Official Tino Fa'asuamaleaui out for the season with ACL

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Titans can confirm Tino Fa’asuamaleaui will miss the remainder of the 2024 season after scans revealed the captain to have ruptured his ACL in Saturday’s Round 3 clash against the Bulldogs.

In a devastating blow for the Gold Coast forward, he will now meet with medical staff to outline his rehabilitation.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Titans can confirm Tino Fa’asuamaleaui will miss the remainder of the 2024 season after scans revealed the captain to have ruptured his ACL in Saturday’s Round 3 clash against the Bulldogs.

In a devastating blow for the Gold Coast forward, he will now meet with medical staff to outline his rehabilitation.

I'm not going to wish him anything other than a quick recovery. Terrible injury. Hopefully he comes back better and SMARTER....however..the shoes on the other foot now (No pun intended) Dirty player running with elbows raised again yesterday when he suffered that injury...AGAIN, I honestly hope he comes back a Better and smarter player, as he is a beast that the game requires.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not going to wish him anything other than a quick recovery. Terrible injury. Hopefully he comes back better and SMARTER....however..the shoes on the other foot now (No pun intended) Dirty player running with elbows raised again yesterday when he suffered that injury...AGAIN, I honestly hope he comes back a Better and smarter player, as he is a beast that the game requires.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
The NRL are so ridiculous with their rules. An attacker falls into a defenders shoulder it's often a sinbin, Tino runs with his elbow deliberately cocked and it's fine. They punish the mostly unavoidable accidental contact and ignore the deliberate head contact just because he's holding the ball.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He looked really off yesterday, even before the injury.

Wasn't his usual arrogant self and just was going with the motions. Wonder if he was having regrets deciding to stay?
Yeah he didn't look happy at all. Could be that he got his 5 year contract & doesn't care anymore or it could be that he doesn't like Hasler's coaching.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not his biggest fan but that is a blow for him and the team.

The SS TITANic could really be in deep shitski, suck a fat one to Des I say.I'm sure he will be fine raking in the cash every month until he maybe gets the arse and a payout though.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Titans are done. Finished.

Dolphins will carve them up next week.

Usually it takes a longer time for Des' reign to end in disaster, it's going to be a complete mess at the Titans.