2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People can say what they want about Kyle but I think it's a boost to have two solid defenders in the halves because their forwards don't constantly have to be their body guards.. so long as you have Hunt doing his thing, Sloan likewise, and strike on the edges.... Flanno Sr will get that Saints team back into the finals, if not this year, next
Yeah nah.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People can say what they want about Kyle but I think it's a boost to have two solid defenders in the halves because their forwards don't constantly have to be their body guards.. so long as you have Hunt doing his thing, Sloan likewise, and strike on the edges.... Flanno Sr will get that Saints team back into the finals, if not this year, next
Flanno is trash. Warriors were poor AF. Easts put a score on the dragons next week

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me delusional but I’ve seen enough from these other teams Top 8 is definitely on the table this season with health and we learn how to close out games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Call me delusional but I’ve seen enough from these other teams Top 8 is definitely on the table this season with health and we learn how to close out games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most teams we can beat IMO. Only panthers and broncos look out of our league. We need a big score on Sunday and we can go on a run

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah nah.
Look at their draw and take into consideration WIN stadium isn't an easy place to travel to for opposing teams, manly and west's had fucking shockers against them and people are gloating over Flanagan

They haven't been tested yet, tonight was probably a first real test. Warriors were poor but they weren't manly game poor

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If that was us winning that game it would be the biggest wankathon on here, but nah Dragons are shit.. bar the Redcliffe game they are travelling well and were the better team v Cowboys for much of that game

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at their draw and take into consideration WIN stadium isn't an easy place to travel to for opposing teams, manly and west's had fucking shockers against them and people are gloating over Flanagan

They haven't been tested yet, tonight was probably a first real test. Warriors were poor but they weren't manly game poor
Yep I just couldn’t be fucked writing all that out :tongueclosed: