Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares. Since 2015 we’ve won Good Friday

- 42-12 in 2016.
- 24-9 in 2017.
- 20-16 in 2018.

Sutton isn’t the difference. Our ordinary teams 2019-2023 were. That’s changing. We can win on Friday.
Shhhh don't upset the death riders (conspiracytards) whinge session..!

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder Sportsbet put Souffffs up at $1.45 and they haven't won a game so far and looked worse than what we've been the last 2 seasons.

Can't have the Rabbits losing 4 in a row so the one way to fix that is......

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has it ever crossed your minds that in years gone by we had some really dumb as stump undisciplined players who played some really stupid football, not just bad, but bloody stupid and every referee caned us not just Sutton...

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has it ever crossed your minds that in years gone by we had some really dumb as stump players undisciplined who played some really stupid football, not just bad, but bloody stupid and every referee caned us not just Sutton...
Has it ever crossed your mind that we always get the worst calls that no other teams get pinned for?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has it ever crossed your mind that we always get the worst calls that no other teams get pinned for?
I'm not that knuckleheaded to believe that whinging tripe, Iv been watching games for the best part of 60 years, we just had some really stupid players that constantly gave away dum penalties!

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the stats from this corresponding game last year. 11 to 3 penalties against us and the icing on the cake from Sutton was the ridiculous sin binning of Preston for a Hip Drop. Funny how we don't hear about them now. Well at least not until this game on Friday. Soufffs 19+ unfortunately.

NEGATIVE PLAY
ERRORS
home Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs10

away South Sydney Rabbitohs13
PENALTIES CONCEDED
home Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs11

away South Sydney Rabbitohs3

RUCK INFRINGEMENTS
home Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs2

away South Sydney Rabbitohs2
INSIDE 10 METRES
home Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs0

away South Sydney Rabbitohs1
ON REPORTS
home Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs1

away South Sydney Rabbitohs0
SIN BINS
home Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs1

away South Sydney Rabbitohs0

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2022 Souths won penalties 9-8; Ruck infringements 7-1; Inside 10 2-1; on report and sin bin 1-0

2023 Souths won penalties 11-3; Ruck infringements even @ 2-2; inside 10 2-1' on report and sin bin 1-0

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems legit, no obvious agenda or anything....
I wonder if the agenda will be as blatant as the manly/Eels game … surely they will have to be a little more discreet, and it won’t be as bad lol, will have to really work hard to top that !!! Besides we got a good win, vlandys a the bookies will make a killing off a win for the doggs, keep that in mind as that’s also the other agenda … filling their/his pockets.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh man its very clear he is biased against us. What games have you been watching.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watch this blind **** turn a blind eye on simple calls for us like every year the **** bro still hasn’t gone over the time he got bottled 60 years ago

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not that knuckleheaded to believe that whinging tripe, Iv been watching games for the best part of 60 years, we just had some really stupid players that constantly gave away dum penalties!
Ok let me take you back to 2014 kasiano got penalised for throwing the ball after a knock on .
Kasiano got a shoulder charged but nothing happened, graham penalised for a charge down, I could go on but can’t be fucked.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ok let me take you back to 2014 kasiano got penalised for throwing the ball after a knock on .
Kasiano got a shoulder charged but nothing happened, graham penalised for a charge down, I could go on but can’t be fucked.

"Last month at Allianz Stadium, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs back-rower Josh Jackson became the first player in a long time to be penalised after kicking the football away following a mistake.

Flash forward three weeks to Townsville last Thursday and another Bulldog, this time Sam Kasiano, was penalised for throwing the ball away after an error.

However, two days later, the rules seemed to change when on two different occasions the Melbourne Storm escaped penalty despite kicking the ball away. Marika Koroibete dropped a kick, booted the ball away, no penalty.

That same game, off the back of an error, Tohu Harris kicked the ball away, still no penalty."

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

"Last month at Allianz Stadium, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs back-rower Josh Jackson became the first player in a long time to be penalised after kicking the football away following a mistake.

Flash forward three weeks to Townsville last Thursday and another Bulldog, this time Sam Kasiano, was penalised for throwing the ball away after an error.

However, two days later, the rules seemed to change when on two different occasions the Melbourne Storm escaped penalty despite kicking the ball away. Marika Koroibete dropped a kick, booted the ball away, no penalty.

That same game, off the back of an error, Tohu Harris kicked the ball away, still no penalty."
How come we cop this shit . I’m 99% sure we are the only team that the video ref called a forward pass.