OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok this is a sick joke now. I give up on Cirlado dropping players ever based on ability or performance.

Hutchinson at 7 is an absolute joke and it cannot be the clubs plan moving forward. Surely Gus wont allow it. Right? Right?

Someone please help my lowely brain over here.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes unsure of Critta at the back.
Funny that everyone was slamming Taaffe a couple of weeks ago and came out and played like Munster against the roosters.
Really unsure of who to put at fullback maybe give Tracey a go?
Maybe Tracey is injured as well they might bring Skelton in on the wing to replace Tracey?
Makes a bit more sense as to why Tracey is not selected at Fullback.
Critta is the last option!
It would be a bit much to try Wilson out at fullback against the storm but would be a option.

Last edited:

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes unsure of Critta at the back.
Funny that everyone was slamming Taaffe a couple of weeks ago and came out and played like Munster against the roosters.
Really unsure of who to put back there maybe Tracey?
I was against taffe massively but he has picked his game up massively maybe just getting used to the team he played epic speed attacks I like him at full
Back

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its Haywards
Skelton will play instead of Tracey. Ciro always waits until the last minute before naming a rookie or debutant, like Kautoga last week.
Its Haywards debut and he's named on the bench.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I REALLY hate that fucking hutchison is 7 again, he's gotta be the worst halfback in the comp.. why ciraldo ffs..

Good to see kiks is in the team, figured critta would be fb, makes sense in terms of being the captain at least temporarily, especially if tracey isn't 100%

I like the big boys on the bench though, hayward is an interesting choice, might be good for straightening our attack

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was against taffe massively but he has picked his game up massively maybe just getting used to the team he played epic speed attacks I like him at full
Back
Agree strongly maybe confidence as well. He reminded me of Ben Barba he was outstanding!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I REALLY hate that fucking hutchison is 7 again, he's gotta be the worst halfback in the comp.. why ciraldo ffs..

Good to see kiks is in the team, figured critta would be fb, makes sense in terms of being the captain at least temporarily, especially if tracey isn't 100%

I like the big boys on the bench though, hayward is an interesting choice, might be good for straightening our attack
Boyd and Hutchinson are about the same as the shittest halfback in the comp

Status
Not open for further replies.