News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Connor Tracey (100% fit by Christmas) is set to miss the start of the NRL season.
Gus has given 2 or 3 different come back dates now. Don’t think he is lying, just giving us fans feedback from the training team/physios as he receives it. Suggest physios are the ones regularly changing the return date. Seems like Tracey is not progressing as well as they expected, so that he will be NRL ready on return.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiraz will be starting centre to start the year. It’s up to him whether he stays there or not all year. He is up for the challenge whole heartedly. I think he cements it.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kiraz has said he prefers defending at centre before so I’m not surprised by this

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kiraz will be starting centre to start the year. It’s up to him whether he stays there or not all year. He is up for the challenge whole heartedly. I think he cements it.
Idk why people are writing him off at centre, personally I think playing one in with early ball and more room suits him more. I've never really trusted his feet down a tight touchline lol.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be interesting if does play Center. I personally see him as a winger. Haven’t seen him as a whole runner etc or even play before the line to set up winger. For me he has a strong aerial game, offload in traffic, does hard carries, defensively strong jamming in. All traits of a good winger. If he does I hope to be proven wrong

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
4 days until CC reveals his first team sheet Tuesday. Hopefully a lot of conjecture is put to rest and be does what the majority
Of us want
For me I have preferences, but I only see a bit of what's going on with training & combos etc. So even if my preferred players miss out I don't care if it's best for the team. If the majority of us think he messed up it's entertainment for us. It's their career, so they'll do what they think is best. If they fuck it up badly someone else will be doing the job.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Written by Fox Sports
Team Tips: Cameron Ciraldo has a backline headache on his hands. Connor Tracey and Jacob Kiraz didn’t play a minute of the trials but are expected to start come Round 1. That will see Tracey partner Stephen Crichton in the centres and Kiraz take the place of winger Blake Wilson. After a strong pre-season, Bronson Xerri is unlucky to miss out. Blake Taaffe is set to wear the No.1, while Drew Hutchison will likely win the halfback spot over former Titan Toby Sexton.Josh Curran is a strong chance of playing in the No.13, with Jaeman Salmonplaying as the utility off the bench. Sam Hughes and Kurt Mann also look a strong chance of starting on the bench, leaving one remaining spot. Poasa Faamausili was very impressive in the pre-season trials and will likely win the final bench spot while Kurtis Morrin is also in contention. Ryan Sutton is reportedly still batting a knee injury and won’t be fit to start the season.
Now Tracey is out we expect a Teams Tips Updated Updated thread once fox sports churns out the new team tips later today

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because he can't draw and pass while running and set his winger free
Only because he wanted to initiate contact and offload the ball instead. He could easily improve there, not like it's an impossible task like getting Burton to ball play...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's worth giving him a run there, it's where he wants to play. If it doesn't work out then Xerri can slot in and he can push out onto the wing.
In a few weeks,when Xerri comes in to fg,Kiraz moves out 1 spot. Seems like the logical short term solution.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idk why people are writing him off at centre, personally I think playing one in with early ball and more room suits him more. I've never really trusted his feet down a tight touchline lol.
He is strong and has a good offload too.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon its odds on he will at the very least get a shot at FB during the season, then its up to him.
Hes not good under the high ball and I just don't see a passing game in him. Fullback he'd surely be 5th or 6th in the pecking order

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Written by Fox Sports
Team Tips: Cameron Ciraldo has a backline headache on his hands. Connor Tracey and Jacob Kiraz didn’t play a minute of the trials but are expected to start come Round 1. That will see Tracey partner Stephen Crichton in the centres and Kiraz take the place of winger Blake Wilson. After a strong pre-season, Bronson Xerri is unlucky to miss out. Blake Taaffe is set to wear the No.1, while Drew Hutchison will likely win the halfback spot over former Titan Toby Sexton.Josh Curran is a strong chance of playing in the No.13, with Jaeman Salmonplaying as the utility off the bench. Sam Hughes and Kurt Mann also look a strong chance of starting on the bench, leaving one remaining spot. Poasa Faamausili was very impressive in the pre-season trials and will likely win the final bench spot while Kurtis Morrin is also in contention. Ryan Sutton is reportedly still batting a knee injury and won’t be fit to start the season.
Team tips means some clown at fox sports has an opinion on what the side will be but, in actual fact, the c$&t is just guessing like everyone else on here.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes not good under the high ball and I just don't see a passing game in him. Fullback he'd surely be 5th or 6th in the pecking order
Neither was Barba under the high ball. But like Barba I think Critta has x factor and also is a good talker for the defence line, who is also very physical and has plenty of speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.