Search results

1. L

A common sense approach to ridiculous press and ignorant people.

The bitter pills which journalistists like to distirbute on a wholesale basis should be taken with the grain of salt they deserve and in the main are. The unfortunate thing is that these days village's no longer have 1 idiot. There are now several preaching to the ignorant and abhorant and in...
  2. L

Zoo Magazine ****

The bitter pills which journalistists like to distirbute on a wholesale basis should be taken with the grain of salt they deserve and in the main are. The unfortunate thing is that these days village's no longer have 1 idiot. There are now several preaching to the ignorant and the abhorant and...
  3. L

All time fave song/s

Soul to Squeeze, My Friends and Otherside. All sung by the Chilli Pepper's and all ring true with myself.
  4. L

What are you addicted to/can't live without???

The only other thing I couldn't live without is my daughter
  5. L

The Best NRL Stadium.

I agree with Huntress with what he/she said. It's also good to go there and watch them lose most of the time. :roflol: :beeyotch: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm hoy cccccccccchhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkksssssss
  6. L

What are you addicted to/can't live without???

The DOGS, playing footy, all my DOGS gear, SEX, The Chilly Pepper's and of cause a nice big bottle of Bundaberg's finest
  7. L

The Best NRL Stadium.

Sandcrap Stadium by far. You are close to the action, it's a great atmosphere whether there is 1000 people or 50,000 as the whole place echoes and the free public transport to and from games always makes a game a big event in the p!$$ drinking stakes.
  8. L

Hangover Cures Anyone....

The only cure for when you get sh!tted is to stay absolutely SH!TTED. It's worked for me for the last 6 days cause all I see know is little green :alien: running round. Now where's my gun so I can get rid of them :bluboomte
  9. L

Wing Blinded by a right from clubmate Morely

Hey look it's the wing and morley show :boxing_sm . Hey look it's wing's pre game warm up :bart:
  10. L

Usually when morley tells him "it's your turn now" he usually just :moon: . Maybe morley's aim is as poor as his tackling style. :stroke: I think there is better chances of :pigfly: than there is of that. HOw good are these new emoticons. I don't even have to go outside for a...
  11. L

What a whinging bitch. He'd be used to copping the left overs in the eye. I think because the rorters haven't been in the papers lately for wing to squeeze his mug in there so they concocted this to resurrect their flagging notoriety.
  12. L

the NEW simpsons thread

Homer: But thats ok Marge becauce YOU'VE got a Gambling problem
  13. L

the NEW simpsons thread

Skinner: Noooooooooooooooooooooo, johnny. Bart: Cool I wrecked his brain.
  14. L

Freedom At Last, Oh Yeah and Drunk As 10 Men

so am i hey i tried out evry face thingy and it woldnt let me do it. that bites
  15. L

The Wall: Rest In Peace

dont worry the novelty will wear off once a few of us get stuck into them and send them packing wit there tails stuffed between there legs :D
  16. L

doggiechick your flattering will get you everywhere in my state. i just wish that it was young enough for me to be illegal too drunk its been a long time since it has
  17. L

the NEW simpsons thread

Crim: Kid get me outa here and ill totally make it worth your while Bart: im listening Homer: Mmmmmmmm, donuts. is there anything they cant do
  18. L

its going to get wors because i'bve started another botle. kick ass
  19. L

The Wall: Rest In Peace

i reckon its so they can by fairy fittler back for another year
  20. L

I Hate England!

england england who tha **** is england
  21. L

It's About Time

When I git it ill put a photo of it on here. hopefully by then i won't be drunk so it should be alright.
  22. L

Last day at work tomorow. I'm finaly freeeeeeeeeee. Until cash runs out and I have to whor myself out to some other company. I yeah and hang on yep now I've just finnnshed ab biug botlle of Bundaberg's finnet. Is it me or am I writing in crcles here
  23. L

I Hate England!

It's amazing what happens when the shoe is on the other foot and someone is pissing in your own backyard. :D
  24. L

Interview the person below you

The DOGS by 6. Hobbies?
  25. L

To live a normal life and be successful in my family life would be good. A life of passion, virtue and patience. Who is your greatest influence in life?
  26. L

Walls are painted eggshell. Do you think the rorters are rorting the salary cap? :p
  27. L

I Hate England!

MrC, Good to see you had nothing in your reply. This post is as serious as any british league side should be taken, completelty tongue in cheek. It also has as much merit as your post about hating Australia. To claim that Australia ruined international league is a ridicously narrow minded thing...
  28. L

It's About Time

StevieJ, I live in Bris Vegas so don't know any places that sell DOGS gear in Sydney other than the DOGS Shops. I got the frame from Whats Your Team. Lou the bloke who owns it rang me to tell me he had gotten this 1 off frame and had put it on hold for as long as it took for me to get to his...
  29. L

I Hate England!

I think the saddest thing out of the final was how pathetic the Poms really are. They were able to semi play football for 40minutes out of 80 which says it all. You can't tell me that if they go to water against the Aussie side that was out there that they would have matched it with a REAL...
  30. L

Hi Everyone!!

Just don't cause trouble or else! :)
  31. L

It's About Time

I've been hanging for this site to come back on line so I can brag about what I have got. I have recently picked up 1 of the Limited Edition framed G/F things with the team/Folkesy and they were kind enough to add Steve Price to it although originally they said because he didn't play he wouldn't...
  32. L

I Hate England!

I hate England and it's poor excuse for a 3rd Grade International side and how it has ruined the chance for League to become more recognised internationally rather than having 1 decent side in the world and a few wannabe's as is the case now. They've had enough time and so called talent to...