OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the replay of Storm winning play and wtf was Kautoga doing?! Also he was very chummy with Blore who he didn’t even lay a hand on. hmmm… Grant pass from dummy half was sus af too.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The more competitive we are as a team the more that the little moments and key decisions matter, and therefore stand out. Key players are either going to get good, or get replaced. Now that we are more competitive, that is going to happen, because it is increasingly the difference in games. It is only a matter of time.
Hopefully this is what CC takes out the game. It's time to step up and make improvements now that the team have proved they can defend and play to his gameplan.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this way? We were so close to our best win in the last 10 years, we were weakened vs storm full strength. I know i should be proud and i am, but the lack of game management killed us there. I cant get my head around it, id have been watching that game every day for the next year had we got over the line, im so disappointed, just key moments cost us. Such a rubbish try to lose on, we deserved that win.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The last try from storm was a double movement. But the first two from the storm should never have been scored.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My only real concern is he doesn't seem to have smart last tackle options. The fact Hutchison offers little in that dept just highlights it more. I'm more worried about Hutchison.
Well we should reunite the halves paring and see how they go.

Taffee can't be worse than hutch even if he tried.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is completely useless.

Low IQ fans wank on over his defense, it's fucking putrid.
He is not our long term answer, but he is a better defender than Sexton. That’s his only pass into the starting side. Sexton is crap.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just watched the replay of Storm winning play and wtf was Kautoga doing?! Also he was very chummy with Blore who he didn’t even lay a hand on. hmmm… Grant pass from dummy half was sus af too.
Mate I can’t agree with you more what the hell
Was that he just let him run in and left Tracey alone

Kutoga should be dropped to Reggie’s

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this way? We were so close to our best win in the last 10 years, we were weakened vs storm full strength. I know i should be proud and i am, but the lack of game management killed us there. I cant get my head around it, id have been watching that game every day for the next year had we got over the line, im so disappointed, just key moments cost us. Such a rubbish try to lose on, we deserved that win.
Kautoga was just watching blore stroll right past him, amazing stuff

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im not defending burtons there either by the way, his kicking was shit tonight but we all know hes not a controlling half, we are desperate for one to take a hold of that game
While we are talking about shit kicking games, someone needs to cut Crichtons left foot off, obviously CC has told him to have a crack, bit it isn't working

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know which is worse getting smashed like last year or lost the game to storm in last 5 mins. Lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The try was a double movement but our shit first half defence stuffed us.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How good was Tracey at full
Back boys ?
He was fantastic. Tracey and Taaffe both playing well and with confidence together will be awesome to watch.

Xerri was also awesome tonight. He’s been feeling his way in earlier games which is fine, but he remembered how to play like he used to tonight, he will be a gun again and tonight locked him in as one of our centres I think. Even when he dropped the ball he was straight up, didn’t try to make excuses, and took the first hit up on our next set.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that burton bomb on the halfway line gave it to them really not sure why he always persists with that we’re Infront need to look for field position in that situation but that’s just inexperience. Hopefully they learn from it