OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First dogs game I got to watch this year as I’ve turfed Foxtel. Hutch ain’t it. Might be a good bloke or trainer but moves around like he’s 38. Need some spark at 7.
Thought Taffee was better than what I’ve read about him. Tracey seems a waste on the wing, Kiraz is more valuable on the wing he’s carries are much better served when fox is in the side as his yardage is to be desired.
Coming off a loss it’s time for hutch to be sent back to Reggie’s.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith beat roosters 9 games straight.
Rabbits shit all over dogs 7 years straight at easter.... just no idea how to win against them.
Even with all the ball and field position.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Souths were fukn shit as well. All we needed was halves to do the job... fucking let down
100% souffs were shit house too. Bar there ball control they were terrible. I’ve never yelled at the screen more to do something. We kept turning ball back on the inside in the ten, wtf. Burton get out of dummy half too that’s not ur role.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even Nosey Parker said the calls went against us. Should have still won, but it is a completely different game if at least one rabbit gets sat down in the first half.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least our for and against is not too bad considering we are 1 win 3 losses

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If CC doesn't call out Sutton, he can go now. The refs need to be called out again!! No props or spine can save you from the rorted refs.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need an actual 7 not a utility that Jarrod Wallace would beat in a foot race.
Burton - one long run then hardly sighted.
Mahoney - just crabbing across field again.
Hughes - why did it take so long to bring him on (not that he was flash when he came on).
Mahoney and JAC forever looking for penalties to be given to us! That attitude needs to be fuckin dropped and focus on playign footy like he did against Titans.

If we didnt get a penalty for the shot on JAC we aint getting easy ones. Stop the bullshit tactics and just fuckin play on

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our massive problem areas

1. Hutchinson is not a half
2. Burton is not a half
3. Salmon is lucky to be in the 17 and he is not a better lock than Mann
4. We only look threatening when Curran is on
5. Sam Hughes is not getting enough time and our bench / rotations are suffering as a result.
6. CC dropping a fit and reliable Wilson for Fox was disgraceful given how fucking unfit Fox looked.

I could list more, but the effort is there, but the club is holding themselves back with some blind faith in some of our players.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are the most unbalanced team in the comp. With a halfback playing fullback, a centre playing 5/8, and a reserve grader playing halfback, we also play two small 14s in a team with a small pack. We need to find a fullback, halfback, 5/8, and a couple of props; until we do, we are doomed. By the looks of things, we might also need a coach.