OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sick of being picked on by the refs because we are the Bulldogs. Sick of the club just copping the bad calls and just hoping by making the players train to death will help them!!

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our massive problem areas

1. Hutchinson is not a half
2. Burton is not a half
3. Salmon is lucky to be in the 17 and he is not a better lock than Mann
4. We only look threatening when Curran is on
5. Sam Hughes is not getting enough time and our bench / rotations are suffering as a result.
6. CC dropping a fit and reliable Wilson for Fox was disgraceful given how fucking unfit Fox looked.

I could list more, but the effort is there, but the club is holding themselves back with some blind faith in some of our players.
Great post.

1. Taaffe deserves a shot at halfback.
2. Burton is probably lucky that he’s still our best half which says more about the others than it does about him at the moment.
3. Salmon is not a smart footballer, he looked good in the trials but in the pressure of a close game his brain shuts down, he completely screwed Kikau’s run for a try and I reckon Kikau would have gotten there even without the hole Salmon opened up with his stupid lazy play.
4. Curran is brilliant. 152m run and 29 tackles in 59 minutes today.
5. Hughes I really don’t get. Everyone went on about his amazing pre-season and he’s playing less than 20 minutes per game, 14 minutes today for 9 tackles and 35m run. What is the point?
6. Yep.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We look like losers when we bash the team. Defend your club from the rort. No new players will change us being rorted. All this technology and they still get calls wrong!!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any one of those dropped balls turned into a try, event that over turned try we would have won that game and that’s the frustrating part for me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We can't have Taaffe and Fox starting our sets. We go nowhere for 2 or 3 tackles.

Salmon is ass and we need go start with Mann or Curran at lock.

Burton is fucking burton.
It's all so painfully obvious and Ciraldo isn't doing shit about it.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick of being picked on by the refs because we are the Bulldogs. Sick of the club just copping the bad calls and just hoping by making the players train to death will help them!!

Sutton is ass but he didn't stop us coming up empty with set after set after set on Souffs tryline. Our useless playmakers did that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't even blame the corrupt **** Sutton.

We are the Canterbury Jellyfish.... spineless

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had enough ball in good areas in the second half and all we produced was 1 out stuff. We have no playmakers .
We have no one running onto the bal and Mahoney running across field playing like a half back

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rabbits first try off a penalty for not wrapping the arms, yet Mitchell knocks Addo Carr out with a hip, no arms.
Tass professional foul stays on
Lead up to second Rabbits try clear obstruction

How Sutton is given this game is a disgrace on the NRL

They may as well change the game to playing for the "Sutton Cup", and just engrave the Bunnies as winners of it. since we all know whats gonna happen... :laughing:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's all so painfully obvious and Ciraldo isn't doing shit about it.
Not only that but fox shouldn't have even played today. He's a liability in our side. Yes he does finish off tries and can do some fancy shit but we can't afford to carry his weight atm.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sutton is ass but he didn't stop us coming up empty with set after set after set on Souffs tryline. Our useless playmakers did that.
Like your avatar. Thunderbirds are go!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brandy on the money post game.
Burton should have taken time to kick the goal and then try kick a 2 point field goal.