OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No way that will be the 17 come the game. A bench that has both Haywood and Taffe, doesn't make much sense. One of them will drop out for King, Kautoga, Knight or Turpin. Hutch still at 7, he is this year's Pehram, CC doesn't rate the alternatives desirable no matter how much the side needs to improve its direction and attacking execution.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No way that will be the 17 come the game. A bench that has both Haywood and Taffe, doesn't make much sense. One of them will drop out for King, Kautoga, Knight or Turpin. Hutch still at 7, he is this year's Pehram, CC doesn't rate the alternatives desirable no matter how much the side needs to improve its direction and attacking execution.
Drew biden might get dropped.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can’t beat that bog average Knights team it’s probably season over. Expecting a victory tbh
They arent an average side hahahah, on paper, their front row is much stronger than ours, same with their forward depth

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good call on leaving Tracey at FB which is what I personally expected given last weeks performance.

I think Sammy Hughes will play big minutes and Hayward will play Kurt Manns role off the bench. Taffe will probably be cover or come on in the halves for Hutch with 15-20 to go IMO.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact both Taafe and Bailey are both named in the 17 has me thinking maybe one of them start and Drew plays lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
to be fair I’m not sold on hutch however a KPP running at sexton would be juicy for knights. But then you have the threat of ponga against a slow hutch. What do we do. Sexton would get rattled by KPP but could defend ponga. Who knows can’t over think it

Status
Not open for further replies.