OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im taking the win empty as it seems yes they lost thier way, plenty of postives from from first 25 mins in particular.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
think we need to add an outside back as 18th man from now on

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was pretty good in the halves too scoring two and setting up another. He's by far the best half at the club. Sexton and Hutch proved they're not the answer.
Tracey fullback taaffe 7

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had Dom Young stayed on the field we win by a lot more
Game would of been reffed very different. ***** act like when we have had players in the bin we looked at an excuse. Good win for the boys snd a great first half

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok I'm calm now. What did we learn?

Critta is not a fullback. Salmon is still ass. Mann needs to start at lock. Hutch is still ass. Sexton is not the answer.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You blokes can hate on Hutch all you want point blank he’s the best half at the club ATM and Burton is the best 5/8th and they are both winners tonight, cry me a fucking river.
Bro I don’t think people realise what a liability Sexton is

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully they learnt something from that shit show !

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Those saying the better team lost tonight, I disagree, yes we had a very poor second half but we earned that win from the football we played in the first half, we completely out played them and earned that half time lead.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tracey fullback taaffe 7
Taaffe offers more from the back. The last two weeks have been his best games. We lost all momentum when he was forced out. It's a shame he's out next week now.. Taaffe also struggles defensively in the front line, which is why I don't like him in the halves in FG. I know he played juniors there but FG is a different kettle of fish and whenever he's played in the halves for Souths he's been targeted massively defensively.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was pretty good in the halves too scoring two and setting up another. He's by far the best half at the club. Sexton and Hutch are not the answer. People suggesting them ahead of Burton all season was laughable and tonight proved why.
Guilty. Burton has been better the past few weeks.. he and Kikau set that win up early

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The loss of F/A gain in the second half cost us about 4-5 rungs ons the ladder.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro I don’t think people realise what a liability Sexton is
And I can live with that bro, some get it done don’t but it pisses me off that the same fuckwits will put the slipper into the club and the coach for leaving him in Reggie’s to work on his defence.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Simple fact is we don’t have the players in key positions to manage a game what we seen in the second half was a side trying to protect a lead and they stopped playing football like they did in the first half , this side and club doesn’t have a winning mindset but that’s changing and tonight proves that.
I understand MD but it doesn’t take a 12 year old player to just chill and play to their corners like what we did in first half… especially with a man down.. that’s all I’m saying

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guilty. Burton has been better the past few weeks.. he and Kikau set that win up early
Kikau was a beast. They couldn't handle him. He's been inspirational this year so far and led from the front. He's developed a nice combo with Burton. Now hopefully they can unlock Critta and get him going too..

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mann I feel needs to start at 13. When he is on he lifts our tempo
Sexton to 7 Hutchinson just looks ‘lost’ at times and dies with the ball
Crichton at centre case closed. If Taffe is out next week then Tracey to FB and Fox back or Wilson on the wing
Curran I think is on the bench due to being in the middle he struggled defending on the edge a little

Hope Ciraldo blows up about the officials! How Manus try wasn’t a double movement I don’t know, plus the amount of piggybacks and 6 agains the roosters got was mind blowing.
The first half looked great. The boys were punishing in defence and the left side was electric. Hopefully Kikau is ok and Taffe is also (history of head injuries)
A big learn of what the side is capable but then the fact of mind on the job for 80