Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What with his x-ray vision? lol for someone that cracks on about others having agendas yours is plain to see
Now you reckon Ciro needed x-ray vision to see Fox only had one arm?

Your agenda is plain to see as well.

If you want to keep defending Ciro maybe you should be sending insulting posts to others who are far more scathing of our coach than me. Like for instance our most esteemed Kenneller @The DoggFather who is more critical of Ciro/Burton than me bc he is a passionate supporter of the club who won't abide second rate coaching decisions (just like me and lots of others on here who put the club first) not the newby soft coach.
I don't think anyone is defending him. [emoji23][emoji23]
No one should be either....or calling out anyone who expects better decisions from our coach who should have seen playing with one arm could not possibly help the team and was only going to end in more injury or more points against us.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No it’s about context, Jac thought he was doing the right thing and showing leadership when in fact he was a liability to the the team.
Nah if the collarbone was broken that's on coach and trainer. As if you couldn't feel it

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you reckon Ciro needed x-ray vision to see Fox only had one arm?

Your agenda is plain to see as well.

If you want to keep defending Ciro maybe you should be sending insulting posts to others who are far more scathing of our coach than me. Like for instance our most esteemed Kenneller @The DoggFather who is more critical of Ciro/Burton than me bc he is a passionate supporter of the club who won't abide second rate coaching decisions (just like me and lots of others on here who put the club first) not the newby soft coach.

No one should be either....or calling out anyone who expects better decisions from our coach who should have seen playing with one arm could not possibly help the team and was only going to end in more injury or more points against us.
Lol I want my opinion but no one is allowed to question it? Grow up .

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah if the collarbone was broken that's on coach and trainer. As if you couldn't feel it
Might not have been broken until he got smashed the second time from the hospital pass from Taffe Fact is I don’t know none of us do but it was his call to play on and he shouldn’t have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol I want my opinion but no one is allowed to question it? Grow up .
You stated it was an agenda. It's not. It's expecting more of our coach which gets up your nose. You need to grow up as well. Or start insulting others on here who say even more derogatory stuff about Ciro if you want be be considered without agenda lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You stated it was an agenda. It's not. It's expecting more of our coach which gets up your nose. You need to grow up as well. Or start insulting others on here who say even more derogatory stuff about Ciro if you won't be be considered without agenda lol
I haven’t insulted you I have disagreed with you and in your head that’s an insult. I expect More from Ciraldo and the entire team. But hanging all this rubbish on him just shows a lack of football knowledge and understanding of how things play out on a rugby league field.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think some people read the article.

Canterbury captain Stephen Crichton knew straight away his winger was in trouble, but urged him to grit his teeth.

“He’s tough. I actually spoke to him when it first happened, I told him we had no backs on the bench. He looked at me and said, ‘I’ve got you, bra’,” Crichton said.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be honest in saying that I love Foxx & Wilson, both whole hearted players.

BUT, unfortunately with our forwards being so light, we would really benefit by having a couple of heavy weight wingers & centres for those play 1 & 2 carries.

Enter Skelton & Xerri - both built like backrowers but both with enough speed & strength to break the first tackle.

This may turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Honestly, with such a light weight pack.... we need this.

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol people crucifying Ciraldo for leaving him on yet fuck all being said about the cahunt that did the actual damage. If Jac is telling the trainer he’s good to go WTF else is he supposed to do?? Every fucking weekend players go down with arm and shoulder injuries and play on, FMD Cronk ran on to a GF with a busted shoulder and played the entire game. The real fucking idiot in all this is Blake Taffe for throwing a hospital pass to a bloke that was clearly struggling
Well said bro, people here love to nitpick on everything, you think they hate the club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol people crucifying Ciraldo for leaving him on yet fuck all being said about the cahunt that did the actual damage. If Jac is telling the trainer he’s good to go WTF else is he supposed to do?? Every fucking weekend players go down with arm and shoulder injuries and play on, FMD Cronk ran on to a GF with a busted shoulder and played the entire game. The real fucking idiot in all this is Blake Taffe for throwing a hospital pass to a bloke that was clearly struggling
I get ya bro but when his fkn arm was hanging, JAC is obviously shit talking to stay on.

And 1000% the souths reserve reject is a fucking idiot.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sadly coaches and trainers proved their win at all cost mentality in the past when they left on concussed players (as late as the year before the rule came in and at the start) Trainers should pulling them off. The collarbone test is one of the easiest ones to do as well, trainer could have seen if it was busted.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well said bro, people here love to nitpick on everything, you think they hate the club.
Discussing one of our star players potentially staying on and further injuring himself isn’t nitpicking or hating the club mate