Round 2 Press Conference

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kikau no try was extremely rough. Commonsense should be used. Unfortunately though it’s become evident that Canterbury can’t score points despite having some big names
Hutcinson is putrid. He offers nothing. Can’t believe Ciraldo didn’t see the writing on the wall last week
If the Dogs lose next week they will go 0-6 to start the season.
On paper this is not a wooden spoon side. Maybe it’s the coach and the bloke who pulls the strings
Fck off. No one cares what you think rooster ****

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kikau no try was extremely rough. Commonsense should be used. Unfortunately though it’s become evident that Canterbury can’t score points despite having some big names
Hutcinson is putrid. He offers nothing. Can’t believe Ciraldo didn’t see the writing on the wall last week
If the Dogs lose next week they will go 0-6 to start the season.
On paper this is not a wooden spoon side. Maybe it’s the coach and the bloke who pulls the strings
Does anyone know where I can find the no try replay. I didn’t catch it live

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking loved that!! Finally we stick it to the refs, and fuck them, so we should. We were robbed kn so many ways.
Serious question mate: what do you think will change?
It’s fine for Ciro to say he plans to ‘follow up’ but does anyone honestly believe that (if it even happens) will change anything? We need to focus on what we can control - our attack is poor, we drop too much ball, we defend too much and subsequently we run out of gas and get run over - two weeks a row now. Copping the rough end of the pineapple on a few decisions doesn’t change that. We need to be better. A LOT better.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Best post game conference I’ve heard from him. I hope he does make them answer for some of them decision’s. Bullshit I reckon

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I want is a Geoff Toovey style meltdown.. just please one doggies coach just fkn launch and pull out a list of all the bullshit calls we've copped over the last 4 years. It's embarrassing.

How nikorama or whatever his name is remained on the field after that targeted head shot on kiks is beyond me.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think they really need sack getting the players/captains into these press conferences.. coaches are more than enough.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone should have asked the clown why he continues to pick Hutchinson and Burton in the halves.
Burton and Hutchinson first two players picked next week.
Ado Carr in Tracey out only change and maybe a forward for possa.
Dogs to grind a win v titans then stick with the Starsky the hutch for another six weeks .
Ciraldo is to dedicated to duds who are hits mates .
Where is the bulldogs offload gone?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He isn't seeing out his contract.
agreed. More of this rubbish and he’s gone.

I gotta say though the team has galvanised but they can’t keep doing this week in and out and losing, it’ll just grind them into the ground. That’s where Ciro is responsible. Fuck off hutch and fuck off taafe

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No mate I thought he played better than he had in ages but I just didn’t say anything because the lynch mob will come for me
Not hard for him to play better than he has in ages, as he really lowered the bar at 23' seasons end

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Burton was better with his running game tonight but his kicking game is still rubbish.
From what Ciraldo said it seems he has put Burton on notice and he got a response he did say that he’s got to continue to respond and improve. The chew on the refs had nothing to do with getting better calls from refs, he know s our boys busted their ass and he was letting them know he’ll back them if they keep putting in.
I really don’t care what people think of his coaching ability, He’s a good coach IMO.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Burton was better with his running game tonight but his kicking game is still rubbish.
From what Ciraldo said it seems he has put Burton on notice and he got a response he did say that he’s got to continue to respond and improve. The chew on the refs had nothing to do with getting better calls from refs, he know s our boys busted their ass and he was letting them know he’ll back them if they keep putting in.
I really don’t care what people think of his coaching ability, He’s a good coach IMO.
I agree mate , I think he is going to be a great coach. You can see how much the team has improved with our defence this year. The team is really digging in for him , If we can put the Titans away next week and upset south's our confidence will only get better and better.

Look at the knights last year , That could be us this year half way through the season

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Wilson
2. Kiraz
3. Crichton
4. Burton
5. JAC
6. Tracey
7. Sexton
I fully agree with you, I posted on another thread Wilson should be our fullback he has all the attributes to be a great fullback and i posted a link which I will include at the bottom of this post to support my reasons click below

Blake Wilson Highlights 2022 - Sunshine Coast Falcons - YouTube

Also I would like to see Fox and Skelton on the wings with Crighton and Xerri /Burton in the centers and Taffe and sexton in the halves, but Xerri should definitely be on the field maybe even at lock .

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree mate , I think he is going to be a great coach. You can see how much the team has improved with our defence this year. The team is really digging in for him , If we can put the Titans away next week and upset south's our confidence will only get better and better.

Look at the knights last year , That could be us this year half way through the season
It’s pretty simple for mine mate, The bulldogs that played tonight would put a cricket score on the dogs of 23 I wanted to see improvement in our side and I am seeing it so far.