Official Gus on Twitter

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I came here in 2008.. previously different user name and I remember everyone here going at Matt o then saw the article a few months later .. what was his story ? Lol he got abused here ( everyone does ) and sued ??
Think they came in with personal friendship problems and spread across kennel

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gus has made some interesting comments around Heilum lukei, seems he could be a target for 25, can someone post the article before djflop does
I really like Luki, but where would we play him unless Kikau left the club or Preston went to lock... Which won't happen with Curran and Salmon

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gus has made some interesting comments around Heilum lukei, seems he could be a target for 25, can someone post the article before djflop does
I think something has happened behind the scenes between Gus/Bulldogs and Cowboys. I can't imagine why he's announcing other clubs business if not for that reason?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think something has happened behind the scenes between Gus/Bulldogs and Cowboys. I can't imagine why he's announcing other clubs business if not for that reason?
The way I read that story is that he wants Finefeuiaki. But yeah your right, Gus only calls out like this when he's out of the race eg AFB

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gronk, Gus never falls out with anybody. Cowboys are lucky they even have his contact number. He wouldn’t do anything that’s disingenuous. Just a Gus hater Marley

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are Flegg and NSW cup trials this weekend and if Eli Clark is still with the club?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He played in the trail against Shark in Fg
I know - but i didnt see him at training early this week or in pics from Season Launch - also heard(just rumour) he may have got an offer elsehwere

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So glad I’ve finally put these ones [emoji115]on ignore a few weeks ago, not even sure what they’re commenting on & don’t want to, but I’d put money on it being drama, negative, crap from the past, and if it doesn’t go their way, crying victim ..

They need to get a job, a hobby, or go do some charity work .. way to much free time on their hands ..
Also made a recent addition to the list and I won't regret it either me thinks lol.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lmao the 57 year old who has me blocked writes a paragraph on me and I’m the one you call out. It’s funny, I never reply to them first but they always reply to me :grinning: it’s going to be a long year for Maroon dog and co if they are that obsessed with an opinion because I have a lot of them.
Nah not at all your opinion's certainly won’t have any impact on my year. Never have never will

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah seems a bit strange it’s almost like he’s trying to draw attention to their cap