OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another loss. No way Des will let us get the win … he’s got a point to prove a the titans will probably have their best game of the year against us sadly!!
If the ref lets us play, we win. They've been put on notice, and in front of a stadium of moslty dogs fans, we might just get the win.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have seen Sexton play live many a time for Titans when I wss a Titans season ticket member. Guy is useless in attack. Shits himself close to the line and has no.xfactor in him whatsoever.

Sexton was that useless he got dropped for Tanah Boyd, another useless reserve grader

And yet even still, can't even make the side over Hutcho..

Gould and Ciro have come out and said he needs to do more work on his game..

If that doesn't tell you something then nothing will, plus isnt he off contract end of year as well?

Sad thing is, he is our only alternative to Hutchison

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I have seen Sexton play live many a time for Titans when I wss a Titans season ticket member. Guy is useless in attack. Shits himself close to the line and has no.xfactor in him whatsoever.

Sexton was that useless he got dropped for Tanah Boyd, another useless reserve grader

If that doesn't tell you something then nothing will, plus isnt he off contract end of year as well?

No he's not, Taaffe has played a lot of halfback, only played fullback when Mitchell was injured, suspended or whatever.

Always a Bulldog

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No he's not, Taaffe has played a lot of halfback, only played fullback when Mitchell was injured, suspended or whatever.

Always a Bulldog
I havnt seen him play half so i can't give you an honest opinion on that. He can't be any worse than the 2 we currently have. And it would get him away from fullback position too..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Herd mentality
Everyone thinks that know more than the coach and can do a better job than the coach. lol
With our inglorious past re coaches...it's inevitable and in CB Bulldogs supporter DNA :grinning:

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Wilsons yardage game is fine. Plus he has scored two tries this year. He’s runs into meters are above average compared to a lot of other more established wingers in the game. I’m not saying he’s the answer, but bagging he’s yardage game is incorrect
Wilson is one of the bright lights of our team. Seriously you think something could happen with the ball in his hands.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think there is a gun fullback hiding in that kid.
He played two games there in cup last year and looked great ran really hard and straight and was hard to handle. I was hoping he might get a game there while Tracey is being is eased in. However it appears that Skelton in suspended and JAC injured so need to make do. I think he is still getting a bit used to playing on the right, only going to get better.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% plenty on here also use to shit on Cogger for apparent bad defence also. Now he's way better than any HB option we have. Crazy that Sexton isn't starting.
Let’s not forget Sexton also has a better kicking, running and passing game than Hutchinson.
If bad defence was the criteria for leaving players out Burton should have been dumped ages ago.
For reasons only know to Ciraldo players such as Sexton and Skelton get called out for so called defensive shortcomings but he persists with other players who miss plenty of tackles every week and also offer jack with the ball.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Certainly Sexton is no gun but upgrade on Hutchinson. Keeping the seat warm for ONeill or Woods.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're wrong. If he was any good at fullback Ciraldo would've played him there already hehe.

I posted this link as I was mentioning this kid before we signed him.. you'll see him playing fullback at times throughout this clip.. he is a fullback, but as a young player he has often been called upon to play wing.. and when he was at the falcons you have to remember he was behind faaologo who is an absolute gun and would walk into our nrl starting team.

Status
Not open for further replies.