Super proud tonight

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We so easily could have been 5-1 or 4-2. Need a half that can control end of games. I genuinely think we have a chance at the bottom end of the 8 this year but gonna regret not putting Souths and Melbourne to bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super proud, the only thing we missed is game management in the last 6 minutes.

Instead of that bomb that Kikau ended up with for a second kick, it should have been a kick to the corner 5 out and tackle our way to victory.

That was the one that got away, although it proved that "The Bulldogs have finally arrived" or if we're serious about it "The Bulldogs have finally returned"

Either way, thank God we finally got a good team again.

Where are all the CC haters now???

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
I feel the same. Watching our team get beat by 30 week in week out with no effort was hard but this club has changed and the pleasing thing is every grade plays with the same intensity. In the promo video this year Gould says if you have come this far come a little further. He is spot on. This club is on the way up

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven’t had the easiest draw to start the season but we have performed well. Knights are a bogey side for us. We have to beat them otherwise all the performances to date will be for nothing

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we’re 2-4. But we have so far won all our home games. Need to keep that record in tact. Draw opens up over the next few weeks with winnable games. Knights game next week is massive, 4 point game with the bye a week later into Tigers.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super proud, the only thing we missed is game management in the last 6 minutes.

Instead of that bomb that Kikau ended up with for a second kick, it should have been a kick to the corner 5 out and tackle our way to victory.

That was the one that got away, although it proved that "The Bulldogs have finally arrived" or if we're serious about it "The Bulldogs have finally returned"

Either way, thank God we finally got a good team again.

Where are all the CC haters now???
I will like Ciraldo more when he picks an actual halfback. He is shooting himslefmin the foot with his continued persistence of Hutchinson at 7.

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's frustrating to lose that game but not many of us even expected to be in it. Especially after being down 10 nil.. It was a great comeback, great spirit shown and we're a totally different team in every way so far this season.

Even with a tonne of injuries, the next man up attitude within the squad is apparent. We've had a tough draw and easily could have had a few more wins. Hopefully we can get some deserved wins once the draw eases up and we get troops back and get into the top 8..

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think next week we fill Accor with blue and white

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only tuned in at half time on grandstand. So I was half waiting on the capitulation. But to our credit we lost it tonight on goal kicking and by that unfortunate rudderless period when the game is ultimately on the line.

It's sad to miss the opportunity on goals. But it's also great that we're a team that's kept three teams you'd assume are finals bound from running away with games like we would last year and under Barrett.

We have to start icing the games we're ahead in. I feel like we're maybe a couple more performances from getting there. No expectations, but I still have a little hope that we'll nudge into the finals and give it a shake this year.

moore.pls

New Pup
Reaction score
That’s the happiest I’ve been after a loss in a very long time. The defence was on for 80mins against a top 4 side. After last weeks injuries this was impressive. kudos to the boys n CC.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The loss didn’t feel depressing at all. They showed composure and competed well. And again.. our left side :hearteyes:
Yeah, you cheered yourself ip with a win on the donkeys ..

Last edited: