Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
It pains me to say this but his time has come for him to go back into premier league.

Cutler is great finisher but if he contiunues to concede tries the way he has of late then you can kiss the season goodbye.

These kinds of mistakes are placing undue pressure on the team not to mention confidence and determination.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Atm Cuts has scored 6 tries in 7 games. Thats good.

What's not good is that he's probably let in or made an error that has led to even more tries!

PL awaits you.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all well and good 2 score 6 tries in 6 games

but conceding 1-2 tries a game from poor handling is rubbish and pretty much cancels out ur good finishing

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wtf, conceding 1-2 tries per game? you're kidding right?
he didn't concede one last week, though he did concede one this week, but who didn't?

wongard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
imo that's a bit unfair, he didn't do anything wrong since that tigers try.

he's our leading try scorer, don't drop him, thx.
He didn't do anything wrong since that Tigers try? what game were you watching? he knocked on in goal again putting us under more pressure which led to another try. He looks woeful under the high ball. For someone who is meant to be fast he sure as hell didn't chase the ball too damn hard, nor any of the line breaks the Tigers made down his side of the field. No point scoring tries if you can't stop them.

Regardless of Utai's form in premier league, he needs to be back in FG. His confidence is not going to improve in a Premier league side that is getting flogged either.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wtf, conceding 1-2 tries per game? you're kidding right?
he didn't concede one last week, though he did concede one this week, but who didn't?
ur saying he didnt concede one against parra last week?

turn it up

get ur cutler glasses off for a minute here. I know ur sleeping with him but u have 2 admit he is conceding tries left right and centre atm

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He didn't do anything wrong since that Tigers try? what game were you watching? he knocked on in goal again putting us under more pressure which led to another try. He looks woeful under the high ball. For someone who is meant to be fast he sure as hell didn't chase the ball too damn hard, nor any of the line breaks the Tigers made down his side of the field. No point scoring tries if you can't stop them.
that was BEFORE that tigers try, if i remember correctly. he might "look" woeful under the high ball, but that doesn't matter when you catch the rest of them.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
Im sorry but im on the throw cutler out bandwagon

deadset played appauling

sure he is quick.. but honestly.. his ball handling tonight was woeful. He looks crap under the high ball and is just a liability for us

Utai has 2 come back

get ur confidence back trent

*applaudes*

amen to that....bring Utai back, Cutler has his few good games right at the start of the season but his performance tonight was an embarrassment to the entire team, what was up with him?

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

turn it up

get ur cutler glasses off for a minute here. I know ur sleeping with him but u have 2 admit he is conceding tries left right and centre atm
uh no, he didn't directly concede one. he might have made an error which let parra get god field position to score somewhere else, but he didn't let any in due to bad defence.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

turn it up

or making the error in our own half that leads to an opposition try...

D

DJ ALMO

Definately had an of game tonight, poor handling skills on a few occasions but yeah his other performance were awesome just 1 bad performance,

Therefore he deserves to be in the side next week,

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*applaudes*

amen to that....bring Utai back, Cutler has his few good games right at the start of the season but his performance tonight was an embarrassment to the entire team, what was up with him?
Thanks stephy

i agree his mind seems to be at carmens night club at miranda where i constantly see him blind every sat night

mz.bulldogz1

fiяSt gяaDe
Reaction score
he makes errors but he makes up 4 dem
but he realli had a bad game wid the ball 2daii
especiallii unda d high ones

nasty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
utai had a good game in pl strong runs 15-20 metres each scored a try pl team looks better than the fg one

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definately had an of game tonight, poor handling skills on a few occasions but yeah his other performance were awesome just 1 bad performance,

Therefore he deserves to be in the side next week,
yep, exactly, one off-performance shouldn't constitute a dropping, or else tonga would be gone.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
Thanks stephy

i agree his mind seems to be at carmens night club at miranda where i constantly see him blind every sat night
Ah that explains it...maybe he should move in with Shreks family to be sorted out also aye?

I mean the guy isnt a bad player, the kid does have talent but i think its time we give Utai another go at it to see what he can bring to the side

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
uh no, he didn't directly concede one. he might have made an error which let parra get god field position to score somewhere else, but he didn't let any in due to bad defence.
im not having a go at u.. well i did last post 2 get u 2 reply which u did :P

we need wingers 2 catch the ball.. if he does that im happy.. atm he has had 2 bad games handling wise.. with an international winger waiting in PL.. i say bring him up and see what u got.. if he plays worse.. bring cuts back in

Serra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Utai was crap in PL.. i Cutler goes based on this one performance, then so should half our team. i know its still early days, but some of our players need to step it up!

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah that explains it...maybe he should move in with Shreks family to be sorted out also aye?

I mean the guy isnt a bad player, the kid does have talent but i think its time we give Utai another go at it to see what he can bring to the side
problem is im blind also.. but im not playing first grade now am i? hahha

nah last year he used 2 be off chops.. i havent seen him this yr tbh.. he is trying hard.. maybe 2 hard atm

Status
Not open for further replies.