Search results

1. Shrek Is King

Avatar Size limit needs to be increased!

The size limit s 20kb or so, i got some good avatars which i wanted to use and they are 40-50kb...20kb is pretty small. I cant mak the imag any smaller as it is because its a GIF and it has 2 pictures constantly changing and its the one i want to use for my avatar but can not since the pic is...
  2. Shrek Is King

Crocker was found not guilty in that brawl

Crocker was found not guilty of that brawl he had at that pub (which is good for him i guess), but damn the guy must of been guilty of finding that suit at the salvation army, he looked hammered at court....his suit had stains on it and his shirt looks all over the place and his hair, forget it...
  3. Shrek Is King

is there bulldogs training tomorrow???

can you let me know asap?
  4. Shrek Is King

IS VBChat ever going to work? just wondering

i think it would be good to chat in there
  5. Shrek Is King

We need more custom titles in the store

they have run out
  6. Shrek Is King

[fixed] Avatars Part 2 >> anybody read my requests for my avatars?

they are in the thread called avatars, i put this in just to get your mods attentions ;) you can delete this after i have gotten your attention, thanks you..you guys are the greatest..whether my avatars can be used or not..i dont mind, but i would like to use them instead of this lady shaking...
  7. Shrek Is King

Hangover Cures Anyone....

this thread better be full of them tomorrow cause im a gonna be hammmereddddddddddddddd and you guys better give me some tips, what are friends for?? :headbange