[fixed] Avatars Part 2 >> anybody read my requests for my avatars?

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
they are in the thread called avatars, i put this in just to get your mods attentions ;) you can delete this after i have gotten your attention, thanks you..you guys are the greatest..whether my avatars can be used or not..i dont mind, but i would like to use them instead of this lady shaking her a$$ in my face, even though she knows i am engaged

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Shrek Is King said:
they are in the thread called avatars, i put this in just to get your mods attentions ;) you can delete this after i have gotten your attention, thanks you..you guys are the greatest..whether my avatars can be used or not..i dont mind, but i would like to use them instead of this lady shaking her a$$ in my face, even though she knows i am engaged
it get's confussing as heaps of people are using this avatar (the shaking ass one) !!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Keefy said:
it get's confussing as heaps of people are using this avatar (the shaking ass one) !!

whats even more confusing is there are like 50 ppl with the name SBW is hot etc and they are all using the same avatar

so I dont bother reading those posts as much cause I assume they are the sonny groupie bandwagon supporters