OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who's fullback?
Like a spare man roaming in support, big job

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Curran needs to start, Tracey for Taafe and Kitone for Morrin at a minimum.
Yeah I agree I think someone like Kitone with as bit more agression needs to be included. Maybe even Tetevano. I think our backs are ok for another week except for the forced change with the Fox. But we have Kiraz and like you say Tracy or maybe Xerri in the centers.

I would like to see Tracy on the bench as backup for everywhere but especially in the halves. If Taaffe stuffs up again then Tracy can come in. But I don't think we should just sack Taaffe on one game. It would be no good for his confidence. The poor showing wasn't the fault of single players but just poor team effort.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sharps looked below their best, we looked shit aswell but we only were out scored 3 tries to 2 up until that stupid error where simonson sprinted the field. We control our errors and not put ourselves on the back foot we can win the grinds. Attack is still shit but defence has improved a fair bit. We just can’t shoot ourselves in the foot, hold the ball run straight and make our tackles and we will be alright.
Sharks by 22

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll pick the same team till they fire him.
Rd10, we’ll be last or second last.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's Belmore or bust.

If we somehow manage to beat the Sharts that will give this group of players a lot of confidence.

Being realistic I think we will endure some pain in the opening months and then we will fire once the team is settled.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need Skelton more than Tracey or Kiraz in my opinion.

We need Burton to step up!

Wouldn’t mind Turpin or Hayward on bench to relief Mahoney for 20 mins.

Might need a new big hopper on the bench as well.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I agree I think someone like Kitone with as bit more agression needs to be included. Maybe even Tetevano. I think our backs are ok for another week except for the forced change with the Fox. But we have Kiraz and like you say Tracy or maybe Xerri in the centers.

I would like to see Tracy on the bench as backup for everywhere but especially in the halves. If Taaffe stuffs up again then Tracy can come in. But I don't think we should just sack Taaffe on one game. It would be no good for his confidence. The poor showing wasn't the fault of single players but just poor team effort.
Though that Zane was out with a PCL injury? Is Skelton suspended for that shot on that Parra centre, I don't know where on the internet to find such info? Great front-on hit but unfortunately just caught his chin.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Though that Zane was out with a PCL injury? Is Skelton suspended for that shot on that Parra centre, I don't know where on the internet to find such info? Great front-on hit but unfortunately just caught his chin.
I've been searching NSWRL sites but can't find anything on Skelter's charge.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been searching NSWRL sites but can't find anything on Skelter's charge.
Its not even a bad fuckin hit! But then again Leniu got 8 matches for a “slur” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.