OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

1. William Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6.Braydon Trindall 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Oregon Kaufusi 11.Briton Nikora 12. Teig Wilton 13. Cameron McInnes 14. Dale Finucane 15. Jack Williams 17.Thomas Hazelton 19. Tuku Hau Tapuha 18. Kayal Iro

Changes from last match:
In: Kayal Iro (bench), Tuku Hau Tapuha (bench), Daniel Atkinson (reserve), Samuel Stonestreet (reserve), Jayden Berrell (reserve)
Changes: Royce Hunt (front row to bench), Toby Rudolf (bench to front row)

Squad update 24H: 16. Royce Hunt is out, with Hau Tapuha taking his place on the interchange. 21. Samuel Stonestreet and 22. Jayden Berrell omitted with Iro and Atkinson remaining as reserves.

Late mail: 20. Dan Atkinson omitted. No changes from yesterday with Iro being the 18th man.

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1710492878737.png

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the gutsy footy I want to see when we are against the wall with a played out in the first minute and ffs a referee denying us a certain try. The boys are turning up and I'm dam proud
We’re still shit when it comes to wrapping a fuckin ball up! How does this coach not teach these motherfuckers to not let teams like parra and sharks offload? They do it every fuckin game and it pisses me the fuck off!

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We’re still shit when it comes to wrapping a fuckin ball up! How does this coach not teach these motherfuckers to not let teams like parra and sharks offload? They do it every fuckin game and it pisses me the fuck off!
To be fair our defence was pretty good tonight... Only got away the last 15 or so