Kiks in doubt for Friday

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Salmon and Mann would share the lock role whilst Curran plays on the edge... Poasa comes in on the bench as another prop.
I would rather that too, but I think Ciraldo prefers Curran to stay in the middle rotation and has talked up Salmon as an edge previously. Hopefully Kikau plays and we don't have to worry about hypotheticals.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 104870

If they're trying to think they can live off 2014 when they had Inglis, Burgess, Reynolds, Keary, Teo and the wrist band enhancers they're on another planet. Mundine is more right than wrong these days. Mundine is spot on right about Mitchell. He isn't a patch on Inglis.

Last edited:

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope not, but if so Curran can fill in keep Billy idol at prop and Poasa if fit add on the bench.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He did his elbow early in the game vs titans and still played well. I am hopeful he plays. With our pack, we need Kikz making ground on the edges
Spot on, he’s been getting good early ball this year and making a lot of ground - a big difference for us

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope he can play. Not sure how our middle would hold up if Curran got moved to the edge. He's been putting in work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo should mind game Demtrou

Have Kikau out until the last moment. He should also name Foxx and then last minute Tracey goes in.

If there is any coach that could get fooled by mind games it is Demtreou
Coaches can try mind games all they want. Inside mail is too easy to get these days with gambling so involved. I still never forget the time Gould when coaching at the Roosters tried mind games with his team selections before a semi final against Canterbury in 1999. Folkes was two steps ahead of Gould. Folkes absolutely schooled Gould and the Roosters it was a true Bulldogs performance got our noses in front and bashed our way to victory.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus the rabbits are copping it hard from the media. It would really piss me off if they win & Fatrell gets motm
This is the fairytale thats going to happen. You just watch.

They will then go back to shit after “looking” like premiereship contenders with the rub of the green

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Salmon and Mann would share the lock role whilst Curran plays on the edge... Poasa comes in on the bench as another prop.
May be Salmon on the edge - keep Curran at 13? Poasa as an added prop makes sense - Knight looked better against Titans than he has in reggies. Kautoga must also be close

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Souths will flog us by 30+.. we wont win another game all year..

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope he can play. Not sure how our middle would hold up if Curran got moved to the edge. He's been putting in work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curran is the best choice for edge if Kikau is out and I don't believe he's out.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
May be Salmon on the edge - keep Curran at 13? Poasa as an added prop makes sense - Knight looked better against Titans than he has in reggies. Kautoga must also be close
Plenty of options... See how we go, hopefully Kikz plays.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THis time last year the options were Okunbor Waddel n Topine
Yep he missed last years Good Friday game after getting knocked out at training.

Then fox went down early and one of our backrowers went to the centres.

Obvious flogging then happened