OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree, looks a little lost and unsure about how he can make an impact in this squad. Could be the captaincy.
don't think its the captaincy, just doesn't seem comfortable on the right side for some reason as opposed to the left side

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Critta was our worst player in the backline tonight
Not sure about that when Hutchison is also part of the backline… but we seem unsure how to use Critta at the moment. He is a world class player but currently he’s doing way too much yardage (which he is awesome at by the way), we are not using him in attacking positions at all. His defence was also a bit off tonight but that was a one-off, he is probably the best defensive centre in the game.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The more competitive we are as a team the more that the little moments and key decisions matter, and therefore stand out. Key players are either going to get good, or get replaced. Now that we are more competitive, that is going to happen, because it is increasingly the difference in games. It is only a matter of time.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
What does he do to steady the ship though? His kicks dont hit the ground, he made some bad reads in D, last tackle of the game he ran the ball, i was trying my best to give him a shot but its just not good enough
He runs the ball alot (maybe too much), but I think that goes a long way to straightening our attack and creating space on either side.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hutchinson has SOME good attributes but it’s clear we are trying to play a high tempo game which relies on speed

we create half breaks and 20 - 30m gains at ease on the left but lose all momentum going back right

If CC can somehow fix our halves and find the right balance we can challenge 8-10th

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure about that when Hutchison is also part of the backline… but we seem unsure how to use Critta at the moment. He is a world class player but currently he’s doing way too much yardage (which he is awesome at by the way), we are not using him in attacking positions at all. His defence was also a bit off tonight but that was a one-off, he is probably the best defensive centre in the game.
should of worded it better as the back 5!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baby steps rebuilding the bulldogs brand.
For and against well safe and decent.
Now to get the job done against the nights with Taffe and Morrin straight back in .
Signs are there we can challenge the best.
Basically up to Ciraldo if he wants to plodder our season with hutch or get someone else in.
Taffe and Burton would work with Stacey fullback.
We can’t die wondering

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutchisons lack of kicking game is glaring, makes Burton an easy target
Im not defending burtons there either by the way, his kicking was shit tonight but we all know hes not a controlling half, we are desperate for one to take a hold of that game

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kutoga had didn’t even attempt to take Blore if you watch it but the boys did deserve to win really im
Not dissatisfied or disappointed they played with heart and 80
Mins

no wonder kutoga never gets a start

but against Melbourne they did well boys everyone should be happy with the performance I know we didn’t get the points but they played well xerri and Addo Carr put on a show and kikau and Burton
It looked that 1 from the 1 angle I saw

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
should of worded it better as the back 5!
Haha yeah I get you, you’re totally right though that Critta was off tonight and I really think it’s because we haven’t worked out how to best use him yet. It’ll come.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a game where Patolo wasn’t a complete let down?
Did he get injured again or just wasting a spot?
I said it in the off season. Absolute waste of a roster spot.