Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We all knew you would struggle without Fergie but fmd....

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We all knew you would struggle without Fergie but fmd....
Guess he won the league with a mid table squad, that's pretty impressive..

Surely Moyes doesn't have too many more chances to produce some results before he's shown the door in today's modern game

Hope Wenger is right about a possibility of Sir Alex returning.. long season ahead if not

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I'd also like to point out Moyes didn't do himself any favours by getting rid of all the staff members who worked along side Sir Alex

I don't see the logic behind that, why not keep them around to help you ease into the transition of taking over the head coach role..

He instead chose to replace Sir Alex's men with his own people from Everton so we're being coached pretty much into an Everton 2.0

Not to mention Ed Woodward is an absolute idiot who has no idea what he's doing in the transfer negotiations

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
F*cking comeback

THAT is why we need to keep Hernandez at United and give him some more playing time

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
No I want Hernandez at the Gunners lol
Anything can happen to be honest, I can tell you now that Welbeck would have came on instead of Hernandez if he was fit to play which is a terrifying thought

However, I'd be more than happy to give you our Portuguese superstar Bébé plus I'd like to loan David Moyes for a full season under Wenger and hope he learns something

Grandpa Giggs could probably take over as coach while Moyes learns the trait

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
good to get a decent win this morning against norwhich in the cup...4-0....played a 2nd string team....hernandez a double...jones and fabio finished it off late!
GGMU

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Moyes needs to open the cheque book during the January transfer window and splash some f*cking cash on our midfield

Carrick is suffering from injuries and every time we play without him, our midfield is total and utter sh*t

Fellaini hasn't settled in, there are times in matches where he literally just walks around.. not even a jog

Get rid of Ashley Young, firstly he's a useless tit and secondly, he dives at every given opportunity and it's just embarrassing

Cleverley just has not developed as a player since breaking through the ranks of the United Academy, he's frustrating at times to watch with his 1m sideway passing

After Moyes can reinforce the midfield, bring in somebody to play on the left flank, somebody like Draxler from Schalke would be a good signing OR he could just f*cking use Zaha who's a player with some potential being wasted in the reserve squad

Last but not least, for the love of god, we don't need to bring in Baines for Evra

He's turning 29 next month so he'll only have a couple of years left in him anyways and it'll be a complete waste of a signing, Moyes should look to either try and sign Shaw from Southampton or rotate Fabio in and out of the squad

Mind you when we signed the Da Silva twins, Fabio was said to be the more gifted of the pair but since then Rafael has broken into the first team while Fabio has been loaned out and rumours emerging he's now looking to leave United due to lack of playing time

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
The team has been crying out for a centre midfielder since scholes retired and came back and now retired again...should have been bought well before that....moyes had the rite idea and was going for a midfielder in the summer but for whatever reason nothing materialised....fellaini will settle in...he just needs to get used to the way we play....definitely agree...we don't need baines...Evra has been immense this season and I love the guy...only thing Baines has got on him is free kicks...but we have rooney and rvp for that...and Nani if he ever plays...
I thought Valencia was superb against Arsenal...he is 1 of the quickest players in the world let alone just the league...and could luck pushing him off the ball...strong as an ox...we need midfielders...the rest of the team is good enough to win the league and be very competitive in Europe

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carrick out 4-6 weeks. It's going to be tough without him. Hopefully Fellaini will take this opportunity to show us what he's made of and shine

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
The team has been crying out for a centre midfielder since scholes retired and came back and now retired again...should have been bought well before that....moyes had the rite idea and was going for a midfielder in the summer but for whatever reason nothing materialised....fellaini will settle in...he just needs to get used to the way we play....definitely agree...we don't need baines...Evra has been immense this season and I love the guy...only thing Baines has got on him is free kicks...but we have rooney and rvp for that...and Nani if he ever plays...
I thought Valencia was superb against Arsenal...he is 1 of the quickest players in the world let alone just the league...and could luck pushing him off the ball...strong as an ox...we need midfielders...the rest of the team is good enough to win the league and be very competitive in Europe
you think fletcher will ever come back as good as he was?

to be honest i never rated him then the season before and the season he got sick he was on of united best.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
you think fletcher will ever come back as good as he was?

to be honest i never rated him then the season before and the season he got sick he was on of united best.
fletcher will never be as good...he had a great season before he got sick... but carrick and fletch are both similar players...we need a creative midfielder...kagawa is playing wide and obviously not cutting it as a central midfielder...not strong enough on the ball...we need a yaya toure and david silva or mata

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
fletcher will never be as good...he had a great season before he got sick... but carrick and fletch are both similar players...we need a creative midfielder...kagawa is playing wide and obviously not cutting it as a central midfielder...not strong enough on the ball...we need a yaya toure and david silva or mata
werent we going to buy that spanish guy?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I don't get this love affair with Welbeck, he's pure and utter sh*t - stop. f*cking. playing. him.

Our midfield looked pathetic, Cleverley has gone backwards in development as a player since breaking through the United Academy and Fellaini has just been piss poor since joining us

Moyes still surprises me with his team selection and tactics, one week he gets it right the next he c*cks it up.. shouldn't have dropped points against Cardiff, especially a late minute equaliser

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
that's the second time this season we have dropped points in the last minute of the game...Southampton at home and now Cardiff away...that's a massive 4 points that United usually would have...spewing