OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
This club is on the way up. Yes we are 2-4 but every grade plays with intensity and the club has some special players coming through.
We are so close and for everyone that’s stayed loyal and strong the past 8 years the reward is going to be amazing.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Goalkicking too. Would have made the difference tonight. They said Burton hasn't kicked one from the sideline on the left side in how long ? Bet any money he doesn't do extras at training. Why don't they let Crichton kick those ?
Critta should be our goal kicker period.. Burton's too relaxed with it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
it’s like nobody criticising has ever played footy. Or any team sport. The boys played their best game of the year. Unlucky not to score thirty.
We lost the game because of the soft first 2 tries we stupidly let in. And all our stupid errors 1st half

Otherwise we were all over them that game

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There isn’t a better option you fucking moron. I would happily have most halves in the game over him. But he is clearly the best we have.
Speaking of which did Reggie’s play and if so anyone have updates on Papali and O’Neil how they’re tracking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There isn’t a better option you fucking moron. I would happily have most halves in the game over him. But he is clearly the best we have.
Go fuck yourself you dumb fuck.

You obviously have no idea so I won't bother with you anymore you piece of dog shit

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We lost the game because of the soft first 2 tries we stupidly let in. And all our stupid errors 1st half

Agreed. But their second try was just pure luck. A kick off Coates. The other was as close to an obstruction as I have seen.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Forward pass to Munster who sent blore over. No excuses but we should have held him out.
We played pretty good but I think we will get better as the season goes on and we can make the 8.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Speaking of which did Reggie’s play and if so anyone have updates on Papali and O’Neil how they’re tracking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nsw cup is Sunday

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

One was a fluke that maybe could have been stopped and JAC should have jumped early like all the new gun finishers. We are on the up.