Kiks in doubt for Friday

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiks would be a massive loss if out. His line speed and extra efforts set the tone last week.

Big call but I’d be brining in Kautoga if Kiks is out.
Rather than play him out wide we could play him in the middle off the bench and start Curran on the edge.. only problem is how much we lose from Curran in middle.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hyper-extension caused by Liam Knight I think it was. Looked painful at the time.
So Knight contributed nothing in his 28 minutes except sun blindness from his hair and injuring our best player? 3 points to Knight, what a game.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a reminder to all, going off topic will result in a warning and then a ban.

back to this thread, I hope kiks is playing and Gus is just toying around to give south’s a mental battle

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Rather than play him out wide we could play him in the middle off the bench and start Curran on the edge.. only problem is how much we lose from Curran in middle.
That’s why he can just play on the edge so Curran can continue to play big minutes in the middle where he is well suited.

The longer term plan might be for Kautoga to replace Kiks down the track or at least be a suitable edge option if Kiks doesn’t play 80mins.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully he can play.. He's lifted his game massively the last two weeks and made a huge impact in attack and defence.. If not, Ciraldo will probably move Salmon there with Curran/Mann at lock and Kautoga on the bench.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Injuries happen during a season of footy, they are a part of life, and teams have to roll with it. But of all the players that have played the season so far, Kiks is probably the one I least want to see injured, especially after his domination of GC.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All teams going through injuries .
It will be a test of resolve if we win with players out don’t u think?
I’m expecting a bunnies ambush hard.
Let’s see how we hold up

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All teams going through injuries .
It will be a test of resolve if we win with players out don’t u think?
I’m expecting a bunnies ambush hard.
Let’s see how we hold up
I don't think Souths have any fight left in them all their fighting is done off the field with Fatty holidaying in Taree.

Souths only hope this weekend is Sutton or Atkins.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Souths have any fight left in them all their fighting is done off the field with Fatty holidaying in Taree.

Souths only hope this weekend is Sutton or Atkins.
Don’t just rule south’s out just yet if we tread lightly and we get thumped we will be back to the chopping and changing.
Next two games vs
South’s and roosters will tell us more about the Bulldogs

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If he is out then Curran isn’t a bad bloke to come in on the edge. It’s time we blooded some of the talented props in nsw cup also with bench spot. Knight and faamasuli are both very shit

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo should mind game Demtrou

Have Kikau out until the last moment. He should also name Foxx and then last minute Tracey goes in.

If there is any coach that could get fooled by mind games it is Demtreou

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Souths under the pump aalll round. Sutton gonna be rolled out to stem the flow for them.

BULLDOGGSFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As the headline says, elbow injury might miss one week.
KAUTOGA for me! He looked great in the trials. I’m not sure how to spell his name but I’m positive he’ll do a job. Got a good offload on him as well.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240326_102843_Facebook.jpg

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he can play.. He's lifted his game massively the last two weeks and made a huge impact in attack and defence.. If not, Ciraldo will probably move Salmon there with Curran/Mann at lock and Kautoga on the bench.
I think Salmon and Mann would share the lock role whilst Curran plays on the edge... Poasa comes in on the bench as another prop.