News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PS if this is true...

Ciraldo allegedly responded by saying: “If you, or any other player, don’t like it, there’s the f..king door.”

I'm never calling him the assistant again!
Ciro has improved us as a team and it’s shows on the field he is strict and knows his standards are very high

his nickname the architect of the defense Penrith system

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am confused as to why this story after being released early yesterday morning, still hasn't been reported on by the other media outlets.

Especially as there is nothing yet from the TeleCrap and that drunken fool Rothfield.

WHY????

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am confused as to why this story after being released early yesterday morning, still hasn't been reported on by the other media outlets.

Especially as there is nothing yet from the TeleCrap and that drunken fool Rothfield.

WHY????
Maybe BUZZ the old mf seriously something if you see him just slap him

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
35 minutes of wrestling for $4 million wow. I'm in the wrong job. He is not cut out as a first grader, such a soft cock. A man owns up and man's up, his not first grade material and is that low wants to go to court. He needs to appreciate the club got him as a teenager and guided him into first grade and instead his back stabbing the club.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What a bunch of grubs RFM, Nu Brown, and Topine are. We gave them plenty of contracts and chances with us over the years and as soon as we realize just how fucking shit you all are, you try to bring down the club as soon as possible.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be counter suing for pretending to be a 1st grader. Seriously how can he even prove he was "detained" plus if a workplace requires you to start at 8 & you start at 8:30 you have broken the agreement. His case is all about trying to get an out of court settlement by using negative publicity in the press.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Never knew you could sue for this. Damn. It happened to me too.

U see I was working the Victorias Secret show in 2016 in Paris and I was 20 mins late to a photo session. They made me wrestle all 18 models for nearly 2 hours as punishment. I was drained, limp and mentally destroyed. I still have the scars today.

Calling my lawyer shortly. Ching ching....

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

WHY????
I spoke too soon.......... The Telecrap just released their story -

Premiership year I Tell You !!!

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How sad, to throw away your football career over nothing.
I liked this bloke when he played for us but this is just mental, I don’t see how he proves this shit.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never knew you could sue for this. Damn. It happened to me too.

U see I was working the Victorias Secret show in 2016 in Paris and I was 20 mins late to a photo session. They made me wrestle all 18 models for nearly 2 hours as punishment. I was drained, limp and mentally destroyed. I still have the scars today.

Calling my lawyer shortly. Ching ching....
Then the fucking alarm went off and it was weetbix time

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This story is last years news who cares too much noise and everyone on this site should support our team the people who booed Hutchinson should seriously leave the site and follow another team how can you do that he is the 7 that’s it for now until
Ciro changes his mind it seems to me that is the only question mark either taffe or sexton but for
Now Hutchinson gets in the middle his defence is great and his short balls game is actually quite good lead us 2 or 3 tries so the the people on the kennel
Booing there own 7 really get real with your self

Big_Kahunas

Waterboy
Reaction score
In society there are two types of people. Those who thinks external factors are responsible for their happiness and misery and those who think internal factors are responsible for their happiness and misery. The latter accepts that there are wrongs that happen that our out of our control and think of things to move on to a happier place rather than to lay blame.

Unfortunately when a person that thinks external factors are responsible meets a lawyer, illogical things like this happens.

Our only job in life is to dissociate ourselves from the external factors types and gravitate to the internal ones and let our lawyers deal with the former.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Then the fucking alarm went off and it was weetbix time
Not possible. The had an alarm to finish the 2 hours. I've never used an alarm since then. Even now I break down when someone has 'uplift' going on their iphone.

No one believed Brittany.... and here we are today. My day in court will come.

Last edited:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson is getting horrid advice on this one. He and his legal team are obviously seeing the dollar signs and want to play this out in the press to pressure the club into a higher payout.

But this is not the legacy you want to have as a professional footballer. Expect to hear from all sorts of mental health experts and anonymous players that talk about how they feel sorry for him but when the dust settles on this, his mental health will take an even bigger hit because he’ll forever be seen as a money grabbing whinger. One that milked something that could’ve absolutely been dealt with inhouse for personal gain. $4 million is an absolute joke and he and his legal team should be embarrassed with that and some of the quotes in this article.
Looking from the outside it looks like he is getting some poor advice. Far from uncommon in the legal world unfortunately.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Australian can reveal that when Faitala-Mariner raised the players’ concerns about the long hours and the subsequent impact on their families, Ciraldo allegedly responded by saying: “If you, or any other player, don’t like it, there’s the f..king door.”

This is all I need to read and see how the team is playing this season to know Ciraldo is the man. Fuck all these soft ***** that subsequently have all been shown the door now anyway.