2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why did I even bother watching that game, both sides were shit. Manu was the only decent player on the field, and maybe Collins who works his ass off. The rest were woeful, an undisciplined, mistake riddled, rudderless rabble.

Allowing for sombreros, boats, double contracts and diamond rings there’s $30m out there and the game was almost unwatchable.

The only way either team looked like scoring was from kick and hope, I didn’t see one decent backline play, nothing creative, no speed plays, just hit up, hit up, hit up, hit up and bomb. The only excitement was when someone farked up and there were only 2 hit ups before they kicked.

Always a Bulldog
Thought Crichton was really good to. Ran some great lines, always poking nose through. Been really consistent since getting back in side. It is contract year after all

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This whole thing about Manu being a better centre than Teddy in another position will derail their season.. if Manu plays 1 last night, they probably win.. Teddy's best at fullback is obviously great, but right now Joey appears the better option for the team.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
brimson at fb for the titans with boyd back in the halves

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
yeah sami failed a fitness test so they don't have much choice though kini would of been a better option at fb with brimson at 5/8
Either Kini or Weaver.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This whole thing about Manu being a better centre than Teddy in another position will derail their season.. if Manu plays 1 last night, they probably win.. Teddy's best at fullback is obviously great, but right now Joey appears the better option for the team.
For sure. Shame Teddy is so useless anywhere else from a roosters point of view

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which one is the better SJ, the one who won the world cup or this old head experienced one playing today?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Which one is the better SJ, the one who won the world cup or this old head experienced one playing today?
I don’t think he’s played better footy than the last two seasons. Yes he was more exciting when younger but id take this version over the younger version.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Early SJ was an individual star but current SJ makes other players better. IMO, current version is more valuable to this team
I don’t think he’s played better footy than the last two seasons. Yes he was more exciting when younger but id take this version over the younger version.

Agree. If only he still had his "old" knees now that would be a sight to watch