channel 9, certainly knows how to defy logic.
  10. Premiers04

Dogs to be unleashed

The Bulldogs head into Friday night's crucial meeting with Wests Tigers at Telstra Stadium still to convince themselves their revival is for real. The Dogs continued their hot and cold form with a hard-fought 21-18 victory over Parramatta in round six, hinting at better days ahead. It was...
  11. Premiers04

Burns for Blues

Blues burning saviour TRAVIS Burns wasn't a starter in first grade when the season kicked off six weeks ago. And a month out from Origin 1, he is cooling his heels on the sidelines for the next two weeks because of suspension. But that hasn't stopped three former Blues legends declaring the...
  12. Premiers04

Young Gun: Nick Kouparitsas

This was from this weeks Big League, I thought I would post it up to those interested. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Not so much young as he is gun, forcing entry into the Bulldogs' first grade team has been a long road for Nick Kouparitsas. While he...
  13. Premiers04

Bulldogs ring of champions *possible spoilers*

The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs announced the inaugural inductees into the Bulldogs Ring Of Champions today. In front of 200 former Berries and Bulldogs first graders and a huge crowd at Telstra Stadium, former NSW Premier and Bulldogs supporter John Fahey announced the names that would be...
  14. Premiers04

Sonny Bill Leading new offensive

Sonny Bill leading new offensive By Stuart Honeysett, Margie McDonald and Brent Read March 17, 2007 RUGBY league has been an evolving animal from the time Dally Messenger and a group of rebels broke away from rugby union to start their own competition 100 seasons ago. From unlimited tackle...
  15. Premiers04

2007 Draw

The 2007 NRL Draw has just been released on nrl.com, SO I thought I would give you guys the bulldogs draw for next season. Round 1 Knights v Bulldogs (A) Round 2 Panthers v Bulldogs (A) Round 3 Bulldogs v Titans (H) Round 4 Rabbitohs v Bulldogs (A) Round 5...
  16. Premiers04

NSW Team Announced

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs Willie Mason and Mark O'Meley have been named in the decider of the 2006 State of Origin series to be played in Melbourne on July 5. They will now be unavailable for this weeks encounter with the Wests Tigers. The NSW team is as follows: 1. Brett Hodgson 2...
  17. Premiers04

Judgement Day ***Spoilers***

I totally forgot that this PPV was on anyway here are the results and a few other interesting bits to cap it off Paul Londan & Brian Kendrick def MNM to become the new tag team champions due to a joey mercury misscue and Londan rolled up mercury Jillian def Melina Chris Benoit def...
  18. Premiers04

Rookie ready to face Ogre

Rookie ready to face Ogre By Steve Ricketts May 19, 2006 QUEENSLAND rookie Nate Myles fully expects Bulldogs teammate Mark O'Meley to try to "rip his head off" in next week's State of Origin encounter in Sydney. Myles will line up against fellow Bulldogs forwards O'Meley, Willie Mason...
  19. Premiers04

Family Guy

This thread is dedicated to anything and everything related to family guy. I'll start it off with this quote: Peter: Why did all the dinosaurs die? Muesum Guy: Because you touch yourself at night
  20. Premiers04

Mason's latest column

This is for anybody interested in Willie Mason's latest column that came out in todays Australian newspaper. He talks about the upcoming origin series and rep footy in general. Selectors can bank on Braith OPININ Willie Mason May 13, 2006 I KNOW I played for Australia in the Anzac Test...
  21. Premiers04

Sonny Bill to start the test match

Brian McClennan has announced his lineup with SBW starting the game at lock forward. I dont know if this is a good move but hopefully he wont play the full 80 mins. Benji to start for Kiwis By Wayne Heming May 2, 2006 WESTS Tigers playmaker Benji Marshall was today named in New Zealand's...
  22. Premiers04

Our new 5/8 on show this week

Just a reminder that if anyone is going to watch the Manly v Dragons game this sunday on 9, Daniel Holdsworth will be playing in the no.6 jersey this week for those who havent seen much of him, this is your chance.
  23. Premiers04

Cowboys squad named to play bulldogs

Coach Graham Murray will have his fingers crossed that any members of his North Queensland Cowboys team playing in tomorrow nights Origin get through the encounter unscathed.With Josh Hannay on the injured list with a dislocated shoulder, Murray wont want any more of his squad hurt. He has...
  24. Premiers04

Bulldogs V Melbourne Spoilers

Melbourne kick off Brideson gets the ball out to lolesi onto Utai passes to Patten and Patten scores a try in 50 seconds. Hazem converts for a 6-0 lead
  25. Premiers04

Its official: Bulldogs Release Ben Harris

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:05:38 PM BULLDOGS RELEASE BEN HARRIS The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs announced today Ben Harris will be leaving the Club this week due to family reasons. Harris, a member of the Bulldogs top squad, was granted leave by the Club on compassionate grounds so he and...
  26. Premiers04

Bulldogs emerging talent

A Friend sent me this page a few moments ago it profiles some of our up and coming emerging talents, it gives a good indication for supporters outside of the belmore area who dont see our juniors. Bulldogs emerging talent 1 February 2005 NRL.COM profiles the emerging new talent at...
  27. Premiers04

Dogs knock back bulls for Rhino practice

Date 30th Jan 2005 Source nrl.com Dogs knock back Bulls for Rhino practice 30 January 2005 The Bulldogs are unlikely to take up an offer of a training session with the Bradford Bulls, the bitter arch-rivals of their World Club Challenge opponents Leeds, coach Steve Folkes said...
  28. Premiers04

Willie Tonga to re-sign this week

This is more great news for the club, I read this article in the Sun herald this afternoon Dogs Set up contract hits ------------------------------------------------------------------ EXCLUSIVE By James MacSMITH January, 16 2005 THE SUN-HERALD The Bullodgs have moved closer to...