lol i have thick skin :p just try Garden of :p
oh say hi to Adam n Eve for me :D

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
lol i have thick skin :p just try Garden of :p
oh say hi to Adam n Eve for me :D
Adam and Eve LOL

Yo Nadzo, Im gonna go to sleep, I have a big study hard day PLANNED for tomoroow

Ill let you know tomorrow night, if I actually do it :grinning:

Night :grinning:

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mr Bulldogs said:
when i lost my license it was the worst 3 months of my life!!! i dont want it to happen again. least im in waiting range now 1 month. If my bad luck continues and something is too happen i can just hold out paying the fine until i get my full license and i wont lose it thank goodness
3 months ain't that bad tbh try 3yrs. :( But hey in Feb it would be 7yrs since i got them back. Not one infringement & i only got pulled over twice when i had the rexie. Once for RBT & the other for having green globes in my parker's. :alien: You could say i learn't my lesson the hard way. :o

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
my bf is in his 2nd year of his opens i believe and he has never lost a point, such the goodie goodie, plus if he ever does run into trouble he would more then likely know the copper pulling him over as he hasd like 6-7 of them on his cricket team....lol

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eh. Im a good little boy on the road. Besides the time i made my mate drop his nuts while reversing, oh and making my mate on his L's drive home while i was drunk. But im a good driver :P

6 months. Not even a RBT :D

After this post il expect to see a **Police now targetting: KENNEL MEMBERS**

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
never been pulled over before but im still a newbie on my P's

unlucky mate, the fine is huge though

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday on my way to work after i coem out of the harbour tunnel, u go uphill towards the gore hill freeway and i usually do 100 coz there's no cops anywhere...but yesterday luckily i looked behind at the lanes merging on my left and there was a highway patrol car. :o

It freaked me out coz i was at 100 in an 80 zone so i hit the brakes but i thought he would have still got my speed by that time, but for some reason he jus drove straight past :S

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Yesterday on my way to work after i coem out of the harbour tunnel, u go uphill towards the gore hill freeway and i usually do 100 coz there's no cops anywhere...but yesterday luckily i looked behind at the lanes merging on my left and there was a highway patrol car. :o

It freaked me out coz i was at 100 in an 80 zone so i hit the brakes but i thought he would have still got my speed by that time, but for some reason he jus drove straight past :S
What car do you drive ?

Maybe that had a part to play :o

K

kennyy

heh ive been rolling on 1 point since shortly after i got my greens. Theres been quite a few close calls in the past year and ill be getting my fulls onthe 22nd december

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
heh ive been rolling on 1 point since shortly after i got my greens. Theres been quite a few close calls in the past year and ill be getting my fulls onthe 22nd december
Icey im int he same position as you now, i would have had my full license on spetember 25th if i hadnt lost it for 3 months.
What i heard is that when you get your full license you get all 12 points regardless of the amount of points your on when on provisionals.
Does that mean im eligible to get it on Christmas day? lol

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
A friend of mine at work got done pulling his ear piece of his headset out of his ear the copper must of though it was a phone because both are black. He is taking it to court he only has 4 points and rather pay 800 in legal fees and keep his 3 points

F

fatal1

i lost my licence because of no P-plates (caught 3 times lol)

anyways i appealed it in court and the judge gave me 3 weeks instead of 3 months!

Now i have all my point and gonna go for my full licence...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it isnt hard to loose your p's........4 four points is crap all!...especially when about 7 are deducted. LOL

blinker and stop signs are enough to get you.....

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score

anyways i appealed it in court and the judge gave me 3 weeks instead of 3 months!

the not having p plates is a joke at times they can easily fly of the back of your car or get stolen

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score

that must have been ages ago.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
too true nikki......i was actually pulled over coz a cop saw my L plate fly off....he laughed and told me to replace it or offer to run on the road and get it. :o

and here is was ****ting myself, afraid i was going to crash into the curb in view of him, with my mum yelling asking if i was speeding. lol

K

kennyy

Icey im int he same position as you now, i would have had my full license on spetember 25th if i hadnt lost it for 3 months.
What i heard is that when you get your full license you get all 12 points regardless of the amount of points your on when on provisionals.
Does that mean im eligible to get it on Christmas day? lol
rta no open on christmas day man.

Yeah its hard aye. I should have had my fulls aug 2004 but i let my Ls expire when i had them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.